Whats arsene ****** smoking - Fcuking dickhead

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:05 am

Dickhead wank-er should be worried about viera joining madrid, henry joining chelsea & campbell joining inter before running his mouth.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_St....src=rss

Gerrard will end up at Chelsea, says Wenger

Arsène Wenger is not worried about ruffling feathers at Anfield before his team's game there tomorrow. The Arsenal manager yesterday said he believed that the Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard could well end up becoming a Chelsea player.
Gerrard turned down a move to Stamford Bridge last summer, but Wenger said: "You know Chelsea will sooner or later take who they want, so that means it might only be a temporary decision."

It is inconceivable that Gerrard will leave Liverpool in January but he could seek a transfer at the end of the season if he is not satisfied with the progress being made at Anfield. Real Madrid have also expressed interest.

Wenger knows Arsenal have a chance to force Liverpool further out of the Premiership title race. "They are having a patch when certainly they are not at their best," he said.

The Arsenal manager has called on Edu to decide his future in the next month. The midfielder's contract expires next summer and Wenger will look for a replacement in January if he has still not signed.

Rafael Benitez has admitted that he was close to signing José Antonio Reyes from Sevilla as manager of Valencia, only for Arsenal to gazump him with their bid of an initial £10.5m.

Liverpool remain committed to moving to their own purpose-built stadium and will not contemplate a groundshare with Everton, despite being asked to attend a meeting with the sports minister Richard Caborn to discuss the issue.
Last edited by The_Rock on Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpool_4_life » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:07 am

funny he comes out with this sh*t 2days before our game with them, he's "tryin" to play mind games. hope gerrerd scores 2 past the c*nts :)
liverpool_4_life

Postby A.B. » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:20 am

Whats arsene ****** smoking,

Crack.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:55 am

Hes only confirming what we already know ???
I like Arsene hes never really been insulting to Lpool and him and houllier where mates.
I dont think its mind games at all.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:31 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Hes only confirming what we already know ???
I like Arsene hes never really been insulting to Lpool and him and houllier where mates.
I dont think its mind games at all.

More likely that now his mate Houllier has departed, then it's game on with Liverpool.
Fergie beats him up every time he tries it with the manc's, so he is now testing Rafa, to see if he is an easier touch !!
I hope Rafa put's some 'ex-lax' in his tea !!   :D    :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:25 am

Don't wish to burst anyone's bubble, but ******-nal do not need to play mind game with us. Especially with the way we are playing lately. But we could surprise them.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:52 pm

Not to trying to increase the smoke, and you know my stance on Stevie, but Mourinho did state a few days ago that he was not planning on bidding for any new strikers when the transfer window opens.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:06 pm

TALK SPORTS , RADIO 5 LIVE , CAPITAL  RADIO

Gerrard to at least meet with Chelsea for talks.

if this is right it is not good, just tried to get on the Chelsea forums to see what they are saying but could not get on .
CAPITAL  RADIO are  saying that Chelsea pulled out of any bids for Jermain Defoe  to spend the money on Gerrard.
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:32 pm

CAPITAL are also saying that liverpool representives where in london last week meeting Tottenham and Chelsea for talks about players
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:43 pm

lakes10 wrote:TALK SPORTS , RADIO 5 LIVE , CAPITAL  RADIO

Gerrard to at least meet with Chelsea for talks.

if this is right it is not good, just tried to get on the Chelsea forums to see what they are saying but could not get on .
CAPITAL  RADIO are  saying that Chelsea pulled out of any bids for Jermain Defoe  to spend the money on Gerrard.

:angry:  :(  :angry:  :(  :angry:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:49 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya
what paper is your image from
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:59 pm

lakes10 wrote:cisses_gona_get_ya
what paper is your image from

The times :(

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:04 pm

not good
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:16 pm

Certainly not good Ive been gutted all day and Gerrards said himself, 4th is no good this season and the way things are goin, we will be lucky to even finish in the top 6 :( The mancs have gone sick at the fact if he signed for chelsea there would be noway of them winning anything, this is from there message board. Just hope he would no way sign for them, he could never step foot back on merseyside like rooney if he did.

Steven Gerrard Red Rhubarb - 5125th post - 27 Nov 2004 11:03
More speculation about him today.
Chelsea are rumoured to be looking at going back for him. Lets be honest-we'd all like to see him in a Manchester United shirt. He's the one major asset in a mediocre Liverpool side, apart from Xabi Alonso. I don't think Gerrard and Alonso can play together, and I think Alonso is Gerrard's replacement.

If we could get him, he'd be the final piece in our jigsaw. I know he doesn't care for United, but he's big mates with Rooney and the only man who can adequately replace Roy Keane in the eyes of everybody. I know people think we can't afford him but get a few fringe players off the wage bill, and of course we can.

We can't afford to let him go to Chelsea. We need to snap him up like we did Wayne. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: Steven Gerrard ♥unitedbabe♥ - 2484th post - 27 Nov 2004 11:06
I just don't think he'd come though, he is a Liverpool lad through and through and going to your fiercest rivals would really hurt and i don't think he'd do it. I also don't think he'd go to Arsenal or Chelsea, i think he's more than likely to go abroad, possibly Madrid if they enquire, as they still need a player like him, Owen is already there so i'd say that's his likely destination. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: Steven Gerrard Red Rhubarb - 5110th post - 27 Nov 2004 11:08
That would be a real pity. I know we have high hopes for Fletcher, Miller, and I don't want to write off DD and Kleb even though its looking likely but...Gerrard's in a different class to either of them. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: Steven Gerrard Topper1999 - 52nd post - 27 Nov 2004 11:12
He'll never sign for us in a million years. I used to want him to leave liverpool so they would be even worse than they are. But, if he goes to Chelsea it can be good for us either. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: Steven Gerrard Rio's Back Pocket - 5013th post - 27 Nov 2004 11:09
Totally agree with you pal! If we let him go to Chelsea it would be like giving them the title!
The man is a quality player and with him in our team we would dominate English football again and even in europe!

I think we would afford him now to be honest! [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: Steven Gerrard Simone Templar - 2310th post - 27 Nov 2004 11:14
lol, keep hope alive. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: Steven Gerrard Ian Fielding - 176th post - 27 Nov 2004 11:23
As much as I agree with everything you say, I just don't see it happening. Only in the event that Gerrard were, say, 12 months away from a Bosman transfer and United were the only bidders. He cares too much for Liverpool FC and its fans to move to their greatest rivals; he had a hard enough time leaving for Chelsea last summer. For sure, he'd choose a move anywhere else before Old Trafford.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:44 pm

Gutted to hear that. I think we all knew that a crackin first half of this season was our only hope of keeping Stevie. It hasn't happened. I dont think his heart is fully with Liverpool now, its a bit like the Michael Owen situation.

As Ive said before Id love him to say but only with full commitment. I don't think the route to success is to sell your best player and one of only 2 world class players in your squad.

Still I'll wait for further clarification before I start mourning in full.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion