Was cisse better than bellamy? - He scored some vital goals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:07 pm

Pretty much, don't worry I won't tell him if you don't.  :;):

Back to the original topic, how anyone can say Cisse is better than Bellamy is remarkable. You just have to look at what Bellamy brings to the team and it's much more than Cisse, does anyone remember the Community Shield match back in August? Bellamy showed what he brings to the team, which is a lot more than Cisse. I like Cisse, he's a decent player, not good enough to play for a top side, which is contesting four trophies every season.
67-1161385641

Postby puroresu » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:47 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:Pretty much, don't worry I won't tell him if you don't.  :;):

Back to the original topic, how anyone can say Cisse is better than Bellamy is remarkable. You just have to look at what Bellamy brings to the team and it's much more than Cisse, does anyone remember the Community Shield match back in August? Bellamy showed what he brings to the team, which is a lot more than Cisse. I like Cisse, he's a decent player, not good enough to play for a top side, which is contesting four trophies every season.

and Bellamy is?  So one performance in a friendly makes Bellamy good enough.  What has he done since then?  Isnt it funny that nobody seems to mention the sitters Bellamy has missed this season.  Tottenham at Anfield - sitter.  If Cisse had taken a penalty like Bellamy did at Birmingham people would of went mad.
puroresu

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:35 pm

Look at what Bellamy did at Celtic, Norwich and Blackburn, he's a good player, not the best you'll find, but he's much better than Cisse. Face facts, mate, Cisse is not a top flight player.
67-1161385641

Postby stmichael » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 pm

comparing cisse and bellamy is just laughable.

what's next? bring back baros? ???  :D
Last edited by stmichael on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:27 pm

why dont we bring back baros?

Is kuyt better?

{i hope they notice the sarcasm}
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:39 pm

stmichael wrote:comparing cisse and bellamy is just laughable.

what's next? bring back baros? ???  :D

Becareful for what you wish for, it might just come true.  :D
67-1161385641

Postby Rafa D » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:56 pm

LittleHobo wrote:
crouchaldinho wrote:
Quote (crouchaldinho @ Nov. 24 2006,10:46)
Quote (crouchaldinho @ Nov. 24 2006,10:12)
Quote (A.B. @ Nov. 23 2006,20:11)
Quote (Rafa-Dodd @ Nov. 23 2006,14:11)
Quote (alessandromagno @ Nov. 23 2006,17:50)
Cisse was successful at Liverpool

Not true. His first touch was no better than a baby elephant.

Cisse had a first touch of a rapist.

A rapist or a serial rapist?

How ironic are these comments, considering poor old craigs up-coming court case   

i personally find all those comparisons with a rapist completley discusting

sicko's

your making a light hearted comment about a very serious issue.

sicko's

Whatever d1ckhead

me the dickhead?

i think its discusting you making a mockery out of one of the most serious issues there is

look mate, i have a sense of humour that finds non-pc jokes funny, thats the way i am. you dont like it, im afraid thats tough f**ckin sh*t.

so, once again, in case u missed it last time - f**ckin BITE ME!! you miserable tw*t

im glad you keep on having to defend yourself about this

it at least means you do have a concience

just think if your sister, daughter, wife was ever raped and you saw people making refrences to rape in a light hearted way, you would be :censored: off

Yawn, Littlehobo you got banned off here as Thehobo so why your not banned now ceases to amaze me.

Your a tit !

LittleHobo wrote:How dare you call me a tit? What about if I was born with a tit on my head? How would you feel if your mum was born with a tit on her head hey?
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:45 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
LittleHobo wrote:
crouchaldinho wrote:
Quote (crouchaldinho @ Nov. 24 2006,10:46)
Quote (crouchaldinho @ Nov. 24 2006,10:12)
Quote (A.B. @ Nov. 23 2006,20:11)
Quote (Rafa-Dodd @ Nov. 23 2006,14:11)
Quote (alessandromagno @ Nov. 23 2006,17:50)
Cisse was successful at Liverpool

Not true. His first touch was no better than a baby elephant.

Cisse had a first touch of a rapist.

A rapist or a serial rapist?

How ironic are these comments, considering poor old craigs up-coming court case   

i personally find all those comparisons with a rapist completley discusting

sicko's

your making a light hearted comment about a very serious issue.

sicko's

Whatever d1ckhead

me the dickhead?

i think its discusting you making a mockery out of one of the most serious issues there is

look mate, i have a sense of humour that finds non-pc jokes funny, thats the way i am. you dont like it, im afraid thats tough f**ckin sh*t.

so, once again, in case u missed it last time - f**ckin BITE ME!! you miserable tw*t

im glad you keep on having to defend yourself about this

just think if your sister, daughter, wife was ever raped and you saw people making refrences to rape in a light hearted way, you would be :censored: off

Yawn, Littlehobo you got banned off here as Thehobo so why your not banned now ceases to amaze me.

Your a tit !

LittleHobo wrote:How dare you call me a tit? What about if I was born with a tit on my head? How would you feel if your mum was born with a tit on her head hey?

:laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:01 am

Charmless Man - are you Alessandro's big sister?

It's not my fault people find me funny.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:04 pm

alessandromagno wrote:Cisse was an awesome sight leading the attack.

Thats obviously said tongue and cheek, right ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:24 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
LittleHobo wrote:im glad you keep on having to defend yourself about this

I have to agree with you here, making references to such things is rather inappropriate. Crouchaldinho, I didn't realise you were a wannabe Lando, you're about as fake as Trivium who are trying to be Metallica.

You two need to lighten up, it was a joke.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:15 pm

Cisse is the typical example of a fast direct striker who flourished at an inferior team where the opposition would come on to them and leave loads of space in behind for him to exploit. Playing for a much stronger and respected side the space in behind simply isn’t there 90% of the time so he became ineffective, it wouldn’t bother me if he scored 20 goals for Marseille for the season was up, I still wouldn’t want him back.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alessandromagno » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:39 pm

There is some truth in what CHL says. However, I think Cisse will always score more goals than Bellamy. Furthermore, Cisse was a player for the big occasion. He held his nerve in the CL penalty shoot out after coming back from a broken leg (would we have won if he'd missed that second crucial penalty?) Furthermore, he won us the Super Cup and scored a crucial volley in the FA Cup Final. Overall, he scored 19 goals last season--often playing out of position or as a substitute. Now that's a long way from failure!

Some people on here have short memories and just adapt themselves to the party (Rafa's) line whatever is said or done. By the way, the fact that I am supporting Cisse here shows that I have nothing against foreign players per se.
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:55 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Charmless Man - are you Alessandro's big sister?

It's not my fault people find me funny.

Behave.  :D

I do find you funny, you're rants are very much spot on, but some of your insults are funny and some go a bit OTT! The forum would be pretty dull if you didn't rant and rave at least a few times a day. Ace, I like a chuckle as much as the next person, but I've never found jokes about rape funny, that's just me, Hobo went OTT with his comments, but then again someone was bound to.
67-1161385641

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:04 pm

no words about rape are funny. or any other sinister criminal activities to do with women/children etc  :angry:   im sorry, but they are off the radar where humour and banter come in.

(ive seen what happens when a rapist gets too cocky for his own good - he's slopped out his very last slop!- too right)  it isnt an issue open for wit - end of. (im not saying things should get swept under the carpet at all) especially if its serious, considered debate.  but as jokes  ???  do me, yourself and the rest of humankind/the victims... the respect of keeping it stum!  And take the greatest care of all your  loved ones........you just never know  :angry:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion