When wolves win today..... - L`pool must help them tomorrow !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:06 pm

L`pool has to beat Pompey tomorrow - hopefully they`ve learned from last weeks match - and puts enough goals ! They HAVE to ! ???  :laugh:  :D
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:11 pm

Haven't you heard, it's the FA Cup replay tomorrow so the league match has been postponed? Good win for Wolves, their goal difference could be very costly though
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:07 pm

We just have to win!  We can't let Newcastle and Charlton go above us again.  I believe we can get that final champions league spot, so does Houllier.  If we play the way we can we will get the spot.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Thor Viking » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:15 pm

Owzat wrote:Haven't you heard, it's the FA Cup replay tomorrow so the league match has been postponed? Good win for Wolves, their goal difference could be very costly though

Yes of course, it`s the FA cup replay today ! They are even showing it on norwegian tele !
The goal difference is important but I think they have to get enough, or more points than the others. They have to improve their away statistics !
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bRy » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:06 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:We just have to win!  We can't let Newcastle and Charlton go above us again.  I believe we can get that final champions league spot, so does Houllier.  If we play the way we can we will get the spot.

Judging from Newcastle's performance against Boro I think we shouldn't have too much trouble securing fourth spot, as long as we play creative, attacking football.

The Toon were too reliant on Shearer and were lucky to escape with a win....their inability to score thought I was watching Liverpool for a second or two.
bRy

Postby BOODIDDY » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:09 pm

We might just scrape it but then again so could villa, bolton, charlton, newcastle.
I can't believe im putting these teams in our bracket what a come down we have to face facts great support, s##t club (board and team) We need an Abramovich!
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion