What is kuyt really worth?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:06 pm

Raiden Warr wrote:what does WTF mean?

:D

What the f.uck!
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:07 pm

Raiden Warr wrote:I think this is probably old hat to you all since I read it in the paper and you all probably know about it already Mark Gonzalez for Kewell, Kromkamp out as are Cheyrou, Salif Diao, Le Tallec and Sinama Pongolle and Rafa is paying a reasonable amount of money for them. Exciting times indeed. Do you think Cisse will go? I hope not.

I don't understand any of that apart from the Cisse part and yes it looks as tho he's off back to France.
48-1119859832

Postby gabbyh » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:30 pm

:rasp I hold my hands up, I outrageously judge a player on one viewing at the world cup! Guess that means I wouldn't race out and sign Stevie G!! ??? Mind you, he did what he does for Liverpool and came out of no where to score his goals. I liked Batusta (the little Ewok) and Pirlo (Eddie the fish from Viz). Klose caught my eye as did Deco and Maniche. Ballack? I didn't know he was on the pitch until he made two very nice passes- worth £30mill? I don't think so.  (Another stomach related feeling!) :;):
I am pretty impatient too, if silly money is being being spent, I expect the player to have the class to fit in after half the season has played, e.g Alonso £12m Rooney £30m.
I was impressed by all the Argentina team, they could interchange position all the time. Their downfall was subtituting Raquelme with 20mins to go. You never give Germany that advantage. ANY advantage, for that matter.
Anyway, I'm bored now, but I hope I've made the point clear that I am outrageous in my snap decisions about players, if I was a manager however, I would not only be outrageous but unprofessional to fritter the clubs money away on players I had not scouted properly. But as I am only an opinionated girly and not the manager of Liverpool, or any club for that matter I will be as outrageous as I want. :rasp
gabbyh

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion