WEST HAM vs LIVERPOOL: Prem - 30/01/08 - Build up and Match Discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:34 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Keep chatting c*nts - we'll be laughing our tits off at you come May.

You must be living on another planet Lando?.......you must be deluding yourself if you think everything will be fine come may?.........our season is over now, and its only a matter of time before we are dumped out of the CL....Its time you woke up to reality....and the reality is we are going nowhere fast, with a team of  average players (most of them bought by Rafa) who are not fit to wear the shirt.

Did you get that opinion in a fortune cookie?

Honest to God. Our season is over already, folks. You heard it here first.We're still in the FA Cup and the CL, but it's all over anyway.

F*cking defeatist tw@ts, some of you. I'll never have this attitude until the fat lady sings and then f*cking explodes.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:42 am

hello_red wrote:Our backs to the walls and this is the reaction.

Pathetic, I joined a liverpool fc forum. Somehow its changed.

:down:

Gutless!

I was wondering the same thing. I'm starting to think half the people on here just aren't Liverpool supporters at all from their reactions. Talk sh*t on this post all you like, whoever it may be that gets offended by my words, but the way I see it, I've read stuff on here that is nothing short of a disgrace and wouldn't be heard uttered in a public place or on the Kop. There'd be a murder.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:49 am

lando once again proves he is the most thick and deluded poster on here

have you enjoyed our mid table form of late? struggling to beat derby? failing to beat wigan, middelsboro, villa, west ham and man city?

fair enough every team has a bad spell, our bad spell has lasted month after month

ok ok lets blame it on the americans because the players are so unprofessional they actually let that affect their game  ???

dont think so, if the board room stuff affects the players they should have their wages taken away, they are paid a handsome wage to be pros
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:06 am

You gotta feel sorry for the fans that pay to watch this sh!t, especially the ones that go to the away matches.  How do these players sleep at night?
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:09 am

Im so depressed its unreal  :down:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jonno13 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:15 am

ok so we lost as most predicted vs westham. now lets look forward to the Sunderland fixture.

My team selection. pls criticise where you reckon i'm wrong.
                                 torres
                                 gerrard
babel           lucas                     alonso           pennant

riise             carra                     hyypia           finnen

reina

I believe without Aurelio and kewell we are already looking better. lets give torres more oppurtunities to put the ball in the net without confusing him with options of other strikers. who better to provide and support him - Stevie G! we should keep a more regular starting line up so that players can get to know each other's movements telepathically!

:D
Last edited by Jonno13 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonno13

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 am

Jonno13 wrote:ok so we lost as most predicted vs westham. now lets look forward to the Sunderland fixture.

My team selection. pls criticise where you reckon i'm wrong.
                                 torres
                                 gerrard
babel           lucas                     alonso           pennant

riise             carra                     hyypia           finnen

reina

I believe without Aurelio and kewell we are already looking better. lets give torres more oppurtunities to put the ball in the net without confusing him with options of other strikers. who better to provide and support him - Stevie G! we should keep a more regular starting line up so that players can get to know each other's movements telepathically!

:D

I can't believe that someone is actually looking forward to the next game.  You should probably post this when someone makes a Sunderland match thread.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 am

Ciggy wrote:Im so depressed its unreal  :down:

Chin up! Things will get better before they get worse, or vice versa. Important thing is, that they will get better. Our club has caught itself a nasty infection or a virus. It's only a matter of time before some medicine is administered. First there has to be a clear diagnosis of what is wrong.

Simply calling for the manager's head, and slating the players is so short sighted it's f*cking unbelievable from some posters. There's a far bigger picture to look at here, and a lot more important issues at stake rather than b*tch about the manager. This is the stability of our who football club we're talking about here.

I can say this right now as a fact: no matter who takes over as our manager, it will take years before we see any marked improvement in our league form. Not to mention the fact that it could also potentially take a sh*t load more cash. Cash that we don't seem to have. We lose either way. People seem to think that sacking Rafa and bringing someone else in will be the cure to our illness. Will it f*ck.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jonno13 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:32 am

I know I just don't enjoy harping on losses. Don't you think its strange that the only two managers who spoke out about there disbelief in the way rafa was being treated turn out to be the ones who get the better of us.

Apologies for posting the Sunderland Fixture under this topic, but as i am a new arrival to the Liverpool discussion forum i am unable to add new topics. i would just like to get a feel from everyone as to the team selection for Saturday. I couldn't find a Sund vs Liverpool thread.

Anyway when it comes up we can discuss in detail!
Jonno13

Postby JamCar05 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:41 am

Wasn't able to watch the game, so won't comment on whether it was deserved or not. But when I saw the result I was absolutely gutted. This just isn't good enough for a club of our size. FFS, we are scraping around with more than a quarter of the league (Blueshite, Villa, City, Blackburn and even West Ham and Portsmouth) to finish 4th! Depressing times indeed, simply don't know what else to say at this time :(
JamCar05

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:12 am

i hope no one slates carragher. made one mistake in how long!!

sad state of affairs though :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Seano Kop » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:38 am

It's simple. No Benitez means no Torres which means no Liverpool
Seano Kop

Postby club_Levis » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:45 am

Seano Kop wrote:It's simple. No Benitez means no Torres which means no Liverpool

Who told you that..Torres is has signed a contract with Liverpool and if he can only play under Benitez he might as well go.
club_Levis

Postby RedBlood » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:51 am

Im gutted & i know the players r lettin us down but i kinda feel sorry 4 them the aston villa flukey goal & a last minute penalty is harsh especially when u think in the space of like 4 5 mins the ref should of given us a pen then there was  the free kick where there player was like 2 yards away & the ref said nothin then lucas got floored nothin sami tackles fair free kick. at the mo lady luck isnt helpin us either when theres not been a time when weve needed it more

im right behind the lads & i know well put it right finish 4th win a trophy & put all this media circus behind us 4 next season we started off so well be4 all this happened & injuries havent helped either

so come on lads 3 points against sunderland & were away

YNWA

:blues:
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby Jonno13 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:16 am

I agree 100%. the focus should now be on guarenteeing a place in UEFA champs league next year and winning the double this year - FA cup and UEFA! we can definately do that! Benitez is great, but i believe he needs to give the players more confidence in letting them play as a unit more regularily. at least everyone will know their duties and position in leading Liverpool to victory in all competitions! LET THE STARTING 11 START FOR AT LEAST 3 GAMES IN CONSECUTIVELY AND I PUT MY CHOP ON THE BLOCK, WE'LL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!
Jonno13

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion