What kind of welcome for the boss - How will anfield welcome the new chief

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:44 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:
TheHustler wrote:How about cheese and biscuits, with trifle for afters?
A little table on the pitch before the game, with sausage rolls too and some sausages on sticks.

I wonder if they'll boo him off, after the first home game if we get beat to Man City?

the Kop should sing a new song for him. Heres the new anthem:

Benitez, Benitez You got Houllier the sack!
Now Rafael please bring some of the Paisley Magic Back!
Please kick out Biscan, Murphy and Hamann!
And do it very soon, as quickly as you can!
We've not won the league for 14 years, it is such a shame,
But we know you have a hard job, but Houllier is to blame!
1st place is the benchmark, and you better had suceed,
or else we'll slash your tyres, burn your house and make you bleed!

:D  :D 

HEE HEE HEE HEEE HEE HEE!

I make myself laugh sometimes.  :D

er.. i don't think so...

Er....Yes I DO!

DO as your told
84-1083280474

Postby stmichael » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:54 pm

HUSTLER, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ******* t****** ON THIS FORUM.

you think hamann and carragher are ******, so you obviously know f*ck all about football.

if you've got nothing constructive to say the f*ck off.

:angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:59 pm

stmichael wrote:HUSTLER, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ******* t****** ON THIS FORUM.

you think hamann and carragher are ******, so you obviously know f*ck all about football.

Kiss it!

I know nothing do I st michael? so tell me why Carra is not an England First team player then, but regular for lfc, gets skinned easily and has limited ability. and why hamann plays negatively in games, always looks to pass it back, often ineffective and too defensive?

Tell me why we arent less than 30 points behind the top of the league leaders but nearer to the bottom, with these players in the side??

Answer me that you Geek.

Your out of your depth. and I think youll find you know less than me if you sit and have a little think to yourself  .Why did LFc peform so poor last year, if hamann is a world beater?

You know as much as stu the red.

Saying I know nothing is pathetic, I slated Heskey and Houllier to death, Whilst others like you defended them! and what happened? ???? ???? ???? enough said.
And my comment here were constructive too.
84-1083280474

Postby madred » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:05 pm

What are you on about? Carra gets skinned easily? The only person i have seen take him to the cleaners is Henry and he could do that to anyone in the world! He never bottles out and gives his all for 90 mins! Carra is a full blooded red unlike which is something you dont know about Hustler!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:10 pm

As long as we win the guy's a god.
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Eazy-E » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:12 pm

Why does everybody hate the Hustler i do not take much notice of the macho feud's on this board. :;):
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby madred » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:14 pm

Probably to do with the fact that he talks ******, he made terrible comments about the hillsborough disaster and he talks about the city like it is a hole!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:20 pm

TheHustler wrote:

Kiss it!

I know nothing do I st michael? so tell me why Carra is not an England First team player then, but regular for lfc, gets skinned easily and has limited ability. and why hamann plays negatively in games, always looks to pass it back, often ineffective and too defensive?

Tell me why we arent less than 30 points behind the top of the league leaders but nearer to the bottom, with these players in the side??

Answer me that you Geek.

Your out of your depth. and I think youll find you know less than me if you sit and have a little think to yourself  .Why did LFc peform so poor last year, if hamann is a world beater?

Saying I know nothing is pathetic, I slated Heskey and Houllier to death, Whilst others like you defended them! and what happened? ???? ???? ???? enough said.

you talk absolute b*llsh*t.

why did lfc perform so badly last year? well it might have something to do with the fact that owen missed 3 months, baros missed 4 months, hamann, henchoz and kirkland missed 3 months each through injury.

aswell as that, carragher had a broken leg but came back and was a superb consistent performer. he's an out and out defender who loves confrontation! also, if hamann is sh*t then who is better?

answer you fool?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 84-1083280474 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:53 am

stmichael wrote:
TheHustler wrote:

Kiss it!

Answer me that you Geek.

you talk absolute b*llsh*t.

why did lfc perform so badly last year? well it might have something to do with the fact that owen missed 3 months, baros missed 4 months, hamann, henchoz and kirkland missed 3 months each through injury.

aswell as that, carragher had a broken leg but came back and was a superb consistent performer. he's an out and out defender who loves confrontation! also, if hamann is sh*t then who is better?

answer you fool?

St Michael, are you a comedien? You make me laugh! what a silly post! Owen missed 3 months? When he came back he was practically useless, when Baros came back he sat on the bench for the rest of the season!!!!!

Hamann played negatively throughout his performances,Henchoz was kept on the bench by Houllier after coming back from injury and biscan was preffered.

You are the one who has no clue!
84-1083280474

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:16 am

Thanks all for turning what was supposed to be a thread to get us in the mood for a potentially invigorating season ..to a free for all spat... so Benitez will get this sort of welcome from you lot then
:(
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:30 am

Hi Zara, well thankfully Hustler won't be there cos he has no season ticket and his car was nicked in liverpool so he can't make the trip from his home in Suburban Chester :D 

As for me I will be there and shall give Benitez my vocal support and wish him well. He's already earned his crust this month by persuading Gerrard to stay, MO to sign an extension and i'm actually quite pleased he hasn't been bleating to the press like that media S.L.U.T , Mourinho :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:37 am

Hello Dalglish.. thanks for restoring order to the proceedings (consistent as always).

I can't wait to see the season start..I think Benitez will bring the best out of everyone.. perhaps even the failing prima donna's like Diouf too.. whatever happens things seem brighter already:)

And I can't wait to see Cisse.. so many positives from him already.. and the guy hasn't even had a press conference yet..wow:)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:39 am

Apologies Zarababe but im still angry over his comments about Hillsborough!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:43 am

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cisse unveiled with another signing. I haven't seen too much of Cisse but his adversory in the French league , Drogba is a quality player so it bodes well if Cisse is in that mould.

We need a right midfielder with a  little more creativity than Murphy and Diouf so would like to see a new signing for that position. Also Centre Back will be a problem if we persist in using Carragher who is simply not good enough in that position so would like to ses a new centre back at the club.

Your right though, it's a very exciting time but getting a new manager and Cisse is is just the stat of the changes we need to make if we are to challenge.

Walk on ........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:44 am

I cannot wait to see Cisse in action, every yr I am always excited about the new season but this yr (hopefully) things look up. The last time i was so excited about the new season was 2001-2002. I hope Liverpool produce this time
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion