What is kuyt really worth?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:26 pm

s@int wrote:
Nice one, lad...some real gems in here! 

I finally get the chance to say your completely and totally WRONG  badbob

He's not a lad shes a girl :D  about everything else you were completely right as usual

I'm wrong?  Rubbish!  Profile says 'she's' a he, don't it?  Just coz he likes Kuyt's goldilocks don't mean he's not packin' tackle below, mate!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby El Nino_#9 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:32 pm

*BANG*
Sweet Chin Music!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:41 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
s@int wrote:

He's not a lad shes a girl :D  about everything else you were completely right as usual

I'm wrong?  Rubbish!  Profile says 'she's' a he, don't it?  Just coz he likes Kuyt's goldilocks don't mean he's not packin' tackle below, mate!  :D

I think that lovely blonde locks bit might of been sarcasm!  :D
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:42 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
s@int wrote:

Check her intro post badbob. If shes "packing tackle below" it must be Dawsons  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:42 pm

GOAT wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
s@int wrote:

I think that lovely blonde locks bit might of been sarcasm!  :D

Let's hope!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:53 pm

s@int wrote:Check her intro post badbob. If shes "packing tackle below" it must be Dawsons  :D

Well, gosh, Saint--you're right, I stand corrected!  :blush:

Wily women with their deceptive, gender-bending profiles only to undo the deception in their intro post!  :D

Part of me wishes I wasn't so hard on her now.  :down:

Nah.  A larger part of me says that women who talk rubbish deserve to be called on it too! :D

Welcome to the forum Raiden Warr--nothing personal with the sarcasm...
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby AussieKopite » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:12 am

I think Kuyt is good with both feet, so he really can played on either side of the goal.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 007 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:50 am

Probably around 5-6 million...
Liverpool for LIFE

Postby flombs » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 am

He would be a good gamble i reckon. I would probably stretch
the amount to the most 8mil. I think he is good at holding the ball and with both his feet so is handy enough, from the few times i have watched him.
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby stoney » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:21 am

£2.50 and a pack of m&ms... at a push.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 007 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:21 am

Why don't we consider getting Klose who is more prolific than Kuyt?

Klose will probably worth more than Kuyt...somewhere around 12 million.. :nod
Liverpool for LIFE

Postby stoney » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:33 am

007 wrote:Why don't we consider getting Klose who is more prolific than Kuyt?

Klose will probably worth more than Kuyt...somewhere around 12 million.. :nod

As they are two completely different types of players and probably not what Rafa is looking for.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:42 am

Are we signing Dirk Kuyt, ye?
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raiden Warr » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:19 am

No offence taken. I am a girl I was not gonna say because of my experiences in other Liverpool chatrooms but this ones brilliant. I changed my mind cos I felt quite safe here and I do have a sense of humour ya know. Now back to my reply El Hadj Diof did not play in the later stages of the world cup did he by my reckoning as Senegal got knocked out at the group stage as I consider the Quarters and the Semi-s to be the later stages of the world cup. He does not count. If you have ever had to try out for a decent team (whether it is football or hockey) you will know that sometimes one chance is all you get (darren bent for England) So the fact I have seen him play three times and he did not impress me is enough for me.
as to Experience
I am not saying we should get Larsson or Inzagi just players like Larsson or Inzagi with experience. Look at what happened when we brought in Macallister and Litmanen we had a very good season. I think Rafa might have been thinking along the same lines when he brought in Robbie Fowler except Robbie was on a downard spiral in his career and I am not sure whether Rafa will be able to  motivate him sufficiently.

At Barcelona they have 3 or 4 big name players apart from Ronaldinho like Deco, Samuel Eto'o, Ludovic Giuly we can't rely on Stevie G all the time its a lot of pressure for one person he could either burn out or what happens when he gets injured and as for Alonso and Garcia as big game players France 3 Spain 1 the more memorable players in that game were Torres and Joaquin (the latter who I incidentally think Rafa should consider although those big shorts need to go) and finally on local talent I do expect a championship winning team of local talent to go on and dominate the premiership and win the the champions league if Man Utd can do it and (Barcelona always seem to have 3 or4 local boys in thier squads who play regularly and they have been known to sack coaches who don't take this into consideration) why can't we. The truth is the more you play in the premiership the more you improve and gain experience. I can't believe that in the whole youth academy there is'nt one player who is not ready or good enough to don a Liverpool shirt and play in the premiership week in week out.
Raiden Warr

Postby The_Rock » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:36 am

Raiden Warr wrote:No offence taken. I am a girl I was not gonna say because of my experiences in other Liverpool chatrooms but this ones brilliant. I changed my mind cos I felt quite safe here and I do have a sense of humour ya know. Now back to my reply El Hadj Diof did not play in the later stages of the world cup did he by my reckoning as Senegal got knocked out at the group stage as I consider the Quarters and the Semi-s to be the later stages of the world cup. He does not count. If you have ever had to try out for a decent team (whether it is football or hockey) you will know that sometimes one chance is all you get (darren bent for England) So the fact I have seen him play three times and he did not impress me is enough for me.
as to Experience
I am not saying we should get Larsson or Inzagi just players like Larsson or Inzagi with experience. Look at what happened when we brought in Macallister and Litmanen we had a very good season. I think Rafa might have been thinking along the same lines when he brought in Robbie Fowler except Robbie was on a downard spiral in his career and I am not sure whether Rafa will be able to  motivate him sufficiently.

At Barcelona they have 3 or 4 big name players apart from Ronaldinho like Deco, Samuel Eto'o, Ludovic Giuly we can't rely on Stevie G all the time its a lot of pressure for one person he could either burn out or what happens when he gets injured and as for Alonso and Garcia as big game players France 3 Spain 1 the more memorable players in that game were Torres and Joaquin (the latter who I incidentally think Rafa should consider although those big shorts need to go) and finally on local talent I do expect a championship winning team of local talent to go on and dominate the premiership and win the the champions league if Man Utd can do it and (Barcelona always seem to have 3 or4 local boys in thier squads who play regularly and they have been known to sack coaches who don't take this into consideration) why can't we. The truth is the more you play in the premiership the more you improve and gain experience. I can't believe that in the whole youth academy there is'nt one player who is not ready or good enough to don a Liverpool shirt and play in the premiership week in week out.

Switch to decaf  :p

so how u doin  :eyebrow
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion