Uefa liverpool fans the worst

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 pm

back on topic........

Platini has got it in for us. He will always have it in for us after what happened in 1985. He's got an agenda.

I also hope Britain's Sports Minister Richard Caborn sticks up for us and tells UEFA that other european clubs have done far far worse and have not been punished to the full extent at all.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redstavro » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:48 pm

yes but you support the white peoples club you said so
Redstavro

Postby Redstavro » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:52 pm

sorry i have to laugh:D  they kill me
Redstavro

Postby Redstavro » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:56 pm

LFCFAN2 wrote:
Redstavro wrote:yes but you support the white peoples club you said so

I support, Liberal Democrats, end of story, if you PC Brigaders want to call me racist go ahead, why would I be a racist? What would I achieve? I just dont get upset when a bunch of :censored: make a political symbol. If thats what they believe then let them, as long as they dont come knocking on my door, I dont care what they do...thats capitalism baby, thats individualism.

you sound frustrated baby .
Redstavro

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:57 pm

LFCFAN2 wrote:Ignorant :censored: like you make me laugh, does that mean every asain, black, hispanic, mixed raced, white person who votes the conservative party a racist? After all they are right of centre.

And secondly how can someone who is mixed raced by a nazi, when I am not white, its :censored: like you who make me laugh.

? What has this got to do with LFC  ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFAN2 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:
LFCFAN2 wrote:Ignorant :censored: like you make me laugh, does that mean every asain, black, hispanic, mixed raced, white person who votes the conservative party a racist? After all they are right of centre.

And secondly how can someone who is mixed raced by a nazi, when I am not white, its :censored: like you who make me laugh.

I dont support Liverpool, I never have and I am offski from this forum.
I'm a fuc.king big wan.kstain on society and must surely be banned.
LFCFAN2

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:01 am

LFCFAN2 wrote:I am offski from this forum.

We are all gutted
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redstavro » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:01 am

i think we have been invaded:D but we seem to have beaten them off. hurray
Redstavro

Postby Simari » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:18 am

He must have had a real bad beating in real life to explode like this on the internet  :eyebrow
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 am

It's a political symbol, therefore it's unpunishable, if they made a hammer and sickle, you wouldnt batter an eye lid, so shut it

The hammer and sickle has an entirely different symbology to the Nazi swastika. One is based on economic concepts (industry and agriculture), the other represents a racist ideology. But I object to both since I don't believe politics and football should mix. So you should "shut it" and go read a book, then you may learn something you stupid pendejo.

and Ciggy, I do support Everton and Real Madrid and to all of my Madrid family, FORCA FRANCO.

Well isn't that nice. You support one team who haven't won a cup since 1995. Another team that are struggling to win their first trophy in nearly half a decade, plus a dictator who brought Spain to the brink of Third World status. Well done, you sure know how to support winners!

Well it shouldn't be, I hate Nazi's, but they are political and have a right to air their views and carry their flags, just like communists and liberals in the US.

Not in a sporting contest. Unlike you, other people tend to think that during a football match, the emphasis should be on the game, and not an arena for bullshyt political and ideological conflict.

Is this whole Franco thing annoying, I might chant DUCE, DUCE, DUCE, DUCE.

That's because you are an arsehole. That's what arseholes do.

Communism has the same number of victims, US LIBERALISM AND WESTERN LIBERAL DEMOCRACIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BILLIONS OF DEATHS, so should Labour, Tories, Liberals not exists.

No, none of those political parties should exist...inside a football stadium.

And your rant about liberalism and the West is too idiotic to address. That's what happens when a fascist moron tries to offer political insights. My advice to you is to go back to your skinhead club and listen to white power music, while your racist friends invade Poland again.

BTW- In this context, "Poland" is a slang term meaning "your arse".
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:33 am

:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:44 am

LFCFAN2 wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:Eastern European fans forming human swastikas in the crowd.

It's a political symbol, therefore it's unpunishable, if they made a hammer and sickle, you wouldnt batter an eye lid, so shut it and Ciggy, I do support Everton and Real Madrid and to all of my Madrid family, FORCA FRANCO.

A Swastika is a politcal symbol? Are you on glue by any chance? If a Swastika is used anywhere in western society, it is regarded as being a symbol of Nazism and a hate symbol for wrong terms such as racism. Nothing else. Stop trying to justify or paint it up as anything other than this. It just comes out as verbal diarrhea. You should be banned just for simply talking sh*t!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:47 am

LFCFAN2 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I dont support Liverpool, I never have and I am offski from this forum.

What a spastic! Na, sorry, I apologise. That's an insult to disabled people to be likened to this sh*tsack!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:39 am

LFCFAN2 wrote:I dont support Liverpool, I never have and I am offski from this forum.

damn right there sad bluesh.ite
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby mungi » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:46 am

liverpool worst fans in europe, i think not, that title goes to the italians
mungi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion