Weak links... who would you like to see? - Keep it realistic...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fo Dne » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:20 pm

dawson99 wrote:sorry, been too long since i saw your post for dne whatever

yeah, i think woodgate is accident and mistake a prone. Hes at boro, a worse than mid table club for a reason. hes not good enough for the big boys... unless of course you know mroe than alex, rafa and arsene? Apparently we had a chance for him when he was at newcastle and again after madrid but we said no thank you. hes lost his apce, and his desire if you ask me. chatting rubbish am i? well thats your onion!

Hahahahahahaha....

That post alone my friend, sums up exactly what you know!!

Now run along!!

"he's at boro" :D Priceless!!

Point proven!
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:21 pm

yeah, i think woodgate is accident and mistake a prone. Hes at boro, a worse than mid table club for a reason. hes not good enough for the big boys... unless of course you know mroe than alex, rafa and arsene? Apparently we had a chance for him when he was at newcastle and again after madrid but we said no thank you. hes lost his apce, and his desire if you ask me. chatting rubbish am i? well thats your onion!

You know what mate, if he stayed fit for Real Madrid he would have stayed there, when I saw him playing there he is one of their best defenders, unfortunately his injuries sent him back to boro. He is top club material, I really like him.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:21 pm

umm woodgate is at spurs  ???
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm

metalhead wrote:

You know what mate, if he stayed fit for Real Madrid he would have stayed there, when I saw him playing there he is one of their best defenders, unfortunately his injuries sent him back to boro. He is top club material, I really like him.

Dont think he is any better than carra agger or skittles and far far too injury prone - decent player thou and would been at the mancs or other top 4 club if he could stay fit .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 pm

yeah, meant spurs, spellign mistake :p

(gimem a break, im drunk)

all im saying is i dont think hes good enough any more. now some people can just say i speak rubbish, but the top managers agree with me.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:yeah, meant spurs, spellign mistake :p

(gimem a break, im drunk)

all im saying is i dont think hes good enough any more. now some people can just say i speak rubbish, but the top managers agree with me.

Top managers wouldnt buy him cause of his injuries not because of his ability .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 pm

GYBS, in the last 2 years he has been fit, basically he put his injuries well behind him.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm

hes almost 29, hardly played in 2 years, who would risk it?
fo dne, thats who!!! him and dean ashton and we'll win the title :laugh:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:49 pm

metalhead wrote:GYBS, in the last 2 years he has been fit, basically he put his injuries well behind him.

He's not fit mate. From what I have read he still can't train properly and can't manage three games a week without problems.

I don't think they could get him insured either, so if he has to finish football early because of injury its just a total write off.

He is doing very well, and Spurs have taken a big gamble, but maybe top clubs don't need (or can't afford) to make those sort of gambles.
account deleted by request

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:50 pm

dawson99 wrote:hes almost 29, hardly played in 2 years, who would risk it?
fo dne, thats who!!! him and dean ashton and we'll win the title :laugh:

He played 46 league games with boro from 2006 to january 2008 before he moved to spurs.

he played 12 league games for spurs till now (he moved this january), it means he has been playing consistantly and well over his injuries
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 pm

well, you buy him then... i wouldnt waste the train fare for an interview meself

how many of these games was he subber him? and 12 games since january hardly shows someone over there injuries (none as sub, just checked lol, but he was subbed a few tmies after teh start)
Last edited by dawson99 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:53 pm

metalhead wrote:GYBS, in the last 2 years he has been fit, basically he put his injuries well behind him.12 games for spurs after the transfer . he is still a massive injury risk . and now too old for such a big risk

he hardly played for spuds last year and for boro - they had to patch him up to get through games just like they did with king then he was out for games afterwards ..
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm

dawson99 wrote:well, you buy him then... i wouldnt waste the train fare for an interview meself

how many of these games was he subber him? and 12 games since january hardly shows someone over there injuries (none as sub, just checked lol, but he was subbed a few tmies after teh start)

46 games with boro though, shows he was playing consistantly with them. Ok ill open up football manager and buy him then :D

GYBS, He moved to spurs this january so he won't play as much games in half a season. we will see if he can keep his level of consistancy in games this seaon.
Last edited by metalhead on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Who would you take out of the team for woodgate ? definatly not carra and he is not better than agger and maybe skittles . would be a back up for us .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:00 pm

Im not too sure about skrtel yet, he had some bad moments last season, but if he keeps the way he played against chelsea in the premiership i'll be happy :)

Agger is an excellent defender, however I do think he isn't great in the air and thats why we need someone to pair up with him who is top class in the air.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion