Who can we blame?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 am

peewee wrote:well sad and depressed are pretty much the same thing, no?

Are they ?wow never knew that .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:38 am

Mates you might want to carry this via pm , before the thread gets locked ?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 am

The sooner both threads get locked the better - We got a new season to look forward - have started our dip into the transfer market - we have a great platform to launch a title challenge and lots of positives and yet we have threads started looking to point blame .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:40 am

Thats the purpose of a forum i guess , different threads all put out there for discussions , everything can't always be happy clappy
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:42 am

That is very true mate - but it gets a bit annoying when you get threads started which are pretty close to the same and are from the same people looking to point the finger of blame at the same people all over again
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 am

Its just a forum on the internet mate , if you don't like the thread or something posted in it , just skip it , i suppose its better than getting into a argument
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 am

Nah too easy mate - guess would do if others followed the same example but at the end of the day you just got to go with the majority :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 am

mmm both threads are close to the same, well both threads are completely different and aimed at different subjects, well done einstein
112-1077774096

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:51 am

:D i give up !
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:53 am

Gybs.. quite honestly the only things that gets fcking annoying around here , is you !
Stop chasing around everyone who has absolutely anything even remotely negative all around the board with fcking half-thought questions that are not only pointless but rather annoying at times (most of the time) ... the points you try to make or refute end up ruining threads .. every fcking time... you wanna argue about the contents of a post, by all means do so... but dont go around bringing up poster preferences and how they see things to try and make a point and prove something... if i see things different from you its not the end of the world... well not mine anyways :D ...
your a nice guy just sit back and read for a change instead of feeling the constant need to comment and argue about absolutely everything you might or might not have the vaguest of ideas about !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:53 am

Toffeehater wrote: :D i give up !

:D   its like banging your head agaisnt a brick wall mate, I gave up ages ago, just in it for the fun now    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:55 am

:laugh: :laugh: , i need my happy pills first this and now results coming out in 4 minutes
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 am

aCe' wrote:Gybs.. quite honestly the only things that gets fcking annoying around here , is you !
Stop chasing around everyone who has absolutely anything even remotely negative all around the board with fcking half-thought questions that are not only pointless but rather annoying at times (most of the time) ... the points you try to make or refute end up ruining threads .. every fcking time... you wanna argue about the contents of a post, by all means do so... but dont go around bringing up poster preferences and how they see things to try and make a point and prove something... if i see things different from you its not the end of the world... well not mine anyways :D ...
your a nice guy just sit back and read for a change instead of feeling the constant need to comment and argue about absolutely everything you might or might not have the vaguest of ideas about !

when i see people constantly critizing certain things and certain people that put their heart into improving the club then i will constantly stick up for them and refute claims like "he is an excuse for a footballer " or "he isnt even a footballer" when referring to one of our players of the season and a manager who has taken us closer to the title that any previous manager in the last 18 years , who has helped us win our 5 glorious CL . When i see constant negatives i will always fight the battle because i belive in the manager i believe in the club and i believe in the players .

You may find me defending those things on a constant basis annoyig but i find the constant negatives annoying when i was brought up supporting this club and always told that no matter what you support the players and manager through thick and thin no matter what happens.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 am

I do support the players and manager through thick and thin, thats the whole point you seem to miss gybs, I will always support them, however I will also criticise them when the need arises. criticising them does not mean that i don't support them. I think this is what you dont seem to be able to get your head around. to you supporting them means not having the right to criticise
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:21 am

Im sorry but you do nothing but critize both the manager and certain players at every single opportunity possible - that to me is not support - you have even wanted kuyt sold and rafa sacked - that is not supporting them that is wanting them gone .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion