We could be 4th this time tomorrow night

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:14 pm

:D This time tomorrow we could be 4th finally, I cant wait I cant see the BS beating the mancs unless fergie lets them win of course, to spoil our chances of being in the CL next season.
I know there will be 4 games left to play but once the BS are knocked off that 4th pearch they will not get it back.
fat Heads pensioners where knackerd after 50 minutes, and Diouf is a dirty diving horrible b@stard he cost us 11 million, and if bolton get 4th through his goals you can add 10 million onto what he will cost us in the end.
Big price to pay.

COME ON LIVERPOOL TOMORROW NOTHING MORE THAN A WIN WILL BE ACCEPTABLE, COME ON BAROS, EL MORO, GERRARD GARCIA, A 30 YARDER FROM XABI A BULLET FROM CISSE  :D  ANYONE ONE ANY OF THEM SCORE US SOME GOALS GET THEM VITAL 3 POINTS.
COME ON YOU RED BEAUTYS :love:  :love:  :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:29 pm

I can't see Everton troubling ManUre too much.  I just hope that our away form improves and that Pompey's new manager doesn't know what he's doing.  We've got Xabi and Cisse back so things could change (hopefully including our luck!):cool:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby L-type » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:45 am

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.  Whenever we get so close to everton that I can taste that 4th place spot, it is all for not as it slips through our fingers.  Lets just focus on the 3 points, and how we can achieve it.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:11 am

I hope a consistent Liverpool will be the one playing for the rest of the season, not the inconsistent and uninterested one we are so used to seeing in the league.

Go Reds!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion