What was alonso booked for? - They didn't show it on espn.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:08 pm

A.B. wrote:Scott, Guidjohnsen is one of their worst divers.

I never really thought that to be honest, but after tonight I can't disagree.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:09 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK you Gudjohnsen you ****** shitface i ****** hate you. You stupid scabby faced ****** you are a ****** ******. Appeal, appeal, appeal. ****** Eidur. :angry: :angry: :angry:
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:11 pm

apparently the only reason for a yellow to be overturned is if it's a case of mistaken identity

so we won't be seeing Xabi next week.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:15 pm

En1gma_LFC wrote:Gerrard and Biscan have played well together in midfield when theyve had the chance

Mybe not...when Gerrard was absent, we usually see the best of Biscan
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby En1gma_LFC » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:29 pm

yeh il agree with you there that there is also the debate that biscan plays well without gerrard but i just thought tonight there was a slight inbalance to out midfield. Cant quite place where exactly but we seemed to give the ball away many times in midfield a little to cheaply.Maybe hamann and biscan deep and gerrard forward may be a slightly better balance, although we will miss xabis class for sure. Two strikers even?
En1gma_LFC

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:30 pm

Eazy-E wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK you Gudjohnsen you ****** shitface i ****** hate you. You stupid scabby faced ****** you are a ****** ******. Appeal, appeal, appeal. ****** Eidur. :angry: :angry: :angry:

someone should throw a flare at him next Tuesday.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:34 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Eazy-E wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK you Gudjohnsen you ****** shitface i ****** hate you. You stupid scabby faced ****** you are a ****** ******. Appeal, appeal, appeal. ****** Eidur. :angry: :angry: :angry:

someone should throw a flare at him next Tuesday.  :D

He'd only dive over it and claim a foul. Horrible c*nt :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:36 pm

liverpool are going to appeal against the yellow card alonso got
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:37 pm

It's true that yellows can't be appealed, except for mistaken identity.  Only reds are normally looked at.
Also, Stevie did say Hamman might be back in time, but knowing Rafa he'll change his tactics at home anyway.  We have to win in the second leg, so I can see him playing 4-4-1-1, with Luis Garcia in the hole and Stevie and Igor in the middle.  Or maybe he'll rest a few for the final.  :;):
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby banana » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:39 pm

I can only see the yellow being deleted if the referee admit it was a mistake and write it down in his report.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:47 pm

Don;'t anyone dare tell me this UEFA Champions League isn't ****** fixed !!!!! :angry:

Chelsea, not content with spending a quarter of a billion pounds on new players, crocking Alonso on New Years Day cos he dared to show Lampard up for what he is ....over ****** rated they now conspire to get the best player in England booked for a nothing challenge to gain an unfair advantage for next week.

Well they can shove their antics up their blue ****** cos liverpool as per usual are going to win the hard way without Alonso.

Rant over ............:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:50 pm

We've proven before that we are not a one man team, this is not Steven Gerrard FC however this is not Xabi Alonso FC neither so therefore we need to move on and get a result without him as we have done in the past. We've gotten this far without Alonso for the most part and we can continue to march on.

It takes 11 to win not one.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:54 pm

The card could be over turned if we convince them.  I can imagine an effective benitez speech being....

We believe the referee was not at fault because there is a very fine line between a dive, and a foul.  It did not even become apparent to my staff untill after the game viewing the replay.  We believe that through no fault of his won the referee made a mistake, one anyone could have made.  We don't blame the ref but call upon UEFA to fix this, as why should alonso be punished after video replays prove his innocence!  this is a mistake that can be fixed and I hope it shall in due course.

to me that would be a typical Benitez speech, hopefully it'll get them to rescind the yellow.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:55 pm

its worth trying to appeal, it was such a blatant dive that surely they must overturn the decision.
liverpools line of attack towards uefa should be along the lines of your letting cheats prosper - i reckon we might get some change there because uefa always like to advertise the fair play angle before games so it would look a bit hypocritical if they dont over rule the ref.
plus chelsea aren`t the flavour of the month in the corridors of power in uefa so maybe they might think its high time that rule might be looked at.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:57 pm

Don;t patronise me when I'm having a  rant !!!!!

I come on here day in , day out and try to be balanced and articulate without going off on one (unlike some) so allow me the odd rant when I see a shocking decision which directly affects our chances next week.

Feckin never happens to Lampard the player with an even  bigger Ego than his A.r.se or Terry who lumps the ball into the stand yet gets Player Of the Season wen A player like carragher who alwyas trys to stay on his feet doesn't even get nominated !

the decision was diabolical and i'm sticking by it !!!! :angry:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion