Week away - What have i missed?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 am

Sorry to start a thread on this but can anyone tell me what i've missed in a paragraph? Have been away with my students on a ski trip and the lack of internet facilities meant I could only keep track of the scores and nothing else although it looks like I picked a good week to go away. How did we play against Everton and Wigan? Does it look like we're going to buy anyone? (how the fook can we not?) and are we really gonna sell Robbie Keane back to Spurs?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:34 am

How did we play against the bitters? (FA Cup) Played well, lost our way, didn't bother marking Cahill from a corner and Lescott scored from his header on.

How did we play against Wigan? Played well until the second half, lost our way, gave away a silly penalty (Lucas), their subs won the penalty and hit the post while our's did FA

Are we selling Keane to spudz? Probably not, Rafa's accused them of doing to us what we did to them!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Owzat wrote:How did we play against the bitters? (FA Cup) Played well, lost our way, didn't bother marking Cahill from a corner and Lescott scored from his header on.

How did we play against Wigan? Played well until the second half, lost our way, gave away a silly penalty (Lucas), their subs won the penalty and hit the post while our's did FA

Are we selling Keane to spudz? Probably not, Rafa's accused them of doing to us what we did to them!

What we did to them, ended up with us buying him.

What they're doing to us, will end up with them buying him.
Simari
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion