What was alonso booked for? - They didn't show it on espn.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby policy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:01 am

The head ref was a Frenchman who was totally biased.

Like Peter Griffin (of The Family Guy)says:
"gays are a very clean people... and they have been ever since they came over here from France."

Ha-Ha.

P.S. No offense intended  :;):
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:25 am

I saw the match live in TV . The Ref is very weak and I also thot that we been rob again,we should have a penalty.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby akumaface » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:33 am

The ref was very inconsistent. You can tell he wasn't sure on a lot of the calls. Maybe pressure got to him or the game was fixed. I remember in the first half when Baros was called for nothing when he was in the penalty box apparently just held down the ball with his back side facing the goalie while I think it was Carvahlo on his back. That call still puzzle me... I can't say enough but the ref was really way below par last night... :angry:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:41 am

biscan has a good game.. if we can beat juve at anfield without alonso... we can sure beat chelsea in our home...
i will bring on le tallec... not goin for cisse and baros partnership...
but our boys yesterday win 50-50 tackles, thats wats lacking in our previous few EPL games...
hyypia and troare were quite poor.... carra..- man of the match.
Alonso_Rulz

Postby L-type » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:43 am

Ok the way I understand the rules is that we could possibly get around article 21 section 4 is by lodging an appeal that it was a mistaken identity :p , we could say that the ref meant to book Gudjohnsen, and as long as they review our appeal and deem it viable they could in fact rescind Alonso's yellow card, and not deem it necessary to give Gudjohnsen one, but before I get flamed I'll tell you that this is a looooong shot !!
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:57 am

L-type wrote:Ok the way I understand the rules is that we could possibly get around article 21 section 4 is by lodging an appeal that it was a mistaken identity :p , we could say that the ref meant to book Gudjohnsen, and as long as they review our appeal and deem it viable they could in fact rescind Alonso's yellow card, and not deem it necessary to give Gudjohnsen one, but before I get flamed I'll tell you that this is a looooong shot !!

genius, well done    :D
112-1077774096

Postby L-type » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:03 am

heres the link to the rules if you want to take a look yourself.  Also a more feasible meeans of protest would be to appeal on a different means not covered in the regulations but would still affect Alonso.  By doing this the decision is deferred to the CEO, who makes a decision.  Now just imagine a person making a decision after seeing the video....  I'd say we'd be made in the shade.

Heres the link Uefa Regulations (pdf)
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:17 am

Hate to flood the thread, but i decided this wasn't worth starting a new thread over.  According to a journalist this is what happened after the game. (Source - Rawk Forums)

Journalist

1  Alonso was almost crying after the game
2 Benitez went into the dressing room trying to make the referee writte an additional note that he had made a mistake showing Xavi the yellow card

Benitez

1 I saw the TV replay and Alonso doesn't even touch Gudjohsen

2  all is in the balance but we are playing in Anfield and our fans give us great lift"

3 Gerrard had a tooth extracted and Biscan had some physical problems

4 Now I am getting almost all the players back: Hamman, Kewell, Cisse. The problem is they are not match fit. (sounded like Hamman may be available for the Chelsea return game

5. to the suggestion he should play Cisse instead of Baros....Cisse has tremendous pace and strenght and a great shot. he is not ready yet for a full 90 minutes.

The Spanish commentators remarked the gulf in class between Liverpool and Chelsea players and gave credit to Benitez for achiving these results with a limited squad.

They spoke very highly of the Liverpool center backs who were unbeliveble.

They thought that if RM signed Gerrard they would make a big mistake. 

____

I thought it was pretty interesting that they didnt like Gerrard.  Personally i see the spanish media as a more objective look than any view we may harbor, and that yes it's true Gerrard has been out of form lately, but regardless he needs to step up his game.
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:53 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
siti_zaiton1982 wrote:he's definitely disappointed tat he couldn't play next week.honestly,its really a bit of concern tat we'll be without him next week.wats your opinion ?

:angry: Stop typin tat its that, no fu,ckin wonder we get called wools.
That is That ok :angry: your always saying tat like taty head :angry:

for goodness sake,it is going to be a problem !! ive my own right on how i want the ****** letter to be .. LEAVE ME ALONE !!

:angry:  :angry:
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:51 am

Dalglish wrote:I'm going next week and I'm going to suck that ball into the net on the KOP :D 

St . Etienne part II :D

Chelsea will find out what it's like to experience a real atmosphere. they may well have been to the Nou Camp and Bayern's Olympic stadium but this is different ...THIS IS ANFIELD :p

I love it daglish.....This is Different, THIS IS ANFIELD.

Pure class mate.....They wont know whats fu*king hit them.

Also weve got a case for mistake identity, Eidur fell over his ego not Alonso.
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:00 am

stu_the_red wrote:Sickening and woeful decision, but how many were made tonight?

at least 8 or 9. Carvalho should have been booked AT LEAST for his 5 fouls... persistant fouling i believe... but no.

Lampard for his 4.

Terry for his stand on Luis Garcia (even though it wasn't completely intentional).

Disgracefull performance by that referee and one i'm really annoyed about.

Justice for Xabi...

Lets show then what a europian night at anfields all about!!!

Tellin ye stu mate, Biscan give his 1st foul away and referee told him 1 more and youre gettin booked that was in the 1st half and then with about 20 minutes left Igor give his 2nd foul away and he books him, Carvalho must have give 6 or 7 free kicks away but he only needed a yellow card to be suspended as did terry who stood on garcias ankle, ref was a cu.nt
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:30 am

siti_zaiton1982 wrote:
siti_zaiton1982 wrote:he's definitely disappointed tat he couldn't play next week.honestly,its really a bit of concern tat we'll be without him next week.wats your opinion ?

:angry: Stop typin tat its that.
for goodness sake,it is going to be a problem !! ive my own right on how i want the ****** letter to be .. LEAVE ME ALONE !!

tatty head :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:36 am

siti_zaiton1982 wrote:

siti lives in singapore and speaks melayu, when they speak they tend to say 'tat' so leave her alone    ??? or at least wrestle in jelly
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:36 am

I just wonder how much that sneaky Russian b@st@rd paid for Terry to win Player of the Year? Also I wonder how much it cost him to be Champions league winners? I've got this funny feeling all is not what it seems.

As for Guddnonesense, I'm writing to my MP, what with elections next week, I want something done about the yellow card! Failing that, I'll settle for him contracting a critical illness.:;):
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:40 am

peewee wrote:
siti_zaiton1982 wrote:

siti lives in singapore and speaks melayu, when they speak they tend to say 'tat' so leave her alone    ??? or at least wrestle in jelly

How am I supposed to know that ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion