What if we get beat? - What happens if we lose at man u?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:31 am

Just supposin' we do get done at Old Trafford, and FWIW I suspect we might, will we all still be positive and supportive, or will the negativos be back out in force? Revolutions are not built on one result or performance, not even on one season. Rafa has a five year deal so lets look at this game with that in mind. If we win it doesn't mean we're gonna win the title, if we lose it doesn't mean Alonso, Garcia & Josemi were a waste of money.
These are good players we have signed (isn't that a pleasant change?) and the team is showing the early signs of getting something going, so lets 'sing from the same hymn-sheet' whatever the result on Monday.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:35 am

I have already stated in previous posts bigmick that i will be happy if Liverpool get a point from the Mancs. There have been posts saying that because of the last two matches we are going to hammer them but i just cant see that at all. There is still a long way to go and its not a game you want to lose but its not going to be the end of the world and they would still get the backing they deserve if they get beat. The people who think we are going to win tonight will be the first on their backs if we lose.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:37 am

If we lose I'll get drunk, If we win I'll get drunk. Its a win-win situation for me.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:41 am

We need to win the bluenoses are 3rd ffs :D
Plus chelsea and the gooners drawed this weekend, bolton an spurs are no walk over any more, so we need these 3 points, game in hand against norwich next 3 points takes are tally to 6 points get us up the business end of the table.
But I wont slate them if we get beat will be just really dissapointed. Escpecially with what was posted on manc website :angry:
And they reckon gerrard will follow rooney to old twatford in january they got 2 chances in that one :laugh:
but personally I think we'll win they wont know what to expect :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:42 am

Admirable philosophy A.B. You'll go far in life my son. You won't remember how the f*** you got there but you'll have a good time on the journey that's for sure.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:44 am

its only bein a couple games so i won't read to much into everton spurs boro and bolton ahead of us but if its th same come christmas i would be reallly worried
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:44 am

bigmick wrote:Admirable philosophy A.B. You'll go far in life my son. You won't remember how the f*** you got there but you'll have a good time on the journey that's for sure.

It's not a journey mate, it's an adventure.  :blues:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby bigmick » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:45 am

Fair play big man.:D
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:52 am

I will be very dissapointed though if we play bad, and get beat, if we give it all we got and get beat, at least we can say our team played well, even though the score line might not say that.
But hopefully we will see a fantastic game of football from our boys.
And get 3 points from this game cause we need them :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:54 am

isn't it clear to you all that Mancs cheat in 99.99999999% of the games they play?

It depends on whose the official. If its a Manc then it will be a bad game for us if its not then I expect a point or three.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:55 am

Its graham Poll he was the ref man city- lpool a few weeks ago he had a decent game.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:56 am

He's from Manchester -_- Weren't we supposed to recieve a penalty against City?
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby madred » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:57 am

I couldnt take it if Liverpool were leading and in the added on injury time that came from no-where they got a spawny equaliser like they have done for the majority of the season.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:00 am

madred wrote:I couldnt take it if Liverpool were leading and in the added on injury time that came from no-where they got a spawny equaliser like they have done for the majority of the season.

Here is what will happen if that does happen.

I will personally buy a ticket to Manchester, find Graham Poll and beat his sorry ******.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:03 am

:laugh: lol a.b   :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion