Vandals at liverpool's melwood

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:42 pm

I propose Peewee be banned for a period of 2 weeks for such a useless, daft post.
All those in favour say "Aye !"
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:49 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:I propose Peewee be banned for a period of 2 weeks for such a useless, daft post.
All those in favour say "Aye !"

in that case half the people on here would get 2 week bans.

i think what peewee was trying to say was:

although I believe that the perpertraitors of this mindless vandalism did have some valid points to make, they undortunately chose to express themselves in the wrong way
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:53 pm

peewee wrote:on another note, as much as i disagree with vandalism i think fair play to the culprits for speaking up, let rafa know just because his name is sung that people are still annoyed with him

So f*cking what!

Believe it or not, I too can get annoyed at Rafa. But that doesn't make me want to go out and spray bollox on a wall about him.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:31 pm

Im just gutted i went all the way to Melwood from netherton on my bike last night and they now have watch men.  Hopefully they will have the weekend off. ???
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Sabre wrote:Image

:no Disgraceful.

Its a fuc.king fact though - two of the worst players at the club right now, in terms of ability, attitude, work rate, passion and long term prospects.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:03 pm

I have to disagree at some extent. I don't think Kewell has chosen to go through the nightmare of injures he's been through. I don't think there's a player who do not want to play. While I agree we cannot wait him forever, and that we might think of getting rid of him and get a quality man for the left wing, I'll never agree to insult him.

As for Riise mate, bad season this year. And probably as you say one of the worst man at the moment. But he has a long career with Liverpool and he has provided us both goals and work in the pitch.

Of course from where I sit I don't see them in the training ground, for me the best place to know how much a player cares.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:26 pm

i think if they find out who is it should strip them naked spay paint then red from head to toe and hang them out side Goodison Park by there Balls.

With a sign Fu.ck the Bitters on there backs.  :love:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Its a fuc.king fact though - two of the worst players at the club right now, in terms of ability, attitude, work rate, passion and long term prospects.

The 'facts' are irrelevant, whatever the reason, so-called fans should not be vandalising our own Club, and adding fuel to the press's fire. These idiots have just put us back in the media for the wrong reasons again. Anyhow, how the hell, whether true or not, is that supposed to help the situation. We have one competition to fight for, and we have a realistic chance of success given our recent history, so all of us should be backing the team until the end of the season.

PS unless ofcourse they turn out to be bitter bast@ards.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:36 pm

redtrader74 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

The 'facts' are irrelevant, whatever the reason, so-called fans should not be vandalising our own Club, and adding fuel to the press's fire. These idiots have just put us back in the media for the wrong reasons again. Anyhow, how the hell, whether true or not, is that supposed to help the situation. We have one competition to fight for, and we have a realistic chance of success given our recent history, so all of us should be backing the team until the end of the season.

agreed people get fustrated , angry , sad but people are judged on ones actions and i judge these guys as complete morons with the up most respect.

Almost child like me suspects youths are invoid if not if they are men god hopes not they need a shrink.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Sabre wrote:I have to disagree at some extent. I don't think Kewell has chosen to go through the nightmare of injures he's been through. I don't think there's a player who do not want to play. While I agree we cannot wait him forever, and that we might think of getting rid of him and get a quality man for the left wing, I'll never agree to insult him.

As for Riise mate, bad season this year. And probably as you say one of the worst man at the moment. But he has a long career with Liverpool and he has provided us both goals and work in the pitch.

Of course from where I sit I don't see them in the training ground, for me the best place to know how much a player cares.

Notes.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:04 pm

Terrible act, team morale has been since low recently this is only another way to bring it down.  (Milan brought it up, but before then no denying what happened in January)  Then Risse and Kewell will feel even more pressure then they already do now.

There was no positive that came from this act, it something I would expect of Man U to do.
SupitsJonF

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:07 pm

peewee wrote:on another note, as much as i disagree with vandalism i think fair play to the culprits for speaking up, let rafa know just because his name is sung that people are still annoyed with him

And fair play to the lads that made this one! :D

FRESH GRAFFITI
Last edited by Bad Bob on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:15 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

LFC2007

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

I like how they were able to spray paint the "distortion" effect between the "H" and the "E"

That's very impressive.

I had no idea hooligans were so talented.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:57 am

its amazing how many people on here actually totally miss the point most of the time, only dawson managed to actually read my post.

i do not condone the vandalism (as per my post) but i am happy that people are prepared to speak up

jeez guys read the post before you decide to explode  :D
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion