Wheres whiskynoses apology - Suarez and kenny have apologised

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dundreamin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Right media scum why have you s.hit bags not clamored for SIR I TELL THE FA WHAT TO DO. for a apology over his outrageous remarks about suarez yesterday. Who the f.uck does he think he is telling us how to run LFC. Am fuming here I hate that t.wat with a passion
:alien:
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Stolen from somewhere else but............Image
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Id be surprised if we got one. He may well be prompted for one before their next game but he will probably come out with some 'we are not talking about it any more' bs and assume a higher ground stance.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Stolen from somewhere else but............Image

he is even more twisted that the expression on his face.
apology? you must be having a right  :laugh:.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:28 am

I'm proper peeved at their 'acceptance' speech, what a fooking joke, bunch of patronising w@nkers. They've shafted us, that's how it feels anyway. Are the FA gonna do anything about Evra's antics?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 am

Greavesie wrote:I'm proper peeved at their 'acceptance' speech, what a fooking joke, bunch of patronising w@nkers. They've shafted us, that's how it feels anyway. Are the FA gonna do anything about Evra's antics?

No chance
Evra is both the victim and the victor in all of this and has played a blinder. He is a vile little attention seeking lying tw@t who happens to be black. He quite clearly stage managed the handshake fiasco and Suarez was the ignorant fall guy. Evra has fooled all the media (not that it took much effort) and gave purple nose the perfect platform to visciously attack us. In a perverse way you have to admire Evra for being so clever and dispicable. My one hope is that somewhere there is a kismet-induced incident and he gets his just desserts.
If there is a god, then let him get what he so deserves.
This is my prayer
Thommo's perm

Postby maguskwt » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
Greavesie wrote:I'm proper peeved at their 'acceptance' speech, what a fooking joke, bunch of patronising w@nkers. They've shafted us, that's how it feels anyway. Are the FA gonna do anything about Evra's antics?

No chance
Evra is both the victim and the victor in all of this and has played a blinder. He is a vile little attention seeking lying tw@t who happens to be black. He quite clearly stage managed the handshake fiasco and Suarez was the ignorant fall guy. Evra has fooled all the media (not that it took much effort) and gave purple nose the perfect platform to visciously attack us. In a perverse way you have to admire Evra for being so clever and dispicable.

I don't agree with you all the time but I agree with you on this...  :D

Look at the little git in the second slow mo angle clearly lowered his hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZoIHyxh3So
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Octsky » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 am

Thommo's perm wrote:

No chance
Evra is both the victim and the victor in all of this and has played a blinder. He is a vile little attention seeking lying tw@t who happens to be black. He quite clearly stage managed the handshake fiasco and Suarez was the ignorant fall guy. Evra has fooled all the media (not that it took much effort) and gave purple nose the perfect platform to visciously attack us. In a perverse way you have to admire Evra for being so clever and dispicable. My one hope is that somewhere there is a kismet-induced incident and he gets his just desserts.
If there is a god, then let him get what he so deserves.
This is my prayer

great post.
nvr under estimate someone who can convince his team mates
to abandon their country during a world event like the world cup.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby Kerry07 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:31 pm

hes an immoral, hypocritical sh1thouse. Cantona assaults a fan in the stands, Keane assaults Haaland on the field, Ferdinand conveniently misses a drug test, Rooney sleeps with prostitutes, swears blind into tv cameras, sticks his boot into the backside of players... so, any of these a "disgrace to man u who should never play for them again?..... meanwhile Luis doeant handsake (although his hand was halfway out unlike Evra).

edit: see everything ive said was in the above caption. Great work whoever done that.

I know people go on about when Thatcher croaks they will open the champers.... mine will still be on ice for the govan ar$ehole
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby eds » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:26 pm

How true these words sound now more than ever.........

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master,
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Stand together motherf**kers don't divide yourselves into smaller groups, the enemy is Manure United, Evra and the rest of the media.

Not Luis Suarez, not Kenny Dalglish, not LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:50 pm

eds wrote:How true these words sound now more than ever.........

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master,
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Stand together motherf**kers don't divide yourselves into smaller groups, the enemy is Manure United, Evra and the rest of the media.

Not Luis Suarez, not Kenny Dalglish, not LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.

Well said!  :bowdown

A lot of people have short memories over Kenny's attitude to the media. He will never forgive them for they way we were treated during Heysel and Hillsborough. He is a man of principle and I will always defend him.

We will get through this like we did then. Get a few wins in with Suarez and Carroll on the scoresheet a few times, the media will soon get bored with us and move on to the next victim...Probably Villas Boas....
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Kerry07 wrote:hes an immoral, hypocritical sh1thouse. Cantona assaults a fan in the stands, Keane assaults Haaland on the field, Ferdinand conveniently misses a drug test, Rooney sleeps with prostitutes, swears blind into tv cameras, sticks his boot into the backside of players... so, any of these a "disgrace to man u who should never play for them again?..... meanwhile Luis doeant handsake (although his hand was halfway out unlike Evra).

edit: see everything ive said was in the above caption. Great work whoever done that.

I know people go on about when Thatcher croaks they will open the champers.... mine will still be on ice for the govan ar$ehole

You forgot about Ryan "the ram" Giggs
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Kerry07 wrote:hes an immoral, hypocritical sh1thouse. Cantona assaults a fan in the stands, Keane assaults Haaland on the field, Ferdinand conveniently misses a drug test, Rooney sleeps with prostitutes, swears blind into tv cameras, sticks his boot into the backside of players... so, any of these a "disgrace to man u who should never play for them again?..... meanwhile Luis doeant handsake (although his hand was halfway out unlike Evra).

You also forgot about Keane that pillar of fair play and respectability and Scholes failing to shake Viera's hand.

Why does Ferguson always win these fkg mind games?
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:46 pm

devaney wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

You also forgot about Keane that pillar of fair play and respectability and Scholes failing to shake Viera's hand.

ferguson is no super cool, laid back master of mind games.
any journalist could have him frothing at the mouth in rage if they wanted to, but they know at the end of the coversation they`d be banned from old trafford and while united are still winning things a sports journo who is banned from old trafford is no use to his paper.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
devaney wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

ferguson is no super cool, laid back master of mind games.
any journalist could have him frothing at the mouth in rage if they wanted to, but they know at the end of the coversation they`d be banned from old trafford and while united are still winning things a sports journo who is banned from old trafford is no use to his paper.

What provoked Rafa's infamous rant if it wasn't mind games? That little lot potentially cost us the title.I would never use the words Ferguson and super cool in the same sentence. He is a horrible smarmy individual who I wouldn't give the time of day.That is not to say that he doesn't know exactly what he has been doing from the minute he allegedly walked into the referees office to lodge a complaint with Evra. Did his comment about Suarez being a disgrace get into your mind! It had me reeling! Call it what you like but at the end of the day it is mind games.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Next