Vs portsmouth

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:07 pm

We will win the CL anyway, all hope is not lost!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:07 pm

arsenal will put em away
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:09 pm

Don't lose hope, there's still plenty of points to be won or dropped. Got to keep going
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby el_stinger » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:11 pm

I cant believe all of those that backed Man Utd today, there is no way that they would have done us any favors what so ever. If we were in that position, Man Utd are trying to claw 4th from Everton, and we had nothing left in the league to play for, would we do them any favors?? NO never, is your answer, so dont expect it to happen for us. as i said earlier, the game in hand they play against arsenal will be their undoing, and at the end of the season against bolton, they will either lose, or draw, they wont win against a hungry side like Bolton. They are desperate for European football, moreso than the blue scum
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:15 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:Only saving grace is that UTD have disgraced themselves. :laugh:

i cant see anything remotely funny in that result jbg, in fact mate i`m ****** gutted to be honest.
cant believe they got anything out of that game the ******** **** ***** *****!!

I was only looking for the silver lining.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:15 pm

el_stinger wrote:I cant believe all of those that backed Man Utd today, there is no way that they would have done us any favors what so ever. If we were in that position, Man Utd are trying to claw 4th from Everton, and we had nothing left in the league to play for, would we do them any favors?? NO never, is your answer, so dont expect it to happen for us. as i said earlier, the game in hand they play against arsenal will be their undoing, and at the end of the season against bolton, they will either lose, or draw, they wont win against a hungry side like Bolton. They are desperate for European football, moreso than the blue scum

you`ve got a short memory, dont you remember when blackburn won the title at anfield, we did united a favour at anfield by beating blackburn but they couldn`t beat west ham anyway as it happened.
thats one thing about the english game i`m proud of.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:18 pm

el_stinger wrote:I cant believe all of those that backed Man Utd today, there is no way that they would have done us any favors what so ever. If we were in that position, Man Utd are trying to claw 4th from Everton, and we had nothing left in the league to play for, would we do them any favors?? NO never, is your answer, so dont expect it to happen for us. as i said earlier, the game in hand they play against arsenal will be their undoing, and at the end of the season against bolton, they will either lose, or draw, they wont win against a hungry side like Bolton. They are desperate for European football, moreso than the blue scum

I don't follow.....are you saying that Man UTD deliberately lost so they wouldn't do us a favour?

I wanted a UTD win tonight as it would have greatly helped us. I couldn't give a toss about petty Man UTD rivalry, so yes, for the last 30 minutes of their game tonight, I wanted them to win.  ???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:18 pm

A well earned away victory and superior from start to finish really, 2-1 flaterring Pompey in a one sided encounter.

You have to applaud Everton's victory over the Mancs but I suspect there may well beafew twists and turns before the season's over and the Table never lies. Whoever gets that 4th spot deserves it ....end of ..
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:20 pm

yep, manure wanted that game, thats why two of their players got sent off and Fergie blew up, they were gutted.

trust me, their was no rolling over by Manure, Everton were the better side , end of!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:24 pm

Agreed Scott, whoever thinks Fergie would throw a game simply cos it goes against LFC is talking Bollox to be frank :D

Whatever you might think of the Red Nosed Rager he is as competitive as ever and hates to lsoe .....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:26 pm

Well I haven't given up on the Reds when they were 12 points behind Everton and I won't give up when they're three points behind. We got to keep going.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:27 pm

P.S. :

Ian for the love of the club don't go to our game against Palace, you away jinx. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:28 pm

Dalglish wrote:Agreed Scott, whoever thinks Fergie would throw a game simply cos it goes against LFC is talking Bollox to be frank :D

Whatever you might think of the Red Nosed Rager he is as competitive as ever and hates to lsoe .....

whwn I saw Scholes sent off and Fergie going mental, I was thinking I know I want to enjoy his moment, but i couldn;t cos we needed a favour from them.

Usually an LFC victory, plus the mancs losing 1-0 and Gary Neville getting sent off would be a dream day, but today, not so - football is indeed a funny old game.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:43 pm

A.B. wrote:P.S. :

Ian for the love of the club don't go to our game against Palace, you away jinx. :D

Hiya mate, guess what ? I DIDN'T go tonight and We ermmmmm .......won  :Oo:

I've got 2 Tickets For the Palace game though  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:45 pm

Dalglish wrote:
A.B. wrote:P.S. :

Hiya mate, guess what ? I DIDN'T go tonight and We ermmmmm .......won  :Oo:

That was obvious, if you had gone you must have some amazing form of transport that gets you from Portsmouth to Liverpool in less than an hour!  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion