Anyone but Bitters
No votes
Anyone but Chelsea
No votes
Anyone but Arsenal, Michael Thomas is my landlord
No votes

Total votes : 60

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 pm

bet i get some stick for this but i am very happy that Everton won and i would like to see the win the Cup now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Damn, I didn't read the choices right for some reason all I read was who do we hate and I chose the mancs!  :D I'm very very happy to see them knocked out of the FA cup.
Zidane

Postby burjennio » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Zidane wrote:Damn, I didn't read the choices right for some reason all I read was who do we hate and I chose the mancs!  :D I'm very very happy to see them knocked out of the FA cup.

yeah sorry mate thats my fault for phrasing the answers wrong!
burjennio

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 pm

So after his "arrogant Rafa rant" whiskey nose sends out a bunch of kids for an FA Cup semi to show a "big club, not a small club" some real respect?! :D  That worked out well for the drunken whiskeynosed tw@t :p

An they wonder why ppl hate them!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:17 am

Hmmm, Im almost thinking I could see Everton win this and not be too bothered.

They had some Justice banners and that at Wembley yesterday - great effort by them.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 am

burjennio wrote:who do we want to win it? In fairness I think Everton deserve it after knocking out both the Mancs and us on route. Not bad for a small club :D

It's a bit like being asked - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE US TO CUT YOUR HAND OFF!  There is no good answer!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 am

it was good everton beat fergies numpties. you shoulda seen his face when he thought jagielka fouled welbeck in the area :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 am

lakes10 wrote:bet i get some stick for this but i am very happy that Everton won and i would like to see the win the Cup now.

You lose the bet because I agree with you.  :D

I don't want Chelshit's ugly diving cheaters/fcukers to win anything. As much as I hate Everton, I don't want Chelshit and Manscums to win anything in next 1000 years.  :angry:

LFC for the title.  :buttrock
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby LegBarnes » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 am

I wouldn't begrudge everton a win over the mancs ever.

Atm we need all the help we can get with stopping the winning stuff.

But I feel they ain't got chance in final vs chavs they gonna get wooping.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Judge wrote:it was good everton beat fergies numpties. you shoulda seen his face when he thought jagielka fouled welbeck in the area :D

:laugh: he jumped up and down like a spoilt brat stamping his feet -killing myself i was
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Mikz wrote:
Judge wrote:it was good everton beat fergies numpties. you shoulda seen his face when he thought jagielka fouled welbeck in the area :D

:laugh: he jumped up and down like a spoilt brat stamping his feet -killing myself i was

Like this ??  :D

ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:34 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:So after his "arrogant Rafa rant" whiskey nose sends out a bunch of kids for an FA Cup semi to show a "big club, not a small club" some real respect?! :D  That worked out well for the drunken whiskeynosed tw@t :p

An they wonder why ppl hate them!!

Absolutely
How disrespectful to send out your reserve team in a semi final?
Another dose of hypocrisy from our humble knight of the realm
???
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 pm

It's Arsenal, although that is subject to change, depending on the result tomorrow night...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:09 pm

It is another poll which perhaps has too many options and splits votes. You could pose the question thus, which team would you be happiest seeing :-

1) with more league titles than Liverpool.
2) with more European Cups than Liverpool
3) win the European Cup
4) win the Premiership

I'd certainly say having they mancs or bitters with more league titles or European Cups is a definite no-no, Chelsea fans have become nearly as bad so the answer has to be Arsenal who aren't nearly as arrogant as the mancs or Chelsea. I definitely wouldn't want the bitters achieving something they haven't before so a European Cup is a no-no, it would have to be between Arsenal and Chelsea since the mancs are totting their lucky wins up and closing in - as with more league titles I'd discount Chelsea. As for the Premiership, we can't have bitters winning it and taunting us for not having done so, the mancs are closing in so they're a no-no, so it's between the arrogant Chelsea and Arsenal - no brainer.

Or simplify the question thus - who gives Liverpool least grief, least abuse and least criticism in the media? It's hard to consider Arsenal our direct rivals, we don't play them every season in the Champions League and they're not local rivals. They've not really been our big rivals since the late 80s when we fought them for three league titles and lost 1-2. They then suffered from a poor choice of manager, same as us. Difference is they got their manager choice right sooner than we did and before the mancs had really made most of their domination.

A 5live presenter said yesterday that they'd looked up the odds on the next manager bound for old trafford, I think the order was Jose Mourinho, Martin O'Neill and David Moyes - I rate Wenger higher than any of those. The bitters may have hung on for a draw against a weakened manc side, and won on penalties by virtue of fewer poor kicks, but if that's the team that could well finish fifth in the league then it just shows how poor the rest of the league is. Like villa, that side will take a lot of changing to break into the 'big four' on that showing and other showings this season. All MON and DM have done is put their sides top of the also rans league, the gulf between that level and the next level is only partly demonstrated by Arsenal having a bad season yet being seven points clear (of villa, eight of the bitters) with a game in hand.

The mancs may be our fiercest rivals, but the option of "anyone but mancs" is neither a direct nor complete answer to "who do we hate less?" (topic title)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

I dont hate everton
I dont even dislike them
Most of their fans (the ones Ive met) are thick ignorant tw@ts who havent got a clue about anything (thats why theyre not ars'ed about moving to kirkby)
If I am being totally honest, I feel sorry for them
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion