What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Get rid of owners first .
82%
Get rid of Rafa first.
18%

Total votes : 76

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm

broeds, cheap women, hos... or i spelled bored wrong with my awesomely awful typing... apologies!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:broeds, cheap women, hos... or i spelled bored wrong with my awesomely awful typing... apologies!

:laugh:
Thought it was an Irish word like craic
:eyebrow
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
Dundalk wrote:If anyone votes Rafa they dont support Liverpool

Very silly comment
:nod

Made perfect sense to me.

Must be an Oirish thing

some people are broed with Rafa, the football, the tactics, the overall ambience, some would prefer Rafa was gone right now

No. It's not an "Orish" thing...or any other thing other than a Liverpool FC thing.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm

obviously not a liverpool thing, as some people would rather Rafa was gone... fans have differing opinions mate

personally I'd rather see the owners gone first, but its not a either or, its a both thing for me
Last edited by dawson99 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:

Very silly comment

Must be an Oirish thing

some people are broed with Rafa, the football, the tactics, the overall ambience, some would prefer Rafa was gone right now

No. It's not an "Orish" thing...or any other thing other than a Liverpool FC thing.

I disagree
I dont think its a Liverpool thing to say if you dont rate the manager then you dont support Liverpool
In fact I think its very Fu*king cheeky to tell people they have to like the manager or theyre not a supporter!
:veryangry
I dont rate him. I think hes had enough time and money to get it right but he clearly hasnt. He is too stubborn and negative and refuses to change and I dont give a fu'ck who says Im wrong.
Thats how I see it and thats the way it is
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Roger i dont think the comment was meant like that tbh , I think Dundalks priority was Liverpool. In other words its not about Benitez but the suvival of our club, Thats the way i interpreted  it anyway, So i dont think its cheeky at all
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Roger i dont think the comment was meant like that tbh , I think Dundalks priority was Liverpool. In other words its not about Benitez but the suvival of our club, Thats the way i interpreted  it anyway, So i dont think its cheeky at all

The club will survive without Rafa- no question
If people are trying to link the future survival of LFC with the departure of the current manager I think they are way off the mark.
I dont like anyone telling me I dont support the team Ive followed for over 40 years because I dont rate the manager.
It is my absolute right to say what I want about my club including the players, the board and especially the manager.
I, and Liverpool Football Club will still be here when he has fu'cked off
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Roger i dont think the comment was meant like that tbh , I think Dundalks priority was Liverpool. In other words its not about Benitez but the suvival of our club, Thats the way i interpreted  it anyway, So i dont think its cheeky at all

The club will survive without Rafa- no question
If people are trying to link the future survival of LFC with the departure of the current manager I think they are way off the mark.
I dont like anyone telling me I dont support the team Ive followed for over 40 years because I dont rate the manager.
It is my absolute right to say what I want about my club including the players, the board and especially the manager.
I, and Liverpool Football Club will still be here when he has fu'cked off

Not arguing with you there , But as i said its not about Rafa its about the other two , and my point was thats was what Dundalk meant (i think) Everyones first priority must be getting rid of the owners , Weather you hate or love Rafa ,this has to be the number one priority , you cant tell me as you said a Supporter for 40 years that youd opt to get rid of Rafa over them two, because if that was the case then anyone who does then i agree with Dundalk im afraid . The future of Our club is at stake while they are here , Rafa Benitez can wait
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 pm

The fact the poll isnt 100% for the owners to go first just shows that some cant seperate there views on the manager and whats best for the club, a vote to get rid of the owners does not mean you support the manager.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:

Very silly comment

Must be an Oirish thing

I disagree
I dont think its a Liverpool thing to say if you dont rate the manager then you dont support Liverpool
In fact I think its very Fu*king cheeky to tell people they have to like the manager or theyre not a supporter!
I dont rate him. I think hes had enough time and money to get it right but he clearly hasnt. He is too stubborn and negative and refuses to change and I dont give a fu'ck who says Im wrong.

No one is saying it's about not rating the manager. It's about priority as the thread states, and if any so called supporter thinks that getting rid of Benitez is a priority over the vermin that own us, well frankly they can go f*ck themselves.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:The fact the poll isnt 100% for the owners to go first just shows that some cant seperate there views on the manager and whats best for the club, a vote to get rid of the owners does not mean you support the manager.

An thats what i cant get me head around Jon, peoples hatred for Rafa overtakes getting rid of these two, So fecking wrong mate ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:

Very silly comment

Must be an Oirish thing

I disagree

No one is saying it's about not rating the manager. It's about priority as the thread states, and if any so called supporter thinks that getting rid of Benitez is a priority over the vermin that own us, well frankly they can go f*ck themselves.

..and fans who talk about other fans like that should maybe go away also?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Its just opinions Nan, nothing to do with being a true Liverpool supporter. We all want what's best for Liverpool, but see different ways of getting it. I think very few (if any) hate Rafa, but quite a number believe we could get a better manager, while most hate our owners and we all believe we could get better owners.
account deleted by request

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Owners
Benny The Noon

Postby tonyeh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Sir Roger wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:

Very silly comment

Must be an Oirish thing

What does broed mean?

Let me assure you Daws, it has nothing to do with the Oirish thing.
tonyeh

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion