Was cisse better than bellamy? - He scored some vital goals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Rafa D » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:43 pm

Right what me and Crouchaldinho said is what you hear across, stadiums, football pitches and even school yards. How often have you heard

"First touch of a rapist" or even worse  "first touch of a peado".

Its a common phrase used across the whole country especially people my age who play football or watch football. Rapes never right, but to start slating people for a common used phrase is fucking ridiculous. I might think twice about using it again because of this discussion but its common phrases used thousands of time a day.

Rafa-Dodd
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:06 pm

OK, let's just accept that it was in bad taste and leave it at that.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:44 pm

Well at least Cisse is scoring now. Hopefully we can shift him come xmas not that we will be desperate for the cash but still. :D

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....RSEILLE
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:47 pm

bavlondon wrote:Well at least Cisse is scoring now. Hopefully we can shift him come xmas not that we will be desperate for the cash but still. :D

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....RSEILLE

I beat you to it Bav  :D
account deleted by request

Postby tubby » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:49 pm

:D Well i didnt want to waste a new topic on Cisse so just dug up this one.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:51 pm

bavlondon wrote: :D Well i didnt want to waste a new topic on Cisse so just dug up this one.

Same here mate :D , I wish Cisse well and hope he scores a lot of goals(and ups his price) but I don't want him back.
account deleted by request

Postby tubby » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:55 pm

Actually id like to see him back at Anfield

To see Kuyt and Bellamy play :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crossy11 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:53 pm

They are 2 players who play the same type of game. I would have Bellamy though.
crossy11

Postby kop11 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:02 pm

I wish Cisse well and hope he scores a lot of goals(and ups his price) but I don't want him back

doubt it!! well especialy wont get 14 mil for him!
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby DonnieDarko » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:47 am

There is some truth in what CHL says. However, I think Cisse will always score more goals than Bellamy. Furthermore, Cisse was a player for the big occasion. He held his nerve in the CL penalty shoot out after coming back from a broken leg (would we have won if he'd missed that second crucial penalty?) Furthermore, he won us the Super Cup and scored a crucial volley in the FA Cup Final. Overall, he scored 19 goals last season--often playing out of position or as a substitute. Now that's a long way from failure!

Some people on here have short memories and just adapt themselves to the party (Rafa's) line whatever is said or done. By the way, the fact that I am supporting Cisse here shows that I have nothing against foreign players per se.

Come on. Cisse was never at pool a big game player not by a long shot. Always :censored: when we played against Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, and any team organized in defense.

As for that "highlights" video, type in Craig Bellamy on Youtube and you will find a much better video with much better goals.

I'm not going to argue why craig is better because you really dont wanna hear it. Cisse to me represents everything that is solace and evil about the game. He was absolute rubbish and an effront to the game.

Bottom Line:   We Fixed the Glitch
DonnieDarko

Postby 83-1165214211 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:44 am

Unbelievable.

Absoloutely unbelievable thread.

I can't believe this wasn't locked and the poster wasn't banned from the start.

This has to be a wind up?

I personally don't think much of Bellamy, I think he's a good player but nothing more but jesus tonight... Cisse? Cisse's a first division player at best. Absoloute joke of a player.

End of!
83-1165214211

Postby 83-1165214211 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:50 am

red37 wrote:no words about rape are funny. or any other sinister criminal activities to do with women/children etc  :angry:   im sorry, but they are off the radar where humour and banter come in.

(ive seen what happens when a rapist gets too cocky for his own good - he's slopped out his very last slop!- too right)  it isnt an issue open for wit - end of. (im not saying things should get swept under the carpet at all) especially if its serious, considered debate.  but as jokes  ???  do me, yourself and the rest of humankind/the victims... the respect of keeping it stum!  And take the greatest care of all your  loved ones........you just never know  :angry:

Here we go, more goody :censored: effing two shoes PC correct bull.

GET AN EFFING GRIP!

Its a common saying. Its meant in jest, granted it isn't always appropriate, but if you are so scared of stuff like that an hate it with a passion don't mix with the public.
83-1165214211

Postby Crouch888 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:37 am

Is it true that West Ham has bid 6 million pounds for Bellamy?

Will Bellamy leave Liverpool during the January transfer window?

Will we swap Bellamy for Defoe?

I hope all the rumours are untrue....
Crouch888

Postby tubby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:45 am

STR_18+5 wrote:
red37 wrote:no words about rape are funny. or any other sinister criminal activities to do with women/children etc  :angry:   im sorry, but they are off the radar where humour and banter come in.

(ive seen what happens when a rapist gets too cocky for his own good - he's slopped out his very last slop!- too right)  it isnt an issue open for wit - end of. (im not saying things should get swept under the carpet at all) especially if its serious, considered debate.  but as jokes  ???  do me, yourself and the rest of humankind/the victims... the respect of keeping it stum!  And take the greatest care of all your  loved ones........you just never know  :angry:

Here we go, more goody :censored: effing two shoes PC correct bull.

GET AN EFFING GRIP!

Its a common saying. Its meant in jest, granted it isn't always appropriate, but if you are so scared of stuff like that an hate it with a passion don't mix with the public.

:D Welcome back Stuey.

Cisse wasnt good enough for us and most certinanly doesnt not warrant being our highest ever buy for a striker but at least hes scoring now in France. Perhaps we could get around 7 Mil for him.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:50 am

Crouch888 wrote:Is it true that West Ham has bid 6 million pounds for Bellamy?

Will Bellamy leave Liverpool during the January transfer window?

Will we swap Bellamy for Defoe?

I hope all the rumours are untrue....

Bellamy has just got the court case over and dnoe with, and hes showing what he is able to do, why would we sell him now or swap him for defoe? Bellamy is a completely different type of player if you ask me and hes finalyl someone who will get under everyones skin (oppositionwise) and stir things up a bit.

I always think liverpool as a team are a bit too clean cut, no realy players that other fans dislike as we are sometimes just a bit... not stale, but not agrressive in that good way.

Im sticking with Bellamy
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion