WEST HAM vs LIVERPOOL: Prem - 30/01/08 - Build up and Match Discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:12 am

I didnt want to come on here tonight but me heads spinnin at what i witnessed at Upton Park

First i had to sit with the west ham fans who were absolutly sound with me great football supporters , askin me about what the score was with our owners and us and all the s.*i*e what was going on at the club,

Then i had to witness a display of football if you could call it that by players who get paid millions of pounds a year to wear a red shirt and all they are asked to do is play football.
What a :censored: joke end of.

I am one of Raffas biggest supporters and will carry on backing him as long as hes our manager. I agree hes made mistakes and sometimes his team selections have been dodgy, and yes he is the coach and picks the players but he doesnt coach the players to be gutless and thats what they were tonight.
Certain players need to look at themselves in the mirror and hang there head in shame . you play were your told to play otherwise get off the pitch.

As i said i witnessed a gutless performance and i also believe now that Raffa has not got the backing of some of the players if that being the case maybe it would be better if he just got off . As far as that Harry Kewell goes i wanted to smack him in the mouth wtf is he doing joking around with that Lucas Niel like the game didnt mean nothing to him.

Anyway im beside myself at the moment with what is happening to my club but as long as Raffa is the boss ill back him even if some of the s.hitehouse players arnt.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:26 am

NANNY RED wrote:I didnt want to come on here tonight but me heads spinnin at what i witnessed at Upton Park

First i had to sit with the west ham fans who were absolutly sound with me great football supporters , askin me about what the score was with our owners and us and all the s.*i*e what was going on at the club,

Then i had to witness a display of football if you could call it that by players who get paid millions of pounds a year to wear a red shirt and all they are asked to do is play football.

I am one of Raffas biggest supporters and will carry on backing him as long as hes our manager. I agree hes made mistakes and sometimes his team selections have been dodgy, and yes he is the coach and picks the players but he doesnt coach the players to be gutless and thats what they were tonight.
Certain players need to look at themselves in the mirror and hang there head in shame . you play were your told to play otherwise get off the pitch.

As i said i witnessed a gutless performance and i also believe now that Raffa has not got the backing of some of the players if that being the case maybe it would be better if he just got off . As far as that Harry Kewell goes i wanted to smack him in the mouth wtf is he doing joking around with that Lucas Niel like the game didnt mean nothing to him.

Anyway im beside myself at the moment with what is happening to my club but as long as Raffa is the boss ill back him even if some of the s.hitehouse players arnt.

What really happened when Lucas came on Nanny and what happened at the end of the game with Rafa? Did you see anything?
account deleted by request

Postby The_Rock » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:28 am

some drama queens here keep stating that if rafa leaves all the players will leave with him.... but if thats the case...then why is that so ?

I mean I'm just not seeing that committed loyalty from Rafa's players that many have suggested would cause them to leave post-Rafa. If they were that attached to Rafa .......shouldn't we be seeing that commitment now?

game.....set....match.....  :buttrock
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:39 am

Starting this saturday against Sunderland, i dont want to have any expectations anymore. Just treat it like i'm watching a mid table team playing against lower table team. No more high hopes because it's bloody painful... we just didn't look like the 'Big 4 ' team anymore. I reserve my expectations next season...but still not as high as winning the premiership.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:41 am

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:I didnt want to come on here tonight but me heads spinnin at what i witnessed at Upton Park

What really happened when Lucas came on Nanny and what happened at the end of the game with Rafa? Did you see anything?

Stevie seemed to shake his head weather it was a no im not going out wide or weather it was just asking a question like whats the positional play i honestly dont know Saint but he defo shook his head . I took it to be no im not playing wide and so did alot of the West Ham fans around me they said Raffa should have haulded him off but i cant honestly say.

The end of the match Raffa was shaking his arms about but noone could hear what he was sayin were i was he had the right hump though.

I more angry with Kewell joking around with Lucas Niel looked like he didnt give a sh.it Saint lots of fans picked up on that.

They were gutless tonight though Saint i really felt sorry for the likes of Lucas who did try
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:49 am

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:

Stevie seemed to shake his head weather it was a no im not going out wide or weather it was just asking a question like whats the positional play i honestly dont know Saint but he defo shook his head . I took it to be no im not playing wide and so did alot of the West Ham fans around me they said Raffa should have haulded him off but i cant honestly say.

The end of the match Raffa was shaking his arms about but noone could hear what he was sayin were i was he had the right hump though.

I more angry with Kewell joking around with Lucas Niel looked like he didnt give a sh.it Saint lots of fans picked up on that.

They were gutless tonight though Saint i really felt sorry for the likes of Lucas who did try

Thanks Nanny, it makes you wonder just how bad things are going to get though now. Theres something badly wrong somewhere, we have too many good players to keep putting in those type of performances. Either they want Rafa out or they all know something we don't.

I no longer believe this is just a bliiiip.
account deleted by request

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:54 am

The_Rock wrote:some drama queens here keep stating that if rafa leaves all the players will leave with him.... but if thats the case...then why is that so ?

I mean I'm just not seeing that committed loyalty from Rafa's players that many have suggested would cause them to leave post-Rafa. If they were that attached to Rafa .......shouldn't we be seeing that commitment now?

There it is again, you're happy we lost.

FUCK OFF
LFC2007

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:57 am

LFC2007 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:some drama queens here keep stating that if rafa leaves all the players will leave with him.... but if thats the case...then why is that so ?

FUCK OFF

At least we didnt draw :D
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby slickrick » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:01 am

gerrard and carragher think there bigger than the club!
slickrick

Postby The_Rock » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:29 am

LFC2007 wrote:

FUCK OFF

Jesus...........Is it that time of the month for you ? Why do you think i am happy to lose...? because i put a  :buttrock
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:31 am

The_Rock wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:

FUCK OFF

Jesus...........Is it that time of the month for you ? Why do you think i am happy to lose...? because i put a  :buttrock

It's clear, you want us to lose so more pressure piles on Rafa.

anyway you are boring me....so i am outta here..(ie....won't bother responding to you today)...

Ta
LFC2007

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:47 am

I see there's plenty of tw*ts about again.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:50 am

You need a smack in the mouth, soft lad.

Happy that we lost again. :no

You f*cking dickhead. :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KOPMATT » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:16 am

I don't know whats bloody happening we seem to be going from in a shout with the premiership up till December and now fighting to get outta mid table? What the hell is going on? Somethings is up somehwhere within the team not just a manager/boardroom level? ??? :(
KOPMATT

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:27 am

slickrick wrote:gerrard and carragher think there bigger than the club!

Don't talk w@nk.

I know for certain Carra doesn't have an ego. Gerrard does, but if he thought he was bigger than the club, he'd have f*cked off to Italy or Spain like d*ckstain Owen did.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion