Unbelievable  improvement

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:28 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Excellent post soft lad, there is hope for yer yet.... :laugh:

What kind words Leon, yer even threw in "yer" in the post. Academy award for yer perpahs?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:28 am

I've always wondered why everyone gives ab ****** all the time, i think alot of his posts are very well articulated compared to the garbage some of us post.  Good post.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:31 am

He's a Yank :D  Plus you need to understand mate thast 99% of it is meant in jest :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:31 am

A.B. wrote:
That's rubbish. He played better in some games at the very end of last season

In my opinion I think it was one of his better performances in a long time. He linked up with Baros quite well, he can be credited for the last two goals as he made some good passes to Baros.

You call it opinion. I've seen better from him in the last 18 months i.e. when he's scored goals.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:32 am

Dalglish wrote:He's a Yank :D  Plus you need to understand mate thast 99% of it is meant in jest :D

look out Ian, he's gonna jump down your throat now and tell you he's Croation, not a yank.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:33 am

I know :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:36 am

Dont mention the war.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:38 am

Dalglish wrote:I know :D

:D

look out Ian, he's gonna jump down your throat now and tell you he's Croation, not a yank

roflmao.  :upside:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby kazza » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:40 am

AB is good for this forum because he is willing to HAVE NO LIFE in order to scan the net for liverpool related stories (I must say AB, less is sometimes more) and then paste them for all of us to enjoy. So God bless you. Keep it up..

Oh by the way, I have no problem with you being a fag

P.S. Dirk says hello
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:05 am

kazza wrote:AB is good for this forum because he is willing to HAVE NO LIFE in order to scan the net for liverpool related stories (I must say AB, less is sometimes more) and then paste them for all of us to enjoy. So God bless you. Keep it up..

Oh by the way, I have no problem with you being a fag

P.S. Dirk says hello

Whats goin on here latelty? A.B. is not the only one to scan the net and copy an paste lpool related stories whats wrong with that?.
You have to give the kid credit for the amount of abusive he recieves here and still comes back, at least he talks about liverpool were as other get off abusing forum members behind masks of alter egos.
A lot of abuse being flung around lately which spoils the forum its ok to sit behind your pc and be a keyboard gangsta, and revel at the fact your getting off on the fact of being abusive, now tell me whos got a life :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:16 am

I  know A.B.'s passion for LFC. It is apparent in most of his posting (can you imaging anyone sweating profusely while following match commentary on text?). I still vaguely remembered his first few post here on this forum and I (wrongly) though we had another nutter like Hustler :D ...but that was 2500+ posts ago. Keep up the passion mate... :)
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:22 am

Santa wrote:I  know A.B.'s passion for LFC. It is apparent in most of his posting (can you imaging anyone sweating profusely while following match commentary on text?). I still vaguely remembered his first few post here on this forum and I (wrongly) though we had another nutter like Hustler :D ...but that was 2500+ posts ago. Keep up the passion mate... :)

:D I could feel his presence in my livin room on saturday :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:25 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Santa wrote:I  know A.B.'s passion for LFC. It is apparent in most of his posting (can you imaging anyone sweating profusely while following match commentary on text?). I still vaguely remembered his first few post here on this forum and I (wrongly) though we had another nutter like Hustler :D ...but that was 2500+ posts ago. Keep up the passion mate... :)

creepy...I will have my crosses nearby the next game  :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:31 am

Santa wrote:

creepy...I will have my crosses nearby the next game  :D

Honestly I could imagine sweating, swearing pacing the floor :laugh: all thru a moniter got to give him 10 out of 10 for passion could do with him on the kop :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:46 am

Thank god its only your living room on a saturday, and not your bedroom on a Saturday night  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion