When the f*ck is cisse gonna be sold? - He is sooooo sh*t !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Hang Cisse High » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:50 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Michael Owen didn't need much time to score 2 goals for Newcastle! and thats playing in a cr*p team.

I was optimistic when he came, but he's starting to get on my t*ts.

Realising that you are on the same intellectual level as a lollypop, I will point one little detail out to you:
Owen played upfront and scored 2 goals against w*nk sides.
Cisse played wide right against the meanest defence in Premiership history.
You are a bit of a gimp really aren't you?  :no  :oh:  :Oo:  ???  :bump[/quote]
Cisse played against the meanest defense in premiership history?

you really know feck all !

How many times has he scored in open play or even looked like scoring?

he scored a pen v brum, but that doesnt count.

he is sh*te. the muppet. give me 40k a week ill give u more than him the nuggett!

Ban me or whatever, ill kick all your :censored: and ill be back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hang Cisse High

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:22 am

Hang Cisse High wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Michael Owen didn't need much time to score 2 goals for Newcastle! and thats playing in a cr*p team.

I was optimistic when he came, but he's starting to get on my t*ts.

Realising that you are on the same intellectual level as a lollypop, I will point one little detail out to you:
Owen played upfront and scored 2 goals against w*nk sides.
Cisse played wide right against the meanest defence in Premiership history.
You are a bit of a gimp really aren't you?  :no  :oh:  :Oo:  ???  :bump

Cisse played against the meanest defense in premiership history?

you really know feck all !

How many times has he scored in open play or even looked like scoring?

he scored a pen v brum, but that doesnt count.

he is sh*te. the muppet. give me 40k a week ill give u more than him the nuggett!

Ban me or whatever, ill kick all your :censored: and ill be back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/quote]
this is just as bad or worse as roberts talking about football, get rid of him.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:29 am

I think you better hang yourself ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby bigmick » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:41 am

You've gotta love the Hustler. "I bought this computer off a bloke called Hustler Macdonald" is pure comic genius. I vote we keep him on purely on the strength of that comment alone. As long as we all know it's him and accept that he has limited knowledge of the game of football and that 3/4 of his posts are there purely for the purposes of wind-up then I personally don't care either way.
I kindof have him down as some sort of pantomime villain. Or better still, Swiper the Fox off Dora the Explorer (Guess you've got to have little kids to understand that one). So it's either "HE'S BEHIND YOU" OR "HUSTLER NO HUSTLING. HUSTLER NO HUSTLING".
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:59 am

I think Cisse did his role in Ist half. He was so bad on the right wing. He did what he was told to do. The in 2nd Half before Ponggole arrive, he again did what he was told .. he attacked more. More than in the 1 st half.  For Ciise to be the thread and diversion was not simple.  In pitty him. He played not in his position. He was the 1st lad to leave along with JM when the match ended. He must be so embarassed with his own performance. He did what he was told to do. He did for Liv.

I can tell you yesterdays match was not for scoring against Chelsea. We played Gerrard Hamman adn Xabi all in defensive role.  And the game was something different in total.

Have you ever seen Liverpool playing without wingers. Yesterdays game was an example. Is that the right answer for Chelsea 4-3-3.?
In fact we also played 3 strikers but all not in their position. I was surprised. Overall I was not happy. We failed to profit from a home match. :(
hobbes

Postby Roma 84 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:45 am

Im not a big fan of cisse, but this post is a bit rash. He has broke his leg for this club and has lost out on a full seasons experience, which has obviously knocked him to no end. In theory this will be his first season.
Taking this into account, i still dont think hes good enough to win CL or Prem Leagues. Take his pace away and what have ya got. Rafa likes players with more technique.
I do like the guy, but i dont think there is going to be enough improvment in him to warrant a regular place in our side.. give him till january.
If no improvment- Houllier is a big fan of his, and has the cash.. i personnally would be happy if we got 8million for him during the window, that can be the first installment off Joaquin.
Roma 84

Postby tubby » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:02 pm

Thats football, ona another match he might well run the defence scared. His performance in no way last night warrented him being sold. Whether Rafa decides to do that reamins to be seen but i dont think we should give up hope on him yet. Come on lads give the man some backing. We know he can score goals, hes scored loads already this season. So what if he didnt score last night.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dxavier » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:02 pm

I think the post on Cisse is unfair too. He looks good in the French team because he gets to play as an out and out centre forward. He was on the right side last night which is not his position. This post criticises him for not scoring goals but he is suppose to do that when again, he is out of position. Try sticking Micheal Owen or Van Horseface on the right hand side and see how many goals they manage to score. They won't because they cannot do what they know to do from that position. Also, France don't play this four-five-one formation which leaves the striker completely isolated. It looks ok for Chelsea cause they have fast wingers becoming strikers offering Drogba assistance upfront but it just doesn't work for us. Crouch is doing really well, but he is being used to hold the ball up and there is much more to him that just doing that. Cisse as well will never be a right winger. He wasn't at Auxerre, he wasn't at France so why is he used in a position he has no ability in? I choose to judge a player when he is playing in his true position and with hardly any first team starts and absolutely none is his true position, it is completely wrong to critise Djibril Cisse.
dxavier

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:41 pm

FAO Hustler MacDonald.

How old are you seriously lad? Are you really twenty-seven?

If you are anything above the age or thirteen or fourteen, then you must be mentally damaged. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, i simply think you should get help from a professional Psychiatrist.

I mean, what kind of person writes things like "I'm the greatest", "I'm better than premiership footballers" and actually means it.

Also the fact you've been banned, I have myself in the not so distant past and i still came on here to read posts etc, but to keep making another I.D. just to come on here and wind try to wind people up just gives everyone the impression you have no life at all outside this forum. I mean, you try so hard to impress everyone on here with you're "knowledgable posts" and then proceed in slagging everyone off.

Granted, some of us can be hot headed at times and yes i will tell someone if they have verbal diohrea. But you take the :censored:. Its not even like you know what you're talking about. You used to tell us how good Matteo and Berger were. :D

You come on here telling everyone you're a 27 year old hardknock body builder tryining to impress us all (not that we give a :censored:) then you make out you couldn't give a toss about anyones opinions. Lad why stay somewhere you aren't wanted?

Its not even like you have 3 or 4 people on here who are on a similar wave length. There really is no-one who likes you, so why stay? If its to " :censored: people off" over the internet (not that works with you because you only get laughed at) then that has to be one of the saddest things i've ever heard.

Get help lad, you need it.
115-1073096938

Postby JBG » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:49 pm

I see no point in humouring this guy Supersub.

He's admitted he's Hustler, thats enough for a posting ban from me.

He's made us all look like fools by coming back here before after he was banned and we were prepared to give him another chance.

We've been too soft on him before: I've PM'd Hustler only a few weeks ago telling him he could post all he wanted provided he cut out the abuse, but he paid no heed and continued.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:00 pm

JBG wrote:I see no point in humouring this guy Supersub.

He's admitted he's Hustler, thats enough for a posting ban from me.

He's made us all look like fools by coming back here before after he was banned and we were prepared to give him another chance.

We've been too soft on him before: I've PM'd Hustler only a few weeks ago telling him he could post all he wanted provided he cut out the abuse, but he paid no heed and continued.

JBG, your the man, I wish I had superhero powers  :bowdown  :buttrock  :D

I wish I was a mod cos it sorts of reminds me of that film 'Bruce Almighty'  :cool:
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:23 pm

drummerphil wrote:To be honest with you 50% of this game is confidence,and under Rafa he hasnt been given much chance for any to grow.I agree though that there were many times tonight i wanted him to run at them

Indeed, the man thrives on confidence. Sort of like henry, the get good when they get arrogant.

Anyway, i would tend to say Cisse is not likely to make the cut at anfield, cos apparently he does not have much skill. People say give him time, but let's stop fooling ourselves. Whether a player has class or not, you can notice it from his touches and his movements from the first 5 games he played for the club. Cisse's been with us for a year plus now, even though he sat out for most of them, he has played enough games to be judged on.

And I would say that he cannot take on defenders, cos his 'dribbling' is just to hit and run. People talk about his pace, but is he really that fast? He couldn't beat Gallas for pace last nite.

And he can't head. That's a certainty. From all the games I've watched, he can't do a proper header, just like Henry.

And he can't shoot. Perhaps a bit harsh here, but he showed me a lot of times that when on sight of goal, his shots flew way wide of goal.

And he can't beat the gk one-on-one. At the times when he started for us at the preliminary champions league games as a striker, several one-on-one opportunities were embarassingly wasted.

The one saving grace he has is that he could probably give us some decent crosses and penalties.

Then again, I saw his goals for France in the last game and that really made me wonder whether that's the same player we have. Maybe he feels confident with the French team and his goals were good quality.

Now in sum, maybe he is as bad as i said he is because he just couldn't fit into the liverpool system. That alone i think, is enough to see him leaving.
GunGod

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:40 pm

I went to bed straight after the game, otherwise I would have sorted this.  I'm done in with some sort of flu virus.  Off work for the rest of the week.  I see JBG did the business though.

Top post from Stu there asking this guy to get professional help.  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:04 pm

Shame you can't just get rid of fans with sh!t opinions, like 'hang cisse high'. Some people must like sounding like a tw@t on a regular basis.

For those people I suggest the 5 second rule, think about what you going to say for 5 seconds before you say it. It at least gives them the opportunity to realise what they are about to say is a pile of dog sh!t
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:06 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Shame you can't just get rid of fans with sh!t opinions, like 'hang cisse high'. Some people must like sounding like a tw@t on a regular basis.

For those people I suggest the 5 second rule, think about what you going to say for 5 seconds before you say it. It at least gives them the opportunity to realise what they are about to say is a pile of dog sh!t

You forgot that Hustler like's to talk shite - he makes his mouth taste better.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion