Transfers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DAV » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:35 pm

I have heard alot said about alot of players leaving and some new quality players coming in.
So why has nothing happend as yet.
Yes the season isn't long finished, but other than the odd rumour nothing has happend. Chelsea Man Utd and other large clubs are all ready in the transfer fun.
So why arnt we?
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:36 pm

DAV wrote:I have heard alot said about alot of players leaving and some new quality players coming in.
Yes the season isn't long finished, but other than the odd rumour nothing has happend. Chelsea Man Utd and other large clubs are all ready in the transfer fun.
So why arnt we?

Who have Chelsea signed ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:43 pm

i would worry just yet

on footie manager the transfer window dont reopen till july 1st

still ages to go before pre- season
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:45 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
DAV wrote:I have heard alot said about alot of players leaving and some new quality players coming in.
So why arnt we?

Pizarro, Danny Philliskirk, and...Steve Sidwell. :laugh:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LittleHobo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
So why arnt we?

Pizarro, Danny Philliskirk, and...Steve Sidwell. :laugh:

some of the worst transfers ever seen  :cool:

an ageing striker on a free

steve "i wanna be the new wright phillips and destroy my career all for the money" sidwell

and the other chump
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby DAV » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:14 pm

worst signings ever?
don't you remember Houliers years of :censored: signings?
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopboyau » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:52 pm

This post should be closed already one opened by me, stating the exact same thing !!
Kopboyau
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Pizzaro is a decent striker.
club_Levis

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:10 pm

Kopboyau wrote:This post should be closed already one opened by me, stating the exact same thing !!

No...this thread must stay!  We need a new thread questioning the lack of transfer activity EVERY DAY because the situation is so very dire.  Dire I say.  If Parry and Rafa don't sign someone world class in the next fifteen minutes we'll be mid-table next season.  Mark my words, if Tevez isn't signed up by sundown and if Eto'o isn't having a medical by this time tomorrow, we'll need the Intertoto Cup to get into Europe next year!  The sky is well and truly falling people...text all your friends and phone your MP!!!  :sniffle
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:40 pm

True words Bad Bob.  Its gonna be all over by teatime.    We'll all be playing crown green bowls in the park come september.....
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby curly_whirly » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:41 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Kopboyau wrote:This post should be closed already one opened by me, stating the exact same thing !!

No...this thread must stay!  We need a new thread questioning the lack of transfer activity EVERY DAY because the situation is so very dire.  Dire I say.  If Parry and Rafa don't sign someone world class in the next fifteen minutes we'll be mid-table next season.  Mark my words, if Tevez isn't signed up by sundown and if Eto'o isn't having a medical by this time tomorrow, we'll need the Intertoto Cup to get into Europe next year!  The sky is well and truly falling people...text all your friends and phone your MP!!!  :sniffle

lol, love the sarcy comment their bob! great!

However, what everyone must realise is that we might not be seeing anything happening at present, but Parry and Rafa are more than likely working the :censored: off behind closed doors, and talking to a number of clubs. They won't make it public, which is very wish, so the likes of Chelsea and United don't come along and nick the player we are after. Just remember this all good people!  :glare:
- Curls -

*Hail Rafa - Long May He Continue!!*

Question - how can you start a topic? do you have to have posted a certain number of posts before you can submit a brand new topic? Also how do u add pictures to signatures?
curly_whirly

Postby tommycockles » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:26 pm

curly_whirly wrote:However, what everyone must realise is that we might not be seeing anything happening at present, but Parry and Rafa are more than likely working the :censored: off behind closed doors, and talking to a number of clubs.

Parry- working his :censored: off??!! Nah- he's booking his next family holiday!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:42 pm

As stated before, La Liga isn't over yet. I think Rafa's main targets are there, and maybe something is already done behind closed doors. Hicks has stated that a few signings will be made next week - the very same time La Liga ends. If this is true, then things have definitly been sealed already and are just waiting to confirm the matter. Just because the Mancs and Chelsea are signing, doesn't mean we have to as yet. I couln't give a toss who they sign or what they are doing. So long as we get the right players in within the next few weeks. One world class striker signed and I'm happy.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:16 pm

Oh god i'm gonna throw myself under a train (on the wirral line of course)if just one more thread is opened about the transfers or lack of.
We have signed 3 players already if nobody had noticed and bloody vorinin for christs sake . Give me stregnth.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:46 pm

Well that's just great.  Spain have kicked off against Liechtenstein already without us signing David Villa or David Silva! :angry: Parry better work quick to sign them up at half-time or next year's title chase will be ruined.  And he had better have brought a blank cheque...Villa's already scored twice so you can add another 50k to his price tag.  On the bright side, France don't take to the pitch for another 15 minutes so there's still time to get Malouda signed up.  Quit phaffing about Parry--international matches are no excuse for not signing anyone tonight.  Take the papers into the team showers if you have to but don't come home without a superstar in tow! :angry:

:D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion