When the f*ck is cisse gonna be sold? - He is sooooo sh*t !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:07 pm

bigmick wrote:You've gotta love the Hustler. "I bought this computer off a bloke called Hustler Macdonald" is pure comic genius. I vote we keep him on purely on the strength of that comment alone. As long as we all know it's him and accept that he has limited knowledge of the game of football and that 3/4 of his posts are there purely for the purposes of wind-up then I personally don't care either way.
I kindof have him down as some sort of pantomime villain. Or better still, Swiper the Fox off Dora the Explorer (Guess you've got to have little kids to understand that one). So it's either "HE'S BEHIND YOU" OR "HUSTLER NO HUSTLING. HUSTLER NO HUSTLING".

BigMick the patomime villain thing is not a bad way of looking at it, he can be a nuisance and ruin threads with stupidity, but some of the comebacks have me in stitches...stu's was great....and pretty accurate, who seriously would be a'sed making different id's and coming on the internet to wind people up...other than a child ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:45 pm

Hang Cisse High wrote:1.)Cisse played against the meanest defense in premiership history?

2.)you really know feck all !

3.)How many times has he scored in open play or even looked like scoring?

4.) he scored a pen v brum, but that doesnt count.

5.) he is sh*te. the muppet. give me 40k a week ill give u more than him the nuggett!

6.) Ban me or whatever, ill kick all your :censored:

7.) and ill be back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1.) Yes he did.

2.) And I love you too, oh Master.

3.) Ohh, only 5 times, you demented Ferrett.

4.) Well it wouldn't would it? I mean, it's all a figment of our collective imagination! You brainless clag-nut.

5.) No thanks.

6.) No you won't.

7.) Oh goody.

:rasp  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:01 pm

lol lando u fat bastard, you're a funny fecker.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:23 pm

thank gerrard houliier for this inspired signing,rafa is going to buy dirk kuyt either in january or in the summer
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:31 pm

Hang Cisse High wrote:Did you see him tonight?

What Pile of KAKA!

His touch on the ball is just AWFUL!

No shots on goal, AGAIN! this so called ' top scorer in the french league'

He couldnt score in a Brothel.

Such a relief to see poongolle come on for him, i was begging for it at half time.

What was Cisse and Crouch's role? was it not to score goal, and the pair didnt have a shot between them!
Crouch is good on the deck, but where does that get you?? his job is to get in on goal and bang them in!

I personally cannot wait for the January window to come, Cisse is definately gone. And im not alon in my opinion.
Listend to radio City after the game, Even half the callers to the show and Aldo thing Cisse is Sh*te.

I've had enough, his control is bad, and thats sunday league stuff.

He s another Heskey, simple as! He has pace and that's it

But when he runs to the ball, he'll f*ck it up big time.

He reminds me as well of Danny Murphy, an overated NUGGET!
the only thing murphy did for :censored: was score from the dead ball kick, penalty and free kick from 20 yards against Man Utd.

Its so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!

Give me a red shirt and i will show these P*ssys how to play!

As Spudgun from Bottom once famously said......

'Are You on Drugs can I have Some? :D
82-1074641017

Postby welsh wizzard » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:11 pm

poor old cisse, he is not a bad player but he has just overcome a serious injury, he is lacking in confidence then gets stuck out on the wing. He needs to be playing in front of goal and getting in behind centre backs with his pace, but rafa knows best this is why he will be gone by the end of the season.

He is not going to fit in with the way we are going to play, simple as that but it doesn't make him a :censored: player. He will be back in the french league with lens i feel where he will shine again.Rooney, owen they all would hate playing out wide, and cisse body language says it all he knows his days are numbered at the club.I feel rafa will bring this kuit in a proven goal scorer who will fit in with his plans, who are we to argue with the master technician. But leave the poor lad alone what can he do about it.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sharkster » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:26 am

he just need to played up front and not on the left wing!!!!!
The best wristbands around 'You'll Never Walk Alone' for only £1.00.............Mail me for details

sharkster

Postby RedWolf35 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:02 pm

I am just reading these posts after being off the site for a week

I think Hustler should be allowed to stay

Surely the mod's have a target of 1% of the active members on this forum being part of the care in the community project

Let him stay he's actually quite funny if you ignore any of his football related comments

Everyone on this site is slightly paranoid though ciggy accused me of being someone called Thomas a while ago and apparently he was an even bigger weirdo!!!
RedWolf35

Postby JBG » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:15 pm

RedWolf35 wrote:I am just reading these posts after being off the site for a week

I think Hustler should be allowed to stay

Surely the mod's have a target of 1% of the active members on this forum being part of the care in the community project

Let him stay he's actually quite funny if you ignore any of his football related comments

Everyone on this site is slightly paranoid though ciggy accused me of being someone called Thomas a while ago and apparently he was an even bigger weirdo!!!

As you only joined in July this year you might not be fully in the picture about Hustler.

He first joined in early 2004 and was a regular member for a few months. He was always in trouble and was constantly in rows, and it culminated in him being banned after making some offence remarks about Hillsborough.

His remarks about that tragedy were only intended as a wind up and an attempt to start a row.

Since then he has been back in 9 or 10 different guises. He has gotten a few chances to redeem himself, but he kept breaking the rules and causing trouble.

There is no point in humouring him anymore as it'll only be history repeating itself.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Everton Killa » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:53 pm

SHUT UP MAN CISSE IS CLASS GIVE HIM TIME DAMN
Everton Killa

Postby Rowens2 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:56 am

A couple of things to contemplate about Cisse and his performances so far;

1. He is an out and out striker not a winger (said many times by many posts on this forum)

2. Since joining the club he has never had a run in the team (injury last year and selection this)

3. Strikers feed on confidence and at the moment he is low in that department, However he's still managed to score 5 times this season so far !!! (how many will he get when he's confident ??)

4. Historically in the PREM foreign players take longer to settle, look at HENRY at the :censored:, not great at all in his 1st season, low on morale coming from JUVE (played as a winger by the way for them!!). Wenger converts him to his favourite position and the rest is History as they say.

5. He is young and has bags of ability (granted -not seen it all yet), under Rafa's guidance will see the best of him sooner rather than later.

6. Helping the team fill a position that is under strength at the moment until January.  have you ever heard the expression " putting a round peg in a square hole ??"

7. French international alongside great players such as Henry, Trezeguet et al.  French manager was quoted as saying " that Cisse was big miss last year, due to his injury"

So basically, the time to judge is when he's playing in the position in which he was bought for on a regular basis.  Have faith that he'll do the business as 5 goals so far isn't a bad return for someone who has No confidence, played only a few games and most of them out of position on the wing !!
Rowens2

Postby bedlovedays » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:36 am

Neil is dead on, Cisse is playing out of position and for playing out of position is doing fairly well, he sent a beautiful cross into crouch at the end of the Birmingham game. Crouch missed and you forget so easily who sent it in. 

When Cisse gets a run with a team in the striking position he will be an excellent striker, he is already.  Think back to the super cup, two goals.  To the end of last season in the premiership, two goals.  Those goals comes when he plays in postion.

He doesn't need time to improve, he is a great striker and should be given a run as our first striker, the same way Baros got a year long run.

If we sell him this January it will be an incredible mistake.

If you are in the mood to criticize someone, criticize crouch for missing the header, or better yet criticize yourself.

naaahhh that would take too long.

Hang cisse high  it would be an incredible laugh to watch you play for LFC

Do i need to remind you that Cisse came on as a sub in the super cup? ????
bedlovedays

Postby oakton » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:06 pm

ffs! look at some of his shots at goal, it's way off !!
His weakness is that he can't dribble pass an opponent, he can only score when no defender is in front of him, and when there's no one in front of him, he just kicks the ball hard without thinking, praying that it will the the back of the net.
oakton

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion