When is the moaning going to stop - Give it a f.cking rest will ye.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:45 pm

Whats going on, on this forum?

Every time I log on hear there seems to be a new thread moaning about our club,players or management.
While I tottaly agree with the right of paying customers to complain,when not satisfied this is beyond a joke.

Liverpool Football Club,have been like a best mate to me for nearly forty years.What ever has happened in my life,it has always been ther to fall back on.When I read some of the posts on this forum by so called Liverpool fans I despair.

Our European Cup win has obviously affected the thinking of a lot of people on here.We were never going to win the league last season,and we are not going to win it this year.That said,
I am as dissapointed as anybody else that we havent scored goals or took maximum points,but there is still along way to go.

Liverpool fans are the best supporters in the World,dont soil that reputation with unfair criticism.If you jumped on the band wagon in May,jump back off as it may still be a while before we pick up speed.Get you @rse down to Stamford Bridge you will fit in well with the fickle b@stards who follow Chelsea.
84-1106852058

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:48 pm

you could add manure fans to that RB

well said mate, but i think there's be 100000 threads saying what youve just said :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:48 pm

:bowdown HERE! HERE!  :bowdown
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:50 pm

Its a price you have to pay for winning tropheys, RB glory :censored: hunting band wagon jumpers, dont worry if Chelsea beat us in the CL they will all :censored: off to the bridge.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:52 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Its a price you have to pay for winning tropheys, RB glory :censored: hunting band wagon jumpers, dont worry if Chelsea beat us in the CL they will all :censored: off to the bridge.

If Chelsea beat us, then the moaning will only get worse.  Rafa should go...... Steve shouldf have been sold to finance more players....etc....etc.....

Fu(k it.... I need a cold beer!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:54 pm

If Chelsea beat us, then the moaning will only get worse.  Rafa should go...... Steve shouldf have been sold to finance more players....etc....etc.....

Fu(k it.... I need a cold beer![/quote]
It wont Hawky, did you see any of these IDs here before we won the CL? Do you know I got a pm the other day asking me who Jerzy Dudek plays for now :laugh:  Typical glory hunting :censored: :angry:
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:56 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:If Chelsea beat us, then the moaning will only get worse.  Rafa should go...... Steve shouldf have been sold to finance more players....etc....etc.....

It wont Hawky, did you see any of these IDs here before we won the CL? Do you know I got a pm the other day asking me who Jerzy Dudek plays for now :laugh:  Typical glory hunting :censored: :angry:[/quote]
Who does Jerzy play for now??  :D  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:57 pm

Constructive well earned criticism is fine in my book but some of the :censored: aimed at Alonso & Finnan today is beyond belief and has no place on here as a credible topic for a thread
teamleader1

Postby teamleader1 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:59 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:If Chelsea beat us, then the moaning will only get worse.  Rafa should go...... Steve shouldf have been sold to finance more players....etc....etc.....

It wont Hawky, did you see any of these IDs here before we won the CL? Do you know I got a pm the other day asking me who Jerzy Dudek plays for now :laugh:  Typical glory hunting :censored: :angry:

Who does Jerzy play for now??  :D  :D[/quote]
Hes still with man utd ha ha :D
teamleader1

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:59 pm

Taxi for Rafa and Paco  :angry:  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:01 pm

Seriously,  I hope they do pi$$ off.  This site has become full of w@nkers recently.  The topics had become boring, and I had backed off for reading/posting.

Hopefully, we can get back to quality posts.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:26 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Taxi for Rafa and Paco  :angry:

Wools like this dont derserve our great amanger.

Go and support lyon, or do the washing up.
109-1093441336

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:27 pm

meelan#5 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Taxi for Rafa and Paco  :angry:

Wools like this dont derserve our great amanger.

Go and support lyon, or do the washing up.

LMFAO at wools  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:46 pm

THE WORDS OF SENOR BENITEZ

It's impossible to win trophies and be successful if you don't have the support of people around you at the club."

THE WORDS OF THE RED BARON

GET BEHIND THE TEAM OR :censored: OFF
84-1106852058

Postby davo_LFC » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:31 pm

yeah this constant moaning is fcuking ridiculous....coz we've won the CL the glory hunting cu*nts think we are perfect and moan about anything...if rafa farted they would be calling for his head the glory hunting t*wats :angry:
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion