Who can we blame?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 am

No you have seen plenty of posts from Ace slagging off Rafa and his transfers and slagging off Kuyt so fits perfectly well into your little bubble .

Yes it was a rant cause i find it quite sad and extremely pathetic that Liverpool fans are now diving onto and slating players before they even pull on a shirt .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 am

mmmm have you ever slated babel? did you slate keane? Dis you slate Diao, Did you slate parry, did you slate the owners? can you see the point i am making? just because someone has an opinion different to yours you go off on one EVERY time.

not looking for an argument but it seems you are always looking for an argument. simple really mate, just post your thoughts without accusing other posters of all sorts of attrocities, it doesnt make your argument any stronger.

The fact is some posters focus on other posters, and they focus on the negatives and miss the positives they write
112-1077774096

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 am

Barry: you and i both get all we know and say here from new reprts... what i heard was that he rejected us.. meaning we DID put in a bid for him and we did offer him a contract.. if you have inside info that i dont then fair enough....

Johnson... he didnt kick a ball in a liverpool jersey.. i know that... but last time i checked our kit wasnt made of magic fiber that instantly transformed average player to world beaters... again if you have inside info that im not aware of about our new kit then fair enough

About the other players... its pointless arguing that, even more so with you... if we had Messi and had sold him to finance the babel deal you'd be here defending Rafa saying messi is overrated and past it as he had his best years when he was 17 and 18.... ill just say i disagree with you reasoning and leave it at that...

About my support for the club.. ill do it my way... you stick to yours...
Im not one to go around blindly agreeing with everything Rafa says or does... you have absolute faith  in Rafa and i quite simply dont... i give credit where its due mind you so if you look around a bit im sure u'll find a positive comment or two from me ... not as easy as finding one of the billion posts all hailing Rafa you seem to have spread all over the boards mind you but theyr there.. im sure
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:41 am

peewee wrote:mmmm have you ever slated babel? did you slate keane? Dis you slate Diao, Did you slate parry, did you slate the owners? can you see the point i am making? just because someone has an opinion different to yours you go off on one EVERY time.

not looking for an argument but it seems you are always looking for an argument. simple really mate, just post your thoughts without accusing other posters of all sorts of attrocities, it doesnt make your argument any stronger.

The fact is some posters focus on other posters, and they focus on the negatives and miss the positives they write

Did i slate them before they arrived ? no i think you find i didnt - do i constantly slate them on a daily basis ? no i think you will find i didnt .Where as some will constantly slate players and are manager and never have anything positive to say and yeah happy to include you in that list .

Oh and Ace i have a pretty damn good source that we didnt go near barry this summer and had no intention of doing so .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

oh sorry then Gybs... didnt know that... you, my friend, were right and i was wrong... you always are and i always am... never mind me i probably know nothing about anything compared to you... glad its settled..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:48 am

oh so its ok to slate players when they are here but not before they arrive???

Yet when i slate kuyt you get all upset.

ok maybe time to change the forum rules, only one rule needed.

1. All posters should conform to GYBS's mood and opinion of players on any given day.

get over yourself you fool   :D
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 am

The difference is peewee im not going around slating people who are having a positive effect on the club and the team . Look around the boards you will see i have backed babel many times in the past , in fact you will see i have said its time for him to move on so he can start his career again elsewhere as it hasnt worked for him - that is a bit different to calling someone SH.IT on a constant basis like you and others do . Look around the boards and show me where i am constantly slating Liverpool players.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 am

look around the forum for where I have praised kuyt last season.

and another thread dives into another pointless squabble because gybs can not respect other posters opinions without getting argumentative.

take another break sunshine
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

The only person on this forum with lack of respect is you . simple as that .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

yeah whatever    :laugh:

strange that its only a few idiots who dislike my bluntness, maybe if i included a few more swear words you will hero worship me.

end of conversation you tool
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:14 am

A few ? try most of the forum bar your own little peewee wannabes .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am

feel free to start a poll, then you will see the figures.

lets see how sad you really are    :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 am

CAn you give me a few pointers as you seem to have that corner of the market all sown up .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 am

pewee why did you start this thread mate? Way to be posative going into the new season, let's find our scapegoat now. I blame you. :p
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:31 am

well sad and depressed are pretty much the same thing, no?
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion