What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

What's your priority and why ? - Where does the forum lie on this issue?

Get rid of owners first .
82%
Get rid of Rafa first.
18%

Total votes : 76

Postby kazza » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:How have I been proved wrong by stating a maybe scenario, then having others agreeing, and you saying your normal sh!t?

One person agreed (probably one of the 11)

Fact is you are insinuating that getting rid of Rafa first will then get new owners as now having got rid of Rafa the club is a better investment ??? , and I am saying you are full of sh1t.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm

kazza wrote:
dawson99 wrote:How have I been proved wrong by stating a maybe scenario, then having others agreeing, and you saying your normal sh!t?

One person agreed (probably one of the 11)

Fact is you are insinuating that getting rid of Rafa first will then get new owners as now having got rid of Rafa the club is a better investment ??? , and I am saying you are full of sh1t.

I cant believe what a cok you are mate. What I said was:

Maybe some people think we won't get decent owners until we get a new manager? Who'd buy us at the moment the way we play? We get a different manager, play more attacking, better looking football, maybe the right owner will be more forthcoming...

Do you see the maybe there? Can you even read yet? I also went on, in other posts, saying that I thought owners should be gone first, but I'm giving a view on why some people may have said manager. That's allowed you know, on a forum, to give differing opinions. You just carry on with the owe so predictable insults and pontless garbles though, much more your level

..and you'll keep the arguament going for days, yet you will never actually say anything worthwhile. If ever there was an award for pointless poster, you'd clean up on the votes dude.
Last edited by dawson99 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

But surely Kazza it is entirely plausable that new investers/owners might want to install their own manager, and the thought of paying £16million(or so ) to a manager they don't want, might put them off ?
account deleted by request

Postby kazza » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:49 pm

dawson99 wrote:I cant believe what a cok you are mate. What I said was:

Maybe some people think we won't get decent owners until we get a new manager? Who'd buy us at the moment the way we play? We get a different manager, play more attacking, better looking football, maybe the right owner will be more forthcoming...

Do you see the maybe there? Can you even read yet? I also went on, in other posts, saying that I thought owners should be gone first, but I'm giving a view on why some people may have said manager. That's allowed you know, on a forum, to give differing opinions. You just carry on with the owe so predictable insults and pontless garbles though, much more your level

..and you'll keep the arguament going for days, yet you will never actually say anything worthwhile. If ever there was an award for pointless poster, you'd clean up on the votes dude.

There was it was called "baddie of the forum" and ONLY four of your mates voted as most thought it was a bit gay  :laugh:

I understood what you meant from the first post, but still  (whether you put a maybe in front of it or not) only an idiot would think that changing the manager would result in new owners. You show your stupidity by continuing to argue the point. Insulting me then accusing me of doing the same to you shows me you are a w@nker.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:53 pm

kazza wrote:

blah blah blah I'ma  retard

agreed

lets move on
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Yes lets ,agreed daws or another thread will be ruined.

Bigmick i wanted to ask if you read my reply regarding your concerns about SOS and if it helped in anyway . Also anyone else have the same concerns as mick about SOS being anti oot or a scouse only thing and being pro Rafa.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:05 pm

supersub wrote:
Sir Roger wrote:Like Ive said before if the fans dont like it and want to get rid of them then dont go the match.

And be replaced by fans/supporters who don't careless who owns the club but will happy to take the tickets of fans who have been going for years.

I guess you never go the game then....thats my last word on the matter ..I'm of too the Stanley for a few jars before the match :D

Well done you
I was in the Albert myself before and after the game. Which I watched from the Kop by the way.

If people are serious about making a protest there is none stronger than standing outside and refusing to go in and watch the game
Its not rocket science. Anyone can do it. Season ticket holders included.
And saying that others who dont care will take their place is silly
It could be dangerous I grant you. But if people are passionate about getting rid of the yank tw@ts then theyve got to be prepared to take risks.
Otherwise they should stop whinging like little girls and accept that theyre here for the duration
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 pm

nothing like a good win to bring harmony to the forum, eh? :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

andy_g wrote:nothing like a good win to bring harmony to the forum, eh? :D

Im sound me, mate
Laffin kidder
:laugh:
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm

andy_g wrote:nothing like a good win to bring harmony to the forum, eh? :D

:laugh: pmsl  :laugh:

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 pm

imo i really doubt that investors would be put off regardless of who is managing our club.what makes our club attractive to investors is the fact that we are in the top ten biggest clubs in the world,a recognisable brand steeped in history and success.we have further potential to increase revenue through a new stadium which will double our revenue and put us on a par with the others.combine that with a few preseason trips to india,asia and the usa to raise profile and attract a new generation of support.we need the right people to come in and take us there.

i believe our current owners are the stumbling block for investors.who in there right mind would do buisness with these two.at the moment the rhone group is the only party with their cards out.their bid for 40% merely implies that they are happy to jump into the sack with h&g and not rock the boat.more of the same imo. since h&g have come aboard we have not progressed as a club or indeed a team and i doubt that will change as long as they remain.its rumoured that parties are interested in a full buy out which would be the best situation for us regardless of what cp thinks, as he is on record stating he'd prefer the rhone group's offer. he will gladly take this to achieve his goal of getting rbs there 100mil,pick up his bonus and be on his merry way leaving us still paddling in the shi,te with nothing more than an extra oar.
i feel a total buyout or incoming investors with a controlling stake of 51% is the way forward and let them decide who is the best man to take the team to the top!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

s@int wrote:But surely Kazza it is entirely plausable that new investers/owners might want to install their own manager, and the thought of paying £16million(or so ) to a manager they don't want, might put them off ?

That was not the point Saint, it was replace the manager with another manager that plays more attractive football so that we in turn will be a more attractive proposition as an investment. Last I heard we have more people that want tickets than tickets available. My response to that will be only an idiot would chose to invest 100 million plus because he like the manager or the way he sets out the team because managers come and go and you would think that anyone spending so much will be more prudent.

Adding the part about paying Rafa off is a completely different issue and has nothing to do with my point (and for the record I do not think having to pay off a manager will scare investment off as it merely increases the price of doing business by that amount).

So back on topic there is no justification for wanting the manager got rid before the owners regardless of who thinks so.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

dawson99 wrote:
kazza wrote:

blah blah blah I'ma  retard

agreed

lets move on

Actually my IQ is 144 so you may be barking up the wrong tree  :;):
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

kazza wrote:
s@int wrote:But surely Kazza it is entirely plausable that new investers/owners might want to install their own manager, and the thought of paying £16million(or so ) to a manager they don't want, might put them off ?

That was not the point Saint, it was replace the manager with another manager that plays more attractive football so that we in turn will be a more attractive proposition as an investment. Last I heard we have more people that want tickets than tickets available. My response to that will be only an idiot would chose to invest 100 million plus because he like the manager or the way he sets out the team because managers come and go and you would think that anyone spending so much will be more prudent.

Adding the part about paying Rafa off is a completely different issue and has nothing to do with my point (and for the record I do not think having to pay off a manager will scare investment off as it merely increases the price of doing business by that amount).

So back on topic there is no justification for wanting the manager got rid before the owners regardless of who thinks so.

There are plenty of reasons mate, maybe not as important as the reasons to replace the owners but still of importance.

Smaller investors like the people who are "only " putting in £100million .... if they want a different manager thats 16% of their investment gone before they even start.

Failure to get Cl football and general failure of the club to progress in any of the cup competitions (Europa League aside)would and will have an adverse effect on sponsorship( our record breaking shirt sponsorship for example will not be as lucrative if we don't achieve 4th place), tv money, gate receipts and Cl payouts. thereby making the club a less attractive investment.

Poor football while having little (but noticable) effect on attendences will possibly make investors wary because it indicates that more money than is actually required may be needed for transfers to build the team back up to an acceptable level of challenging for trophies and securing CL football.

Certainly when the last investigation into attendences was taken (prior to the original plan to build a 50k stadium) it was found that while they would have no problems filling the stadium for "important games" they expected that the stadium would not be fully utilised for ALL games. So even though there is a waiting list for season tickets, the ground will in all probability not be sold out for "minor " games. (even more likely with some of the dross served up earlier in the season, imo anyway)

Investors/potential owners will also no doubt have certain reservations about taking over a club in turmoil between owners, fans and players. Poor football and a failing team will hardly enhance our chances.

Back to my original point of paying Rafa off, surely when various potential buyers have already cast doubt on whether they would retain the managers services, I think it was foolish to give such a long contract, and was more a statement of intent by Hicks and Gillett than a sound business decision, although it may also have been a stipulation of RBS that the club was seen to have continuity? Certainly I would have thought a rolling contract of one year extensions would have been more suitable to the uncertain situation of ownership/investment.   

Again that is one more reason I feel we should be looking to Dalglish as a caretaker manager rather than looking for the "final solution", as no one knows what ideas, how much money, and what plans our new owners (if they ever materialise) will have.

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Dundalk wrote:If anyone votes Rafa they dont support Liverpool

this was pretty much my sentiment when I read the title of the thread

doesn't matter how much some don't like Rafa - a secure future of LFC will ALWAYS be more important

some whoppers voted Rafa!  :laugh:

Cant believe 12 miscreants have voted for Rafa. Must be WUM´s.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion