Wheres whiskynoses apology - Suarez and kenny have apologised

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Greavesie wrote:I'm proper peeved at their 'acceptance' speech, what a fooking joke, bunch of patronising w@nkers. They've shafted us, that's how it feels anyway. Are the FA gonna do anything about Evra's antics?

No chance
Evra is both the victim and the victor in all of this and has played a blinder. He is a vile little attention seeking lying tw@t who happens to be black. He quite clearly stage managed the handshake fiasco and Suarez was the ignorant fall guy. Evra has fooled all the media (not that it took much effort) and gave purple nose the perfect platform to visciously attack us. In a perverse way you have to admire Evra for being so clever and dispicable. My one hope is that somewhere there is a kismet-induced incident and he gets his just desserts.
If there is a god, then let him get what he so deserves.
This is my prayer

Uruguay v France  :D

He has to play Ajax on Thursday as well
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm

devaney wrote:
yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
devaney wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Kerry07 wrote:hes an immoral, hypocritical sh1thouse. Cantona assaults a fan in the stands, Keane assaults Haaland on the field, Ferdinand conveniently misses a drug test, Rooney sleeps with prostitutes, swears blind into tv cameras, sticks his boot into the backside of players... so, any of these a "disgrace to man u who should never play for them again?..... meanwhile Luis doeant handsake (although his hand was halfway out unlike Evra).

edit: see everything ive said was in the above caption. Great work whoever done that.

I know people go on about when Thatcher croaks they will open the champers.... mine will still be on ice for the govan ar$ehole

You forgot about Ryan "the ram" Giggs
:laugh:

You also forgot about Keane that pillar of fair play and respectability and Scholes failing to shake Viera's hand.

Why does Ferguson always win these fkg mind games?

ferguson is no super cool, laid back master of mind games.
any journalist could have him frothing at the mouth in rage if they wanted to, but they know at the end of the coversation they`d be banned from old trafford and while united are still winning things a sports journo who is banned from old trafford is no use to his paper.

What provoked Rafa's infamous rant if it wasn't mind games? That little lot potentially cost us the title.I would never use the words Ferguson and super cool in the same sentence. He is a horrible smarmy individual who I wouldn't give the time of day.That is not to say that he doesn't know exactly what he has been doing from the minute he allegedly walked into the referees office to lodge a complaint with Evra. Did his comment about Suarez being a disgrace get into your mind! It had me reeling! Call it what you like but at the end of the day it is mind games.

i never said he doesnt try to use mind games, i said he`s no master of them. kelly dalglish had him spitting feathers just because she mentioned his keeper on the bench had a decent game the previous weekend, people laugh at keegans meltdown but if the press wanted to they could have ferguson in that state every week.
it`s not hard to get him irate, he often gets irate at mundane questions but the press dont bother to push his buttons, once he says thats a stupid question they back off, yet they spend their time trying to get every other manager like wenger, benitez, AVB, mancini, kenny etc to flip out.
thats not being a master at mind games, thats having a lot of friends in the press.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb:

"thats not being a master at mind games, thats having a lot of (friends) in the press"

The word youre looking for is "sh'ithouses"
:cool:
Thommo's perm

Postby redtrader74 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:13 pm

^^^ 100% Theres nothing clever about him, he used to get wound up all the time when he first came down from jockland, claiming conspiracies that the FA and referees were all LFC supporters etc. Since he started winning and became a powerhouse the knobsucking journalists have made him some pseudo Psychologist with the apparent mind control powers of a sith lord. Not clever just a kunt with a lot of sycophantic 'journalist' pals.

Like the saying goes history is written by the victors, and he's been winning for a while.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Stolen from somewhere else but............

how can I tweet this to Jhenry? ... and don't any of you start tweeting me ... you bunch of  :rasp
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 am

Thommo's perm wrote:yckatbjywtbiastkamb:

"thats not being a master at mind games, thats having a lot of (friends) in the press"

The word youre looking for is "sh'ithouses"
:cool:

:nod  :D

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby ste123lfc » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 am

Some people have short memories

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport....49.html
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 am

There is a difference between having friends in the press or the FA and people that are simply to scared to upset Manchester United or Ferguson because of the power that they have. Other than the people that support them the are loathed and detested throughout the world.They are just a revolting football club.I think I have answered my own question about mind games!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 am

ste123lfc wrote:Some people have short memories

Class
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby supersub » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:

Class

what's "class" about it ?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:43 pm

this handshake malarkey needs to be binned full stop. it's a joke and completely hypocritical. why shake the hand of someone who you'll willingly try and get sent off later in the game at any opportunity?

even if suarez had shaken hands with evra it would have meant nothing in the bigger scheme of things, as shown by when evra and ferdinand both tried to take suarez out in the first minute and ended up wiping each other out. everyone knows what their intentions were.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby RedAnt » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Whiskeynose wont apologise. What's he got to apologise for? He, Evra and Manure just gave us a masterclass in propoganda. They're f**king tw*tts, but fair play to 'em. Beat us fair and square...politcally speaking.

Hopefully now we can learn our lesson and the infighting in our club caused by this masterclass will stop and we can rise up bigger and better...

You'll Never Walk Alone.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:52 pm

supersub wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Class

what's "class" about it ?

The hypocrisy
What do think I meant?
Thommo's perm

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Oh.my.god. Always knew Fergie was a c.unt but this is hilarious! He has used the same/similar argument defending Schmeichel as we did for Suarez with regards to the work done in Africa. Funny how we got ripped for using that and the fact that Luis's grandad was black.

It's like the pot calling the kettle black!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 pm

the word hypocrisy doesnt exist in fergusons vocabulary.
dont worry the press will pull him about it  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion