Vital fixtures

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:45 am

The next three fixtures surely are one of the most important ones so far this year.

v Olympiakos
Major major test for us. We desperetaly need to get the job done or we can say good-bye to the Champions League (Cash League) and hello to UEFA Cup. Crucial game and we need to put on a show like we did against Arsenal. We're at home so that gives us the extra "edge" over the cocky Greeks (mostly that pr!ck Rivaldo).

Milan Baros is expected to play against Olympiakos if he does not play in this game then he will be ready for the two Premiership games we have this weekend.

vs. Everton
It's time for us to shut the bluenoses up for good. We had one of the best away games against Villa but we couldn't finish it when we had the chance. Since Baros will be fit by then we will have more options up front and should be able to win if we play well. A draw wouldn't hurt but if we are going to go above Villa we need to win this game and the game at home against Portsmouth.

vs. Portsmouth
The game in hand. We need to win this game. Portsmouth have a poor back four and we need to take advantage of that. We should be able to get the points but it will be no easy game. Portsmouth have won the last two of their games and they will be confident. IF we win this game and the game against Everton that will give us enough points to jump over Villa and possibly Boro depending on their result which would get us in the top 5.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:44 am

A.B. wrote:v Olympiakos
Major major test for us. We desperetaly need to get the job done or we can say good-bye to the Champions League (Cash League) and hello to UEFA Cup. Crucial game and we need to put on a show like we did against Arsenal. We're at home so that gives us the extra "edge" over the cocky Greeks (mostly that pr!ck Rivaldo).

Recently he said that his team will not loose at Anfield and will definitly win. Now that kinda talk burns me up. Thats just like when Tristan said he will definitly score against at the Riazor but then we ended up winning 1 - 0.  :angry:
Last edited by chiggz_likes_owen on Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:08 am

I really think we will edge out and creep into the next stage of the CL. Judging from the blend we are playing, we will be able to dominate the game. Those turks will be surprise at how we will shut their gaps up.

I'll be more anxious over the derby game.
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:32 am

begintoend wrote:I really think we will edge out and creep into the next stage of the CL. Judging from the blend we are playing, we will be able to dominate the game. Those turks will be surprise at how we will shut their gaps up.

I'll be more anxious over the derby game.

:angry: yer cant stand them or there fans arrogant b@stards :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby begintoend » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:53 am

Can't stand 'em, I always thought they still have the barbaric characteristics.

Well it could be their way of celebrating and rooting their team though. ???
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:15 am

Hamman has a ban for tomorrow nights game, Igor in for him noway that Diao ill die if he gets picked before IGOR,
i think Baros if fit will come on second half at some stage cant see him starting.
Hammans been great for us aswell the last few games pity hes not playin :(
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:36 am

begintoend wrote:Those turks will be surprise at how we will shut their gaps up.

Turks ?

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:37 am

woof woof ! wrote:
begintoend wrote:Those turks will be surprise at how we will shut their gaps up.

Turks ?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:18 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Hamman has a ban for tomorrow nights game, Igor in for him noway that Diao ill die if he gets picked before IGOR,
i think Baros if fit will come on second half at some stage cant see him starting.
Hammans been great for us aswell the last few games pity hes not playin :(

Lynds I don't think Benitez will give Diao another chance anytime soon  :D . Not sure if Biscan has recovered from his clash with the ad boards if not then he won't play tomorrow.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:21 pm

We will win no problem tomorrow  :cool:
WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO :love:
WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO :love:
WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:35 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

Turks ?

Those pesky Turks always get the blame for everything!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby begintoend » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:04 am

Sheeshhh, how about greek turkey.... they make noise like birds.

:O
begintoend
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:36 am

greeks turks we take them all on.....one at time or all at once  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion