Whiskeynose wary of reds - Truth or mindgames?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 pm

Can't stand the kun't but lets face it, if he was our manger ???  ???  ??? , you'd all Fu*king love him.

Lets hate the oppo with as much passion as we can muster BUT lets not in the process look like a bunch of jealous kids .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dundreamin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:57 pm

WOOF WOOF agree with you mate. If we had won the league 11 times after going 26 years without a sniff,he would be idolised and yes i hate the kunt. But he has done the business for them
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby crim cram » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Right on Woof, give 'em the props, but doesn't change the fact that manChesterUNTed'S scum.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Im not sure jealous is the right word for me as they have done nothing that I am jealous of.
Their constant (under him) manipulation of the media, the fa and referees is nothing to be proud of
We have won our trophies on merit by being the best. We have not resorted to the dark arts because we have never had to. That is why I have little respect for them, because in my opinion its cheating. This "everyones against us" mentality suits him and its worked over the years. But they have no class in my opinion and I do not envy them or wish I suported them
So jealous, no.
:cool:
Thommo's perm

Postby ethanr » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:Im not sure jealous is the right word for me as they have done nothing that I am jealous of.
Their constant (under him) manipulation of the media, the fa and referees is nothing to be proud of
We have won our trophies on merit by being the best. We have not resorted to the dark arts because we have never had to. That is why I have little respect for them, because in my opinion its cheating. This "everyones against us" mentality suits him and its worked over the years. But they have no class in my opinion and I do not envy them or wish I suported them
So jealous, no.

I feel the same way...

Is he a good manager? I think he used to be.  They have stopped winning by playing football now tho... They win by manipulating the entire process.  They manipulate the FA and they manipulate the referees and if you are capable of doing that, how can you lose?

How many extra points do they win every season because of "Fergie time"? Quite a few, and that's something that everybody has openly spoken about, yet nothing is done about it.

I hate the kunt with a passion.  Sure, I wish we had a manager that could win us league titles, but I don't want one who cheats to do it.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:30 pm

ethanr wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:Im not sure jealous is the right word for me as they have done nothing that I am jealous of.
So jealous, no.

I feel the same way...

Is he a good manager? I think he used to be.  They have stopped winning by playing football now tho... They win by manipulating the entire process.  They manipulate the FA and they manipulate the referees and if you are capable of doing that, how can you lose?

How many extra points do they win every season because of "Fergie time"? Quite a few, and that's something that everybody has openly spoken about, yet nothing is done about it.

I hate the kunt with a passion.  Sure, I wish we had a manager that could win us league titles, but I don't want one who cheats to do it.

Amen to that
I have to admit that though he infuriates me with his boorish, ignorant and arrogant behaviour, I do have a sneaking admiration for someone who has virtually the whole media, t.v, radio, the press, in his pocket,. On top of this the pr'icks who run the fa are totally tied up in knots every season due to their stupidity and fear of him
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:26 pm

i dont trust the man at all, he's that sly he's probably got Rupert Murdoch fone hacked the old tw@t
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Utd are on the decline. I hate Fergie

Lets just hope his bottles of Jack daniels at his post match tipple parties, don't get spiked by Amy Winehouse's Dealer.

:p 

:D  :p
Joeblackisachimp

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:30 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Can't stand the kun't but lets face it, if he was our manger ???  ???  ??? , you'd all Fu*king love him.

Lets hate the oppo with as much passion as we can muster BUT lets not in the process look like a bunch of jealous kids .

:bowdown

knew there was a reason you rocked

We are sounding mroe and more like bitters lately... lets just win the games
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Can't stand the kun't but lets face it, if he was our manger ???  ???  ??? , you'd all Fu*king love him.

Have to disagree
A manager of LFC would never, ever behave like that. Whatever we have won it has been with style and class and very little, if any, controversy. Its part of who we are
He is a bully, a hypocrite and a cheat. But he is a winner.
I just happen to be proud that our managers have been  winners without needing to do the sh'it that he does season after season
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:

Have to disagree
A manager of LFC would never, ever behave like that. Whatever we have won it has been with style and class and very little, if any, controversy. Its part of who we are
I just happen to be proud that our managers have been  winners without needing to do the sh'it that he does season after season

What Thommo said.

There is no way in hell I would like his tactics if he was in charge of us. I would simply get tired of making excuses as to why we got that extra time, or that penalty, or why the oppositions player got sent off, or why a majority of decisions at home go our way.

I would get tired simply because I wouldnt be justifying those decisions to rival mates, I would have to justify it to every other supporter of every different team in the premiership.

Every manager of Liverpool, as Thommo said, has achieved success without any manipulation of the officials, no stupid mind games, they just went out and achieved success through clever on field tactics and signings.

Man United have won so many matches through countless dubious decisions its beyond a joke.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am

Thommo's perm wrote:

Have to disagree

:buttrock

Right on Thommo.  Liverpool are different than any other club in the world.  The respect that runs thru would never allow a manager to behave like that.

I've always felt we are the best club in the world because of this.  When it comes down to it, results aren't always what's most important, but how you handle yourself as a club.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Thommo's perm » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 am

ethanr wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Have to disagree

:buttrock

Right on Thommo.  Liverpool are different than any other club in the world.  The respect that runs thru would never allow a manager to behave like that.

I've always felt we are the best club in the world because of this.  When it comes down to it, results aren't always what's most important, but how you handle yourself as a club.

Wherever I go, on trips, holidays, anywhere, a manc will never be able to get the better of me. I have the trump card of purple noses disgraceful behaviour to use when they talk about trophies they have won. Yes they have had great players over the years. Yes they have won some great games with great performances, and I accept they have won more league titles for now. But the manner in which they won them under Ferguson is always their downfall. They are noted for their methods and I dont care what they say, they are not fit to wipe our boots. Everyone I have met who likes football loves LFC- LOVES them. Some might like united because of their success. But only their own fans love them.
We have class and style. They have cheating and bullsh'it
Say no more
:D
Thommo's perm

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

I still think half the people on here just sound bitter, and as we have gone through a rough patch we are starting to get a neverton mentality of blaming others for our own downfall. Yeah we're brilliant, class and all that, but we ain't won sh!t in ages. Maybe we need a manager who will go toe to tow with whiskey nose, and we got that now in KK.

And when ?Kenny starts the wind ups and all that, we'll fookin love it
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion