Vignal - Transfer fee

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunnyman » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:59 pm

How much money did Liverpool pay for Vignal. I've seen £500k and £5 million. Whats the correct one?
bunnyman

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:04 pm

Yes I think he was a snip at £500K from Montpellier, we will surely make a profit on him, which is not something you can say too often......
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:09 pm

orangejacket wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Yes I think he was a snip at £500K from Montpellier, we will surely make a profit on him, which is not something you can say too often......

he is still a load of me ar$e

He was never as bad as you make out. 

Towards the end of the treble year, he had some great games.  Then the year after, he put in some more graft and was playing well.  An injury interrupted him and he never got back in the side.  We signed Riise that season and Riise was a success.
jonnymac1979

Postby ronmeister » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:32 pm

Lol orange your mum's gonna kill you when she finds out youve been on the pc again without asking,Now be a good lad and go get yaself some cake before u go to bed Nighty night
ronmeister

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:33 pm

why are you a steward orange coat, that way you would get in for free or your a blue nose. :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:35 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:There are no flies on me, dapioneer. 

Support your local team?

Now, dapioneer, where have I heard that before?  As I remember, isn't dapioneer one of those orange jacket wearing stewards?

I sense a pi$$ing man all over this idiots face coming on.  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

ImageImage

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: lol Johnny you still got that pic  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ronmeister » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:35 pm

because i was born in liverpool and was going to anfield when u wasnt even thought about
ronmeister

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:35 pm

I'm tired of this now.  I've reported you to the mods.
jonnymac1979

Postby Paul C » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:37 pm

dapioneer DEFFO :angry:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:38 pm

Hustler
:alien:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 pm

orangejacket wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm tired of this now.  I've reported you to the mods.

grasses

you and stu the bizzie

That's the nail in the coffin.  It's deffo that gayboy looking dapioneer.

Run on now to a Man U board and taunt them about Munich you sick piece of sh!t.  There are forums all over the internet who are looking for your blood.  If I was a mod of a site I would report your IP number to your ISP.

Check out the rules of Neoseeker.

Repeat rulebreakers or serious offenders will be subject to a permanent ban, whereby they cannot use site facilities ever again, or in extreme cases, Neoseeker Administration reserves the right to contact the Internet Provider of the Visitor to have them disconnected - this has taken place on several occasions before!

If it was up to me, it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:57 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
orangejacket wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm tired of this now.  I've reported you to the mods.

grasses

you and stu the bizzie

That's the nail in the coffin.  It's deffo that gayboy looking dapioneer.

Run on now to a Man U board and taunt them about Munich you sick piece of sh!t.  There are forums all over the internet who are looking for your blood.  If I was a mod of a site I would report your IP number to your ISP.

Check out the rules of Neoseeker.

Repeat rulebreakers or serious offenders will be subject to a permanent ban, whereby they cannot use site facilities ever again, or in extreme cases, Neoseeker Administration reserves the right to contact the Internet Provider of the Visitor to have them disconnected - this has taken place on several occasions before!

If it was up to me, it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

:D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:11 pm

Quite right Johnny, this is that young chavvie bloke again. Everton supporter as I recall. Rather than getting involved in this nonsense Ian (I think that was your name) why don't you come on here and talk sensibly about football, there  really is more merit in it. Now I know you'll tell me to go get fecked or whatever, or tell me you're going on Saturday when I'm not but whats the point. Remember last time when you told all your mates that you came on here and wound everybody up and they all said it was really funny? Well it'll only be half as funny this time. Next time it'll be a bit boring.
What do you think about Graveson going to Madrid. I think you'll miss him because he's a top player. Rather than being silly, get yourself onto general chat and talk football.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:13 pm

:D :D  Chavvie bloke.........funniest thing I've heard today Bigmick.  :laugh: :laugh:

Good to see you back on the forum, Mick.
jonnymac1979

Postby bigmick » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:16 pm

Thanks John. Whats funny about chavvie though? :) When you get to my age mate its hard to keep up with 'street-speak'.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion