Warning to all fans - Syndrome alert

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby big al » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:35 pm

Stu this was a post that was meant to make us laugh at the way we are conducting ourselves recently.  I find man y of your posts offensive yet make an allowance for your passion. If we can't laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at.  Greater minds than ours have been proven wrong in the past yet they never considered theirselves to be in losing situation.  In the ccase of Houllier staying or going it matters not if in the end we start to be the team we all want to be.  If this is under Houllier I will rejoice just as much as I will under another manager that brings us back to our former greatness.

Supersub your right, changing ones mind based on experience and increased knowledge is not fickle, changing it based on media propaganda or on the strength that someone promises you what might be is fickle.  I'm sure I like you wanted the promises to become absolute truths.  So I concur with your sentiments entirely.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:54 pm

I don't anticipate any ficklebuggers today but just in case!
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion