What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Get rid of owners first .
82%
Get rid of Rafa first.
18%

Total votes : 76

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Only 43 votes , surley there's more regular posters than that . Come on reds lets get some consensus on this issue .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:19 am

Igor Zidane wrote:Only 43 votes , surley there's more regular posters than that . Come on reds lets get some consensus on this issue .

If we beat Sunderland then there will be "get rid of owners" votes. If we draw or lose, they will vote for rafa to go first.  :laugh:

That's football I suppose.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:41 am

Yeah but this goes beyond what goes on on the pitch or at the training ground, surely of all the problems we face at the moment this is the one issue we should all be behind.

still dont see how 7 people up to now think the manager is a bigger threat to the future of the club than the owners.

ha just looked again, make that 8
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

No need to ask me :D

8 people voted for rafa what shitbags you are  :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 am

Ciggy wrote:No need to ask me :D

Maybe some people think we won't get decent owners until we get a new manager? Who'd buy us at the moment the way we play? We get a different manager, play more attacking, better looking football, maybe the right owner will be more forthcoming...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

dawson99 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:No need to ask me :D

Maybe some people think we won't get decent owners until we get a new manager? Who'd buy us at the moment the way we play? We get a different manager, play more attacking, better looking football, maybe the right owner will be more forthcoming...

Get in the real world daws, the reason Rafa is still here is because the yanks havent got the money to sack him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leep33 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:17 am

The sooner the owners are gone the better, i actually think if we have either new owners or a diluted presence from H and G and a bit of money is invested on new players Rafa will still be manager next season.
leep33

Postby roberto green » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 am

I can't see how anyone could pick the manager over the owners, OK I can totally understand why many on here want to get rid of Rafa and totally respect their views, but given the chance you would boot him(Rafa) out before the owners.

Managers  come and go at anytime under any leadership but our owners are hell bent on taking every penny out of our club while putting debt on our club and could possibly well more definitely see us sink into oblivion.

When Rafa told us at the end of last season that we would be challenging for the title this season do you think he meant that as a lie?
No because he genuinely thought he would be challenging for the title and he has probably had countless sleepless nights over it.

When the owners told us that we were going to build the state of the art stadium, invest loads of money into the team and told how much they loved the club do you think they meant this as a lie? Don't need to answer this do I?
I wonder how many sleepless nights they have had over the love of our club = non, They have probably lost sleep over how they can possibly get the most money for our club.

Although Rafa isn't everyone's cup of tea I know which one out of the owners and Rafa I would get rid of given the chance.

It's a no brainer isn't it?
roberto green

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:36 am

I ahev said owners btw, just playing devils advocate
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 am

Perhaps people that wanted the manager out first is to see if the current players (assets) can play attacking football after we have got a new manager first? Certainly, winning football would make LFC more attractive (as it generate more income like qualifying for certain competition) to potential buyer/owner.
shawnk

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

I understand why people want Rafa out of LFC, he's challenged once in 6 years for the title and looks to be losing the support of the players. People want us to challenge as soon as possible while neglecting any thought for the future of the club. The owners are going to put us under, Rafa is not. It's an easy choice, prioritising Rafa cannot be advocated IMO
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby bigmick » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:42 am

For reasons stated previously I didn't vote. It's worth remembering though that whatever people put their dot besides, it doesn't really make too much difference and it's not worth worrying too much about. I must confess all this if you believe such and such, if you voted such and such, if you don't stand up for this, that or the other then it naturally follows that you're not a proper fan, or if you are you aren't a supporter or whatever the feck it is a bit tiresome to be honest.

It's not like as fans/supporters we do actually have a choice anyway. I'd like to get rid of all of them because they're all a disaster IMHO.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 am

bigmick wrote:For reasons stated previously I didn't vote. It's worth remembering though that whatever people put their dot besides, it doesn't really make too much difference and it's not worth worrying too much about. I must confess all this if you believe such and such, if you voted such and such, if you don't stand up for this, that or the other then it naturally follows that you're not a proper fan, or if you are you aren't a supporter or whatever the feck it is a bit tiresome to be honest.

It's not like as fans/supporters we do actually have a choice anyway. I'd like to get rid of all of them because they're all a disaster IMHO.

:laugh:  :laugh:

probably not intended to be funny but I laughed at that last bit  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby bigmick » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 am

Greavesie wrote:
bigmick wrote:For reasons stated previously I didn't vote. It's worth remembering though that whatever people put their dot besides, it doesn't really make too much difference and it's not worth worrying too much about. I must confess all this if you believe such and such, if you voted such and such, if you don't stand up for this, that or the other then it naturally follows that you're not a proper fan, or if you are you aren't a supporter or whatever the feck it is a bit tiresome to be honest.

:laugh:  :laugh:

probably not intended to be funny but I laughed at that last bit  :D

:D it wasn't mate but I'm glad I cheered you up a bit anyhow.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:02 pm

To be honest. If this was my forum I would take a look at the poll and ban everyone that has voted Rafa. This has nothing to do with censorship but the people that votes for Rafa removal before the owners does not have the clubs best interest at heart. They ain't anything to discuss really. These are money grubbing :censored: that happens to be americans. They have the same track record where ever they have been. We have a choice and that is to stop spending money. Hit the :censored: where it hurts. LFC will always survive in one form or the other. If it takes us one season in the championship then so be it. The difference between the supporters of the owners is that they would be gone in a sec as soon as the results sportswise went down hill. :censored: YOU AND GET THE :censored: OUT OF OUR CLUB!

Rafa should go if we win nothing this summer and fail to reach fourth but that is a totally different thing.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion