Was cisse better than bellamy? - He scored some vital goals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:04 pm

bavlondon wrote:
STR_18 wrote:
red37 wrote:no words about rape are funny. or any other sinister criminal activities to do with women/children etc  :angry:   im sorry, but they are off the radar where humour and banter come in.

(ive seen what happens when a rapist gets too cocky for his own good - he's slopped out his very last slop!- too right)  it isnt an issue open for wit - end of. (im not saying things should get swept under the carpet at all) especially if its serious, considered debate.  but as jokes  ???  do me, yourself and the rest of humankind/the victims... the respect of keeping it stum!  And take the greatest care of all your  loved ones........you just never know  :angry:

Here we go, more goody :censored: effing two shoes PC correct bull.

GET AN EFFING GRIP!

Its a common saying. Its meant in jest, granted it isn't always appropriate, but if you are so scared of stuff like that an hate it with a passion don't mix with the public.

:D Welcome back Stuey.

Cisse wasnt good enough for us and most certinanly doesnt not warrant being our highest ever buy for a striker but at least hes scoring now in France. Perhaps we could get around 7 Mil for him.

Didn't you defend Cisse constantly? I think it was you, it's bound to be you and then now you're changing your stance because some tart from Dubai wants to play big business man with our club. Typical Londoner, when you haven't got yer A rse up for rent you're constantly changing your mind.

Stu :censored: off la, no joke about rape is acceptable, I thought you being a bizzie would know that.  :D
67-1161385641

Postby tubby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:45 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
STR_18 wrote:
red37 wrote:no words about rape are funny. or any other sinister criminal activities to do with women/children etc  :angry:   im sorry, but they are off the radar where humour and banter come in.

(ive seen what happens when a rapist gets too cocky for his own good - he's slopped out his very last slop!- too right)  it isnt an issue open for wit - end of. (im not saying things should get swept under the carpet at all) especially if its serious, considered debate.  but as jokes  ???  do me, yourself and the rest of humankind/the victims... the respect of keeping it stum!  And take the greatest care of all your  loved ones........you just never know  :angry:

Here we go, more goody :censored: effing two shoes PC correct bull.

GET AN EFFING GRIP!

Its a common saying. Its meant in jest, granted it isn't always appropriate, but if you are so scared of stuff like that an hate it with a passion don't mix with the public.

:D Welcome back Stuey.

Cisse wasnt good enough for us and most certinanly doesnt not warrant being our highest ever buy for a striker but at least hes scoring now in France. Perhaps we could get around 7 Mil for him.

Didn't you defend Cisse constantly? I think it was you, it's bound to be you and then now you're changing your stance because some tart from Dubai wants to play big business man with our club. Typical Londoner, when you haven't got yer A rse up for rent you're constantly changing your mind.

Stu :censored: off la, no joke about rape is acceptable, I thought you being a bizzie would know that.  :D

No i dont think it was me you were referring to mate. It might have been, dig up the post and ill see. I defended him as much as anyone did at the time but I was never adamant he should have stayed.

Your quite the 2 faced p.rick arnt ya charmless. Typical bitter fan....so are you still moaning about the investment then?

Knob head get a clue
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:00 pm

How can I be two faced on an Internet forum? I don't bitch about you; I don't pretend to be your friend, so how does that work? As for me being a Prick, that's debatable. Then again I couldn't really careless what someone from London thinks about me. As for me not wanting Investment, my mind has changed somewhat, I don't like it, but it's needed and from what I hear we won't be run the Chelsea way and Moores will keep a place on the board, this has subsided some of my worry. What am I bitter about, exactly? As for me getting a clue, that's all well and good, but I don't believe I've been getting excited to the point of orgasm and then posting a dream team. If you seriously think we'll have funds like Chelsea to spend you're off yer head. Our money will come from the revenue we make, not from Shakey Jake's pockets.
67-1161385641

Postby tubby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:03 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:How can I be two faced on an Internet forum? I don't bitch about you; I don't pretend to be your friend, so how does that work? As for me being a Prick, that's debatable. Then again I couldn't really careless what someone from London thinks about me. As for me not wanting Investment, my mind has changed somewhat, I don't like it, but it's needed and from what I hear we won't be run the Chelsea way and Moores will keep a place on the board, this has subsided some of my worry. What am I bitter about, exactly? As for me getting a clue, that's all well and good, but I don't believe I've been getting excited to the point of orgasm and then posting a dream team. If you seriously think we'll have funds like Chelsea to spend you're off yer head. Our money will come from the revenue we make, not from Shakey Jake's pockets.

You seem to have some misonception that fans from London arnt real fans. Listen mate if only locals supported their local team clubs wouldnt generate half as much money as they do.

Get a clue kiddo

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:17 pm

I haven't got a problem with London based followers of Liverpool Football Club. I couldn't careless where other followers are from. I do however hate it when fans do not understand the traditions of this club, like yourself and proceed to preach about how you want us to sign players like Kaka for silly money. I'm well aware that without London followers of Liverpool that we wouldn't generate that few thousand more that we do, you do a great service to our club. I'm waiting for your knighthood.
67-1161385641

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:20 pm

As long as we dont sign any Mexican players or Lucas Neil I will be happy Bav :D
account deleted by request

Postby 67-1161385641 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:36 pm

Why would any sane person want us to sign Lucas Neill and don't tell me you wouldn't jump at the chance to sign Rafael Marquez.
67-1161385641

Postby Red H » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:38 pm

It is possible to debate that Cisse is a better individual player, but he is not a better team player.  It is a team game. 
Is he setting the world on fire now he's back in France ?  I don't know but its not registering on our media in general if he is. 
In addition to this Bellamy is cheaper to run, cost us less, is more motivated, and has a better attitude.  He took a pay cut to join us (?), and I think if he'd wanted to played more first team football elsewhwhere for more money.   Unlike someone who cost a fortune and didn't fit into the the plan of the manager he ended up playing under. 
I think in a couple of months I've seen Bellamy run into more channels and put a quality cross in than Cisse did in all of his time.  He took his goals well at Wigan, and was unselfish for the third.  Will he keep it up, I don't know, but I don't lay awake a night wishing the Lord of Frodsham would return.
Red H

Postby tubby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:29 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:I haven't got a problem with London based followers of Liverpool Football Club. I couldn't careless where other followers are from. I do however hate it when fans do not understand the traditions of this club, like yourself and proceed to preach about how you want us to sign players like Kaka for silly money. I'm well aware that without London followers of Liverpool that we wouldn't generate that few thousand more that we do, you do a great service to our club. I'm waiting for your knighthood.

Kaka? ??????  :D

Hes a great player but find a single post by me where i have said what you reckon i said.

In fact the only players I did state that we should try to sign are Aaron Lennon, SWP and David Villa.

Get your quotes right mate. And thats being quite generalistic thinking London fans arnt aware of a clubs traditions.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:21 pm

Nearly every thread on here at the moment descends into bitch fights.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:02 pm

Effes wrote:Nearly every thread on here at the moment descends into bitch fights.

Its my faut... :D
83-1165214211

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:32 pm

STR_18+5 wrote:
Effes wrote:Nearly every thread on here at the moment descends into bitch fights.

Its my faut... :D

Stu's back  :D  and he's already got a yellow card, who's the ref Mike Reily?
66-1112520797

Postby 83-1165214211 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:13 am

Red H wrote:It is possible to debate that Cisse is a better individual player, but he is not a better team player.  It is a team game. 
Is he setting the world on fire now he's back in France ?  I don't know but its not registering on our media in general if he is. 
In addition to this Bellamy is cheaper to run, cost us less, is more motivated, and has a better attitude.  He took a pay cut to join us (?), and I think if he'd wanted to played more first team football elsewhwhere for more money.   Unlike someone who cost a fortune and didn't fit into the the plan of the manager he ended up playing under. 
I think in a couple of months I've seen Bellamy run into more channels and put a quality cross in than Cisse did in all of his time.  He took his goals well at Wigan, and was unselfish for the third.  Will he keep it up, I don't know, but I don't lay awake a night wishing the Lord of Frodsham would return.

No really, it isn't possible to debate that. ???
83-1165214211

Postby Red H » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:09 am

Startin are you ? :D
Red H

Postby 83-1165214211 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:58 pm

As always... :cool:
83-1165214211

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion