WEST HAM vs LIVERPOOL: Prem - 30/01/08 - Build up and Match Discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:00 pm

LittleHobo wrote:
zarababe wrote:
lakes10 wrote:he was not saying "thars it i am off ".............shame.

You are not funny  :no

Rafa puts out a strong team they don't perfrom - who should get it ?

The war on the pages of this forum are wearing - dissillusionment off the field, decline on it .. what next?

the point is rafa put out what he would call a strong team (ok kuyt and kewell or auerlio i wouldnt personally pick on current form) but still

a team which he has created, signed players and got in his own men

he runs the training sessions, tells them how to play, motivates etc

and we were useless

rafa must shield some of the blame

I see -  :Oo:

BRING IN BIG SAM - THAT'S WHAT THESE DESERVE !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:26 pm

slickrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
slickrick wrote:gerrard and carragher think there bigger than the club!

Don't talk w@nk.

I know for certain Carra doesn't have an ego. Gerrard does, but if he thought he was bigger than the club, he'd have f*cked off to Italy or Spain like d*ckstain Owen did.

don't forget gerrard was 2 minutes away from signing for chelsea not too long ago before having a change of heart.
we need to get rid of this perception that gerrard is the man and we can't play without him.

Gerrard was about to, yes; but who could blame him then? Parry is in charge of such dealings and the c*nt went AWOL leaving time for Chelsea to even stick their noses in in the first place. The man has been guilty of a lot. There is a saying that a plumber is only as good as the tools he carries. In the case of Benitez, he hasn't really been allowed to obtain top of the line, has he? You have to work with what you've got, and what he has is more than a few spanners who aren't up to the job.

The criticism of Rafa can sometimes be just. But it's when the man starts to becomes the figurehead scapegoat and a sole target of the hate mongers, considering everything else that is going on around him at the club,  that's when it becomes a joke.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Emerald Red wrote:The criticism of Rafa can sometimes be just. But it's when the man starts to becomes the figurehead scapegoat and a sole target of the hate mongers, considering everything else that is going on around him at the club,  that's when it becomes a joke.

Spot on Emerald
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:57 pm

That whole team apart from Hyypia, Mascherano and Lucas need to take a good look at themselves.
Rafa needs to throw some in the reserves and put some of the reserves in the first team they couldnt do any worst.
And Kewel can feck right off 65 grand a week.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:48 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
slickrick wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
slickrick wrote:gerrard and carragher think there bigger than the club!

Don't talk w@nk.

I know for certain Carra doesn't have an ego. Gerrard does, but if he thought he was bigger than the club, he'd have f*cked off to Italy or Spain like d*ckstain Owen did.

don't forget gerrard was 2 minutes away from signing for chelsea not too long ago before having a change of heart.
we need to get rid of this perception that gerrard is the man and we can't play without him.

Gerrard was about to, yes; but who could blame him then? Parry is in charge of such dealings and the c*nt went AWOL leaving time for Chelsea to even stick their noses in in the first place. The man has been guilty of a lot. There is a saying that a plumber is only as good as the tools he carries. In the case of Benitez, he hasn't really been allowed to obtain top of the line, has he? You have to work with what you've got, and what he has is more than a few spanners who aren't up to the job.

The criticism of Rafa can sometimes be just. But it's when the man starts to becomes the figurehead scapegoat and a sole target of the hate mongers, considering everything else that is going on around him at the club,  that's when it becomes a joke.

They also say a bad workman blames his tools.

Maybe thats why Parry gets all the blame, he's certainly a fkn tool.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:24 pm

matrix wrote:my god i said we missed Mascherano,    but by god aren't  we missing paco too,   you better believe we are...   ???

Just wondering:

I've read reports that Pako has left Real Sociedad and that he was at the Liverpool v Arsenal youth game on Tuesday night. Does anyione know whether this is true?

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:30 pm

How come as soon as we go through a bad patch, it's because we're missing something?

Did we miss Pako when we stuffed Beskitas, or Newcastle, or Marsielle, or Havant, or Luton or any other game we won without him?

I for one think Pako's departure has affected us, but his absence isn't an excuse for what has to be said is a absoloute disgracful run of performances. Excuses don't wash, honesty needs to be put into that club and the honest answer is, the players right now are not up to the challenge of performing on a regular basis at the highest level.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Seano Kop » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:20 am

club_Levis wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:It's simple. No Benitez means no Torres which means no Liverpool

Who told you that..Torres is has signed a contract with Liverpool and if he can only play under Benitez he might as well go.

Who cares if hes signed a contract. Benitez has been the oen thats helped Torres deal with English Football. And it's paid off. Torres stated if BEnitez goes, he'll go as well, and I'm sure plenty of others will follow Torres' lead.
Seano Kop

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:34 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:The criticism of Rafa can sometimes be just. But it's when the man starts to becomes the figurehead scapegoat and a sole target of the hate mongers, considering everything else that is going on around him at the club,  that's when it becomes a joke.

Spot on Emerald

i might be wrong here, but United, Arsenal, City, Chelsea and Villa have all be taken over in the last couple of years and yet them seem to be able to perform.

i'm going to take chelsea as the example because they went through exactly what we're going through when Ranieri was there, every other week Eriksson and Mouriniho and every other manager was linked with the job, yet they still finished 2nd, so blaming the yanks isn't exactly fair either. the club needs to lose everyone in charge. yanks out and benitez out. let the fans buy the club and put someone who loves liverpool football club as manager because i guarentee someone like john aldridge or steve mcmahon wouldn't allow this level of performance
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Sarge » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:41 am

Seano Kop wrote:
club_Levis wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:It's simple. No Benitez means no Torres which means no Liverpool

Who told you that..Torres is has signed a contract with Liverpool and if he can only play under Benitez he might as well go.

Who cares if hes signed a contract. Benitez has been the oen thats helped Torres deal with English Football. And it's paid off. Torres stated if BEnitez goes, he'll go as well, and I'm sure plenty of others will follow Torres' lead.

Well, they can go f*ck themselves.

No one will hold this club at ransom. That includes gerrard and carra  or you yourself.

Let's buy this club's share and let the fans dictate whoever f*ck they want to have on board..

IT'S ABOUT F*CKING TIME!!
http://www.pbh2.com/humor/soccer-dive-gifs/attachment/soccer-dive-gifs-2/
Sarge

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:37 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Spot on Emerald

i might be wrong here, but United, Arsenal, City, Chelsea and Villa have all be taken over in the last couple of years and yet them seem to be able to perform.

i'm going to take chelsea as the example because they went through exactly what we're going through when Ranieri was there, every other week Eriksson and Mouriniho and every other manager was linked with the job, yet they still finished 2nd, so blaming the yanks isn't exactly fair either. the club needs to lose everyone in charge. yanks out and benitez out. let the fans buy the club and put someone who loves liverpool football club as manager because i guarentee someone like john aldridge or steve mcmahon wouldn't allow this level of performance

- The clueless ramblings of an ignorant man.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 am

Sarge wrote:
Seano Kop wrote:
club_Levis wrote:

Well, they can go f*ck themselves.

No one will hold this club at ransom. That includes gerrard and carra  or you yourself.

Let's buy this club's share and let the fans dictate whoever f*ck they want to have on board..

IT'S ABOUT F*CKING TIME!!

Yes, because we'd be in a fine state with the members on here having a say in things.

Think about what you're suggesting, soft lad.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:45 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Spot on Emerald

It's not that you might be wrong. The real question should have been "I might be missing something here?" In which case, you would clearly be. You have omitted (deliberately, I don't know) one glaring and very important fact in all of your post. One that certainly negates your whole point. I really don't have to say it.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:37 am

If it is true that Gerrard refused to play where Raffa told him then he should be dropped to the reserves for a few games (it is not as if he has been winning us games lately anyway so we may find the team plays better). If he does not like it then he can feck off to Chelsea if they still want him.

If it is true then it is shocking. The only way it is acceptable to me is had Gerrard then gone on to win the game for us and since that never happened he is 100% in the wrong. Raffa needs to take this team back!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion