Who am i talking about - What would you do

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:47 am

Harry Kewell is slowly coming back to form. His first six months at Anfield were pretty good, but since then he's been dogged by injury. I think it's time to lay off Harry and get behind him.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby masterraj » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:09 am

I dont think people realise how difficult it is to come back from an injury. As well as being worried that when youve just came back you could tweak it so easy again. Harry has skill and he cant just loose that. I think its the injurys and his confidence is rock bottom, also the pressure on him must be extremley difficult. Think of the difference it would make to him to hear his name chanted or cheered. Back him and I think he will come good.
Thanks lads I had a nice tenner on 0-2 today hehe.
masterraj

Postby Espionage » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:20 am

don wrote:Iam fed up with baby ponce,always saying he is injured etc,etc.He has never ever played a full decent game since he came,always whinging,always moaning.He has got a poncy hairstyle,poncy face,poncy walk ( i would say run but i dont think he can ).He has done nothing and he should be sold NOW.Maybe Manure will buy him,failing that i hear Kettering are looking for a new bog cleaner,he  would be good at that

You are a fool and I hope that in future you think about what you post, ESPECIALLY if you are creating a double of a thread.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby primodua » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:00 pm

don wrote:Iam fed up with baby ponce,always saying he is injured etc,etc.He has never ever played a full decent game since he came,always whinging,always moaning.He has got a poncy hairstyle,poncy face,poncy walk ( i would say run but i dont think he can ).He has done nothing and he should be sold NOW.Maybe Manure will buy him,failing that i hear Kettering are looking for a new bog cleaner,he  would be good at that

Can you say the same thing about him now? We just won our first away game since ages with regards to his contribution.

eat liverpool, drink liverpool, sleep liverpool
primodua

Postby gordy_123 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:52 pm

don your ugly, a pig can pull more chicks then you
gordy_123

Postby babu » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:17 am

I have my doubts like everyone else, after the CL final i wanted to shoot him and take his medal away from him, but that was in the heat of the moment. now i want desparately for him to play to his potential, pls oh pls harry do what we know you can do.

as for Don, for some reason i cannot view all your posts, but i suspect that all you do is whinge and moan about players. I mean if you bagged players once in a blue moon, especially if you're just venting, its not a problem. but remmeber we are all LFC supporters - we should support the players. so lets give Harry a fair go, but if he fails this season, bin him faster than a rotten kebab.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Get_A_Life » Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:59 am

As expected, our weekly Kewell bashing. Usually the same culprits, 'Don', 'Drummerphil', 'Judge'. You are all no life farken whingers that could never play yourself so you lay it on numerous players, with one hand on your knob and one circling your nipple. The jealousy is so farken rife that its surprising Kewell slagging off threads aren't one and two (instead right now they are 1 and 4 for getting the latest posts), followed by some Crouch slagging and some Garcia, ahhh fark it, throw in some Morientes slagging off as well. Only seen a few threads on him and haven't tired of that one yet.

Tell you a story, that I bet this % of :censored: heads don’t care about anyway, but when I was chosing a team when I was young I chose Liverpool, because as all countries in the world knew in the ‘80s the Reds support base was the most passionate, biggest and loudest and most fanatical in the world. My old man tried to bring me up on Sunderland where our ancestors were from, he even tried Everton and Liverpool as he has a soft side for these clubs. Well I chose Liverpool straight away. Followed them my whole life and for the little coverage we get here (very little in the media although improving and we had the weekly wrap up show) when one of my favourite players came to my club I was wrapped to say the least. I even was a small Leeds fan for all those years he was there. But Reds came first…always.

So why haven’t I joined earlier to this forum, and why is this my first post…because I used to like just reading about what true fans had to say and the knowledgeable things said about games etc. But over this last year it has become a farken waste of time. There has hardly been a player safe from this abuse.

The facts:
• meant to be a forum for opinion, understood, but meant for supporters and I can tell you what’s written, what’s said, what’s heard, atmosphere all goes towards a players confidence. Keep slagging them off on this forum, no chants in the crowd, yell abuse, but don’t expect much in return. Fark, if I copped that after bad form, and luck with all the injuries, you are lucky these players love the money because Liverpool would not have players coming for any other reasons – when they used to come for reputation of the club, the fans etc. You bunch are farkers that need to Get_A_Life.
• You got Kewell for a bargain and still whinge about his pay. Well fark heads, your professional league (biggest in the world) pays players that amount and he is just average wage compared to some. Entitled like all jobs that if injured on the job you get paid. Common sense :censored:, and I bet a guy at his age would rather be playing…oh no hang on, he has no heart, not that he has a groin, achilles and other issues, he has no heart. Note the sarcasm for the w@nkers that can’t read in context.
• Injury means can’t perform at best if make it on to the ground at all; he kept trying to help out, come back early and he would do it again. Who’s advice, Liverpool’s inept medical staff. 3 op’s over the Summer and you knob jockeys still believe he was faking it

So my final word….I have a lot more to leave you with, but even I am actually getting bored with myself, as I have been with these threads, with your negative posts, with this whole forum.

Final word – fan for 29 years…and even I hope he leaves you. All you :censored: that think its such a farken privilege that he even graces Anfield…it once was but I am losing a lot for this club with supporters like this. Its not just Kewell its all the bitching and moaning. I hope he goes to another big club….I will still be a Reds fan but I hope he kicks a bag against us.

Now that I let my emotions override for just a second, the next :censored: to post about Kewell’s form, if its not constructive, relevant, and football (and I use that term loosely as it seems a lot here have no football brain) focused then I say boycott it. Saves the same :censored: being read and saves :censored: heads in there pods from shooting there load.

So write back…respond…slag me off which you do best….I wait bored with anticipation. Hey I might even try what a lot of you do and have one hand on my c0ck while I wait. It would be a better toss than what :censored: you will post back.
Get_A_Life

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:01 am

Mr Get a Life ...................fuck off

who are you........meelan#5, hustler etc etc

you nob, one post and yor squeeling at folk......go and die somewhere  :veryangry
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:34 am

get_a_life,you're post is somewhat erratic in it's context.Although, to be fair it is understandable if you are the dark haired girl behind the bar in the Woolpack.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:50 am

supersub wrote:get_a_life,you're post is somewhat erratic in it's context.Although, to be fair it is understandable if you are the dark haired girl behind the bar in the Woolpack.

scary thought supersub  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:59 am

Get_A_Life wrote:So my final word….I have a lot more to leave you with, but even I am actually getting bored with myself, as I have been with these threads, with your negative posts, with this whole forum.

Final word – fan for 29 years…and even I hope he leaves you. All you :censored: that think its such a farken privilege that he even graces Anfield…

I'm a bit slow this morning but which of the above is actually your final word . ?   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:01 am

woof, i think anfield, what about you? :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Get_A_Life » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:27 am

Are you talking about the slapper with the big ar$e and camel toes? The one that hasn't shaved since the day Judge flossed his teeth on her pubes? I can smell your breath from here. I'm a fan. :hearts
Get_A_Life

Postby Get_A_Life » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:32 am

I'm a bit slow this morning but which of the above is actually your final word .

Woof, lame but one of your better posts. I was wondering who the grammar pig was going to be when your wit fell by the wayside. Coupled with the sarcasm and extensive use of 'emoticons' from Judge I think you nearly have me at check mate.
Get_A_Life

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:33 am

Get_A_Life wrote:Are you talking about the slapper with the big ar$e and camel toes? The one that hasn't shaved since the day Judge flossed his teeth on her pubes? I can smell your breath from here. I'm a fan. :hearts

ive just realised, in your original post, i missed it............i was on the books of a pro team when i was younger, but ended up doing another worth while career, due to injury of the knee

anyway, you mention camel toes.........who originally said that??  ???

someone help me out here
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion