Very worried about gerrard leaving

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:24 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:NO WAY!!!

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.....

A RUMOUR THAT IS NOT IN "ST MICKS RUMOUR THREAD" AND NO ONE HAS HAD A POP!!!!!!

Its not a rumour I asked peoples opinions of wether they think he will stay or leave.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:40 pm

Thenew rumour has it that Gerrards maaa in law has got a bun in the oven, go ed ave a guess who tooo.  Yep stevie him self, no shiiiit..........you heard it hear first.   Alex is gutted and has told gerrard they ethier go to London or Abroad.  She cant face the humiliation of seeing her mum bring up her fellas kid.  Yet she wants to stay with him for one reason only, go edd ave a guess what the reason is.  An its not what you would expect.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:53 pm

murphy0151 wrote:Thenew rumour has it that Gerrards maaa in law has got a bun in the oven, go ed ave a guess who tooo.  Yep stevie him self, no shiiiit..........you heard it hear first.   Alex is gutted and has told gerrard they ethier go to London or Abroad.  She cant face the humiliation of seeing her mum bring up her fellas kid.  Yet she wants to stay with him for one reason only, go edd ave a guess what the reason is.  An its not what you would expect.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby murphy0151 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:14 pm

JBG wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:Thenew rumour has it that Gerrards maaa in law has got a bun in the oven, go ed ave a guess who tooo.  Yep stevie him self, no shiiiit..........you heard it hear first.   Alex is gutted and has told gerrard they ethier go to London or Abroad.  She cant face the humiliation of seeing her mum bring up her fellas kid.  Yet she wants to stay with him for one reason only, go edd ave a guess what the reason is.  An its not what you would expect.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Nope, sorry wrong.  Try again.  :Oo:
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby barnesrush » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:55 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Aw for christs sake Ciggy , I was just feelin' comfortable about Stevie G an you start me worryin' again .  :angry:

Personnally I'm 99% sure he'll stay .He always voiced his reason for maybe moving on was because he wanted to win things, well they don't come much bigger than the the cup he's just won. It would be hard for him to leave now . Espescially with Owen and Ashley Cole on their way to us .  :D

yeah and terry and robben!!!
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby jaysee » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:38 pm

Why all the worry about Stevie G LEAVING ??? He's not stupid !! He's already seen St. Michael move to Real so he could get a hold of the Big Cup... but hey look what happened .. It was Stevie who took it to bed with him on 25May .... Come on stop the worrying!!.. Stevie will stay and Benitez will spend wisely over the next two seasons to bulid the best team in Europe  around him ... Also when you think about it Benitez has kept his end of the deal by winning the Big Cup in his first season with Liverpool .. so Stevie will have to stick by what he has said about staying .... The future is bright .. but it's not ORANGE ... it's RED
jaysee

Postby JC_81 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:12 am

jaysee wrote:Why all the worry about Stevie G LEAVING ??? He's not stupid !! He's already seen St. Michael move to Real so he could get a hold of the Big Cup... but hey look what happened .. It was Stevie who took it to bed with him on 25May .... Come on stop the worrying!!.. Stevie will stay and Benitez will spend wisely over the next two seasons to bulid the best team in Europe  around him ... Also when you think about it Benitez has kept his end of the deal by winning the Big Cup in his first season with Liverpool .. so Stevie will have to stick by what he has said about staying .... The future is bright .. but it's not ORANGE ... it's RED

can't disagree with that!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:28 am

bigmick wrote:No doubt she gets it wrong occasionally but I can't remember the last time. I think he's gone.

Well hopefully its the same source that was saying that Rafa was leaving mid season  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:45 am

He said we'd see the best of him next season. Unless he's a lying scumbag (And no, he isn't!!!) then he'll still be our captain. End of discussion, I'm afraid!!!!! :p

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:47 am

his recent comments indicate to m that he will stay, he has seen the light so to speak, and can see that Rafa can take this club to the top one again.

Also, Gerrard has constantly said that we need to buy world class players, and with Alonso and Garcia coming in this season, and guys like RAUL, yes RAUL, being linked with us I am sure Stevie can see that this club is going places, unlike Real Madrid which is going through a real transitional period at the moment.

He'll be in a red shirt next seaosn, I am sure of it. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:37 am

Apparently todays news confirmed that Liverpool put a price tag for Steven Gerrard as 50 mil pounds.

The only team that can reach that target would be Chelsea and Real Madrid. But knowing MU and Alex Furgoson. He might even try for Gerrard.

BUT I feel this is an attempt to put a stop to all rumors that Gerrard is leaving and even if anyone come with that offer it would be profitable to Liv.

God knows whats going on.
hobbes

Postby policy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:43 am

Can I be completely honest?

I hope that the rumors start up again, and that with all of the hype that we are able to unload him for like 40 mill.

If we could, then we would have no more primadonnas. (After Baros leaves)

Hate me if you will, but CGGY saying that she is worried makes me think that in the background, something is happening where Mr. Gerrard is not totally committed. If not, hey we have plenty of people who want to take his spot.

And I know that many think it is important for Liverpool to have Scousers at its core, but if Steven doesn't care, it lets me know that I shouldn't care.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby babu » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:56 am

If he does go I hope he doesn't leave for manc or chelski, that would be unbearable. <-- no likely though.

Real would be the best of bad senario. Money would be good but having SG playing for the Champions of Europe next year sends shivers done my spine and would definetly erase the pain of the last 15 years.

Stay SG stay.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:09 am

Listen everyone its not that I know something, I just asked if everyone thought he was staying or going, theres no rumour or anything ive heard I ONLY asked a question, I am NOT a Melwood insider :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:12 am

you mentioned a thing you've heard earlier in the thread lynds. spill the beans girl!! :)

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion