Van der vaart - Available in the summer

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RifleRusher » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:58 pm

lol LFC#1....
RifleRusher

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:58 pm

He is such a great player, he will be a sad loss to Ajax, just like Zlatan was. I do feel for them actually - they bring up so many good young players, but just can't seem to keep them. :(
Matthew Lloyd = klassnaya popka
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:59 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:i also hear LFC are interested in the highly rated espanyol youngster Soliarno (hope that is spelt right), so it would seem we may become a spanish national feeder squad!!? i'm all for talent, but not just from one country.

what do you guys think??

I know fu'ck all

:D  :D  :D

well, its nice yer honest  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:05 pm

I think Vander would be a great addition to our team. A friend of mine met him a while back (2003 I thikn it was) and got him to sign something for me :) It would be nice to have him at Liverpool.
atebis' all lions fans!
Earth is the home of Football, Rugby is the home of League and Union, St Andrew's is the home of Golf, Lords is the home of Cricket, Melbourne is the home of Footy and my heart is the home for Essendon.
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:18 pm

you must have alot of friends.

you have one who sells her panties in japan, and now there's one who knows VDV. wow, can we meet yer friends :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Vitenskapsmann18 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:21 pm

LOL

She doesnt know him!! Geez - if she did, I'd be on the next flight over there! lol. It was just a 5 second meeting where she got him to sign something for merself (of course!) and something for me. I think it was after one of the Ajax games because she goes to a fair few of their games.
atebis' all lions fans!
Vitenskapsmann18

Postby Judge » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:30 pm

what did he sign??  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KARMANI » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:24 pm

Van der Vaart is no doubt young and talented, and is most notably comes from the famous Ajax youth system....but the problem is...at such a young age he already come across multiple injuries...knee operations ankle injuries , Liverpool just looking from the amount of players who have already visted the doc, if he does decide to move over here, then we might as well be prepared to separate some cash for his "future" for god knows what operation..... :glare:

not to undermine VDV ability but its been said more injuries to him could force him to retirement on a very early age....spend so much on a player and only to see him being injured and forced to retire early...these are somethings that we should not overlook if we decide to get him....
KARMANI

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:17 pm

I think VDV would be a good signing as would Soliarno. Doesn't matter what nationality they are as long as they are better than what we have already.
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:01 pm

Any player better than what we've got is a good addition, and he's top knacker. Get him in.:blues:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RobG14 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:15 pm

Van Der Vaart is not good enough for liverpool. I have seen him play numerous times in the dutch league and at international level and every time ive seen him play he might as well not be on the pitch. He dissapears from games all too often, his performances in Euro 2004 left little to be desired!
RobG14

Postby HistoryGirl » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:21 pm

VDV is a class player with huge potential when were we linked with him?
You'll Never Walk Alone

Justice for the 96

Blog
HistoryGirl
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nando » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:50 pm

HistoryGirl wrote:VDV is a class player with huge potential when were we linked with him?

to be honest i thought his name has always been affiliated with us along with hakan yakin and basturk, how i woulda loved to have seen hakan yakin put on the beloved liverpool top, very cheap as well, does any1 know where he plays now? is he at werder bremen? im pretty sure he is in the german league somewhere, i put countless bets at euro 2004 that VDV would deliver but sadly he never did  :(
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:53 pm

I'd take VDV at cut price around 4 mil.  Not the 10 mil that was branded about a few seasons ago, too much of a gamble
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:11 am

Nando wrote:how i woulda loved to have seen hakan yakin put on the beloved liverpool top, very cheap as well, does any1 know where he plays now? is he at werder bremen? im pretty sure he is in the german league somewhere.

he was at Basel, but is now at Stuttgart i believe.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion