WEST HAM vs LIVERPOOL: Prem - 30/01/08 - Build up and Match Discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:15 am

Unbelievable that Gerrard and Carra took the p!ss out of Rafa on the pitch cant believe it.

Can things go any worst?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:16 am

Emerald Red wrote:
Ciggy wrote:This is nothing to do with what I was saying earlier BTW this is from CTR on RAWK.

No, DIC have suspended talks for now, but will be back.

But there is serious damage at the club.  We sold our soul, and now will pay the price.

I can only see disaster from here on.  Rafa will certainly be gone, and I believe soon.  Pushed/walks.. who cares.  He was the one man who could've turned us round, but the backing will be too late.  There will be a serious exodus of players too... those who are disillusioned with the future, the Rafa loyalists etc.  And the pitch at the moment could easily mean no European football next season.

All the pieces are in place for a crisis unlike anything we have ever faced.

It came from the decisions of 12 months ago, like it or not.

I don't particularly believe any of this, and is more speculative and negative on the poster's behalf, but I do agree that now we are in a situation the dwarfs the blackened times of the late Evans/Houllier reign.

Rafa will not survive this. The man cannot possibly concentrate on his job in such a harsh climate. The owners wanted him out, and now a lot of the fans are starting to. It's a f*cking disgrace. We as a football club and a fan base are falling from the prestige that we once held ourself to such a high order in.

The poster is dead right in that it all stems from the decision made last year. There is not a chance in hell that the position we are in at the current time could have come about or be contributed to a lack of competence on the manager's behalf. I simply refuse to give into that notion. Form is temporary, but class is permanent. An artist of any kind of craft or trade simply does not  become incapable over a period of time.

Players could also very well leave, and those who think Torres won't exit also need a reality check.

I hope Rafa goes on to bring us another CL, then walks! Why? Because how the club is being handled and supported deserves a  slap in the face. Say the new manager comes in and wins us nothing? Rafa will all of a sudden be a genius again to those that scorned him.

Get used to it.  Roy Evans gave this club great service and was stabbed in the back by the last owners.
puroresu

Postby LittleHobo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am

Emerald Red wrote:
Ciggy wrote:This is nothing to do with what I was saying earlier BTW this is from CTR on RAWK.

But there is serious damage at the club.  We sold our soul, and now will pay the price.

I can only see disaster from here on.  Rafa will certainly be gone, and I believe soon.  Pushed/walks.. who cares.  He was the one man who could've turned us round, but the backing will be too late.  There will be a serious exodus of players too... those who are disillusioned with the future, the Rafa loyalists etc.  And the pitch at the moment could easily mean no European football next season.

I don't particularly believe any of this, and is more speculative and negative on the poster's behalf, but I do agree that now we are in a situation the dwarfs the blackened times of the late Evans/Houllier reign.

Rafa will not survive this. The man cannot possibly concentrate on his job in such a harsh climate. The owners wanted him out, and now a lot of the fans are starting to. It's a f*cking disgrace. We as a football club and a fan base are falling from the prestige that we once held ourself to such a high order in.

The poster is dead right in that it all stems from the decision made last year. There is not a chance in hell that the position we are in at the current time could have come about or be contributed to a lack of competence on the manager's behalf. I simply refuse to give into that notion. Form is temporary, but class is permanent. An artist of any kind of craft or trade simply does not  become incapable over a period of time.

Players could also very well leave, and those who think Torres won't exit also need a reality check.

I hope Rafa goes on to bring us another CL, then walks! Why? Because how the club is being handled and supported deserves a  slap in the face. Say the new manager comes in and wins us nothing? Rafa will all of a sudden be a genius again to those that scorned him.

you cant call fans who want rafa out a discrace. We have supported him for 4 years and he hasnt brought a title challenge, how much longer can we wait?
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby puroresu » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am

Ciggy wrote:Unbelievable that Gerrard and Carra took the p!ss out of Rafa on the pitch cant believe it.

Can things go any worst?

have i missed something?
puroresu

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am

Emerald Red wrote:

in your opinion, what happens if the new manager wins us the title?

Its all if and buts and whens, nothing is certain, i've said it before and i'll say it again, I dont give a flying feck about WHY we are playing like we are, I just want the problem to be sorted, and quickly.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby holylamb2006 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:18 am

Unbelievable that Gerrard and Carra took the p!ss out of Rafa on the pitch cant believe it.

Can things go any worst?

Wat u mean they took the :censored: out of him ??
holylamb2006

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:20 am

puroresu wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Unbelievable that Gerrard and Carra took the p!ss out of Rafa on the pitch cant believe it.

Can things go any worst?

have i missed something?

When Rafa brought Lucas on for Kewell and told Gerrard to go on the right Gerrard and Carragher asked him what he was doing.

When the game finsihed Rafa went on the pitch and said thats it to gerrard.

Theres feckin murder going on at our club now.

Thank you yanks you feckin tw@ts.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:21 am

To be honest if they have there IS a massive reason for it, i'd ALWAYS back the true fellow scousers against anyone, these two players LIVE and ARE what this club is all about, they are the life and soul of it, they are US (only a shedload better at footy)

If they have done it, something is wrong and they WILL be justified for it, they are not the sort of players to do that.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:22 am

When Rafa brought Lucas on for Kewell and told Gerrard to go on the right Gerrard and Carragher asked him what he was doing.

??? That was down to the team and manager. And individuals (if true) ignoring orders, how was that the yanks fault??
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 am

OneHotRed wrote:in your opinion, what happens if the new manager wins us the title?

For a start, is our club at the moment in any shape or form stable enough to allow any kind of manager to win the title? Ask yourself that. Then ask yourself this: can you say any manager coming in and winning the title in his first season with a very limited budget? Things have to get a lot better first for this to even be remotely possible. At this current time, I'd deem such a notion to be impossible.

Another thing, it's a daft question: of course if the new manager wins the title, it's a good thing. A very good thing. What happens? I get drunk and start phoning Manc supporters.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 am

its a fooking disgrace if its true
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby LittleHobo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:24 am

Kharhaz wrote:

??? That was down to the team and manager. And individuals (if true) ignoring orders, how was that the yanks fault??

people need scapegoats
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:24 am

LittleHobo wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

people need scapegoats

I'm only surprised Kuyts not blamed for it.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby dosserboy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:25 am

Ciggy wrote:
puroresu wrote:

Can things go any worst?

have i missed something?

Are you on drugs tonight Ciggy? Did you actualy see this with your own eyes??
dosserboy

Postby OneHotRed » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:25 am

From what is being said there is a picture forming here, why would H&G not give rafa money? Because he is going to Milan and why would they wanna waste money on a manager who will not be here next season.

Maybe this is why Pako left?

Maybe this is why the players are revolting (what looks to be that way anyways)

All speculation and im VERY FECKED OFF that this is happening at our club, this is NOT what LFC is and this is NOT the Liverpool way, i'm getting more and more angry the more I'm thinking about this so i'm just going to go to bed now, night all
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion