oops forgot i did that before , d'oh :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:09 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Judge wrote:
bigmick wrote::D  :D I know it's early but

similar to could it be weve found a gem (ala sissoko)

:rasp

The worst part about it is though Judgy I still do. I think over the next couple of seasons Sissoko will add to his already formiddable running power and the fact that he is probably the most destructive ball-winning midfielder around and become a truly top-drawer all round midfielder. I think we're nowhere near the bottom of the well on Sissoko, which is why I advocated keeping him.

Another ongoing prediction. Derby will of course be relegated, but Robert Earnshaw will once again score a stack of goals in the Premiership despite playing for a poor team, just like he did last time. My hunch is that unlike last time, his manager will pick him (Robbo' the master tactician decided that he didn't really need goals and subsequently lost his Premiership status and job into the bargain) and keep his fingers crossed that the Welshmans predatory instinct will be enough to keep them up. It won't, but it should be enough to ensure a mid-ranking team allows the diminuative and aesthetically challenged marksman to serve out his career in the division which his talents deserve.

Anyone who thinks that Sissoko will not be one of the foremost midfielders in the World in the next three season needs to think again.

Once he matures and starts to look for the passes as well as breaking it up he will be awesome.

i agree sissoko is quality, and will continue to improve both physically and mentally
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Judge wrote:i agree sissoko is quality, and will continue to improve both physically and mentally

He'd better improve, he has so few worthwhile attributes we may as play Hyypia in midfield - at least he can pass, head and score
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:14 pm

Owzat wrote:
Judge wrote:i agree sissoko is quality, and will continue to improve both physically and mentally

He'd better improve, he has so few worthwhile attributes we may as play Hyypia in midfield - at least he can pass, head and score

can you list them ??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion