Who can we blame?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 am

because at the time that is what i wanted, if however you bothered to read the forum through your red mist you will see that although i think it was wrong to give rafa a new contract, i am happy to see what he does this season, and kuyt, well my opinion has not changed and despite his hard work he is not good enough.

Now if you read my posts properley instead of looking for some hidden agenda in my posts you would already know this and save yourself a burst blood vessel looking for things you can argue with me about
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 am

Why would i be busrting a blood vessel ? I remember growing up around the ground and no matter what happened on the pitch the fans backed the players supported them both on and off the pitch - there was no booing , no saying he is sh.ite or not good enough and that was despite players going on poor runs of form and having a shocking season the fans still backed them - that doesnt happen now - players get booed , fans constantly slag off players (despite that player being one of our most crucial players of the season) , constantly slag the manager despite him getting us the strongest squad we have had in a long long time and getting us closer to the title than we have in 18 years.

God image what this place would of been like when souness or evans where the boss - even then i still didnt call for them to be sacked nor players to be slagged of despite how poor or good they were . Negativity breeds negativity and im pretty lost for when the last time there was a positive vibe on this board about our club . Its quite when you consider how bloody good we are at the moment .
Last edited by GYBS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 am

well I also grew up near the gorund and went to games throughout our glorious history, but I can remember players getting slated, even while we were winning things.

Its called freedom of speech mate, and I think you are still getting confused as to what support actually is, it is possible to support and criticise. I have reaqd critcism on this very forum from you about particular players, yet here you are saying you never criticise.

I think that you think that you are some sort of superfan for saying you offer no criticism, well thats not the case, normal staunch fans will criticise when they feel it is warranted and that does not make them any less of a fan than you. in fact in my eyes it makes them more of a fan because they want to see better, they are not happy with winning nothing for 3 years, they are not happy with mediocre players, yes they still support them, but they are not happy with them.

sorry but you do not have the god given right to say what constitutes a fan
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am

Im sorry but where did i say i was a superfan also show me where i decide what constitutes a fan ?

And do certain players deserve two years off constant critisim ? does the manager deserve 5 years worth of it ? is that worth while critisim or a vendetta/dislike to a player no matter what he does .

I joked at the beginning the season that if kuyt had a good season and got double figure goals and assists from the right side some people will still not be happy and will still slag him off (yes i use the word slag because thats what i see when i see people saying "pathetic excuse for a footballers" or "he isnt even a footballer") and look how right that prediction was .

Now is calling a liverpool player a pathetic excuse for a footballer or saying he isnt even a footballer in the first place - is that critizing him or just pure slagging him off ?

Calling the manager shi.te - is that slagging him off or critizing him ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:27 am

if i just said he was sh!t and never backed it up and explained why then that would be pointless, however I have aired my opinions on the failings of both kuyt and rafa numerous times when it has been warranted, and I have praised both numerous times when it has been warranted.

The problem here is you read the negatives and focus on them while ignoring my positive comments
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 am

Hard to ignore positive comments when i fail to see them .

and who says im focusing on your negative attitude towards kuyt and rafa - there is others
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 am

you only have to look at both kuyt threads and the evidence shines throughs brightly
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am

Why not just accept that not everyone is going to agree with you all the time though GYBS? People are entitled to their opinion surely, and as it's a forum they're entitled to post it up. That's the point of it surely, if indeed there is one (and of course there isn't).
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am

These two topics seem to me of people wanting to sh!t stir due to there being no rifts on the forum since the season finished.

There is no footie there is feck all to argue about, or do people just get their kicks causing mischief and wanting arguements?

its pathetic.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:53 am

GYBS lad , don't post in the thread if you don't like it ffs . Some on here can debate pretty easily withouit getting into faggoty squabbles all the time .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:58 am

GYBS wrote:Hard to ignore positive comments when i fail to see them .

and who says im focusing on your negative attitude towards kuyt and rafa - there is others

You ignore any positive comments GYBS because they do not back up your limited arguments. I don't know anybody who selectively reads posts like you, it is very annoying when you constantly get the wrong end of the stick and start going on the attack with your lame and predictable arguments.
heimdall

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:GYBS lad , don't post in the thread if you don't like it ffs . Some on here can debate pretty easily withouit getting into faggoty squabbles all the time .

That comment can be aimed at every single person on this forum Igor - if people didnt comment in threads or comments they didnt like then this place would grind to a halt .

I post in threads where i see constant negative stuff about Liverpool cause i dont like players managers etc getting a constant slagging off whern they dont deserve them .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Festy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

GYBS wrote:I post in threads where i see constant positive stuff about Liverpool cause i dont like players managers etc getting a constant praise from stupid peoples here even when they deserve them.

I also don't like on topic discussions in a thread.  Some people are too fool to realize that there shouldn't be constant talk of football in a football thread. I mean wtf ? What's the harm in arguing pointlessly in a thread ? Why can't people take a break and fight a bit. I also fail to understand why people have to respect each other personally. I love to hate everyone who post in this forum and everyone should have the sense to do the same.   :veryangry From now on if someone don't agree with my pointless arguments, I'll stab him to death.  :veryangry

:no
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Its nice and simple you little cretin - dont you dare ever put something like stabing to death in a thread and attach my name to it . Got that you small minded t.wat.

There is a line and you just crossed it .
Last edited by GYBS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Feck me everyone is very tetchy these days. Chill pills all round.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion