Anyone but Bitters
No votes
Anyone but Chelsea
No votes
Anyone but Arsenal, Michael Thomas is my landlord
No votes

Total votes : 60

Postby loopyliverpool » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Of the top four I think you can pair us off with Arsenel as there seems to be a decent rapore between the clubs. Allied with this is our mutual loathing of the Mancs and a slightly less, but still palpable loathing of Chelsea. If Arsenel are ever playing these two I always want them to win. I am no Scouser so really don't have the 'hate' thing for The Toffees at all.
loopyliverpool

Postby Bermenstein » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 am

A.B.U.
Yes, anybody but United. I was hoping Everton would knock Man Utd out of the FA cup, and I'm so glad they did. Plus Everton are a "small" club to they don't bother us that often :) .

I have always been an admirer of Arsene Wenger, and I like the way he sees the game and gets his players to play good attacking football(hopefully not tonight against us).

It was good to see another team to make a top 4, as in Chelsea, to stop Man Utds total dominance through this decade, for if Abrahmovic didn't take over the running of Chelsea, the Mancs would probably have won 19/20 titles by now. And I also liked Mourihno as an entertaining figure for the game in general, but I HATED him for his "Silencing Gesture" when they played us a few years back.

The funny thing with Man Utd is, its a "love to hate" them situation. The Man Utd fixture is always the one I look to first when the new fixture list is announced before the season starts. So if by some strange occurrence, they were relegated, I would miss the fierce encounters we have with the filthy gits. It would make me laugh for a long time if it happened, but in a weird way I would miss their smelly presence.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion