Vicente rumour - Coming in january?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:10 pm

I know this is only a rumour but it was posted on the bbc website.

"Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has made a fresh move for £8m-rated midfielder Vicente".

Now if this is true, it would be a brilliant, and i mean BRILLIANT signing. kewell's days would be numbered anyway. the guy's absolutely top class.

:)
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby madred » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:15 pm

I remember the goal he scored in a pre-season friendly for Valencia against us and it was a belter. The guy is one hell of a player and i would pay the entrance fee alone just to watch him play. Here's hoping?
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:16 pm

i remeber the goal he score last night quality but he knock back man u and us in the summer so and he said he didn't want to leave loyalty eh :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:47 pm

Vicente may solve our problems on the left and he will definately end Kewell's career here. Don't know how much we can get for Kewell in january? Maybe £ 2 million. Would love to se someone like Vicente at Anfield alas we are desperately short on right midfield as well+ in central defence+ goalkeeper+striker etc. .It is not going to be easy for Benitez to get results since Houllier spent all the money before he left. Maybe we can try to sell Finnan, Diao, Biscan, Traore, Dudek, Vignal, Diarra, Cheyrou etc. With a little luck we can raise 3-4 million pounds and reduce the wage bill. Selling the flops and misfits will also improve the quality in training and better moral.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:49 pm

banana wrote:Maybe we can try to sell Finnan, Diao, Biscan, Traore, Dudek, Vignal, Diarra, Cheyrou etc.

in all fairness, who the f#ck's gonna buy them? ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:50 pm

but look how much we have wasted if we did sell them in wages and transfer fees and rafa will give them all a chance
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:53 pm

stmichael wrote:
banana wrote:Maybe we can try to sell Finnan, Diao, Biscan, Traore, Dudek, Vignal, Diarra, Cheyrou etc.

portsmouth,bolton,rangers,lens and marseille                   
  :D
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:54 pm

the great one wrote:
stmichael wrote:

portsmouth,bolton,rangers,lens and marseille                   
  :D

ok cheers for clearing that up! :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The_Rock » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:56 pm

8 million pounds for Vicente ? Thats a steal. He's the best spanish winger by a mile.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:00 pm

If Vincente is to come, i'll be jumping :) :) :) :) clearly hes the best left winger around
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:03 pm

they would be great but in reality it will be at least 13million for him unless rafa has somethink up his sleeve and he wants to leave.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:07 pm

valencia need money it's as simple as that. they're virtually resigned to losing mista to us on a free in january so they are going to have to sell players to keep afloat.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:07 pm

banana wrote:Vicente may solve our problems on the left and he will definately end Kewell's career here. Don't know how much we can get for Kewell in january? Maybe £ 2 million. Would love to se someone like Vicente at Anfield alas we are desperately short on right midfield as well+ in central defence+ goalkeeper+striker etc. .It is not going to be easy for Benitez to get results since Houllier spent all the money before he left. Maybe we can try to sell Finnan, Diao, Biscan, Traore, Dudek, Vignal, Diarra, Cheyrou etc. With a little luck we can raise 3-4 million pounds and reduce the wage bill. Selling the flops and misfits will also improve the quality in training and better moral.

i think you'll find if we sell all these players we wont have a squad.

i agree some of them dont cut the mustard but what you're suggesting is impossible
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:10 pm

aimar for 9 million anyone ? :D
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:12 pm

the great one wrote:aimar for 9 million anyone ? :D

i wish :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion