Transfer rumours - Now lets get excited

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun May 16, 2004 5:50 pm

Now then boys and girl, (there is only one registered i think) lets have some good old transfer rumours to get us all excited over next season. I dont care if its true or not, just tell us

WHO it is

WHERE you heard about it

HOW much it'll cost to get him

IF he has always been a Liverpool fan since childhood (they always seem to be)

Be unrealistic if you want, just so long as you have a source.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Sun May 16, 2004 8:43 pm

Transfer rumours....

Liverpool manager gerrard houllier confirms emile heskey will leave the club saying "i wish emile had scored as it is his last game here"

.........................................................................................

"its a different world, a different planet" Djibril Cisse on his immenent summer transfer to Liverpool

-both from EuroSportNews

please excuse bad quotation...
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jack66 » Sun May 16, 2004 8:49 pm

Liverpool will this week attempt to make self-confessed anfield fan joey bartons dreams come true by beginning transfer talks for the manchester city midfielder....sunday express
jack66

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 16, 2004 10:25 pm

Liverpool have made a £28 million offer for Svetislav Biscan . Sveti age 12 currently playing for Karlovac Tractor Factory FC says " I am delighted to get out of this sh*thole and move to England where I can sign on and get a new house from the council. I have been a Liverpool supporter ever since my brother Igor went there".
The 3ft midfield maestro is best remembered for his stunning tackling in this seasons croation cup final when he nutted the entire opposing team and supporters in the nuts before going on to bite the referee and score the winning goal. Liverpool manager Wellhard Houllier says "I think he could be the next Tommy Smith."    Zagreb Echo , May 16th.
What do you think lads ? A return to 70's culture ?    :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby daddyo » Sun May 16, 2004 11:14 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Liverpool have made a £28 million offer for Svetislav Biscan . Sveti age 12 currently playing for Karlovac Tractor Factory FC says " I am delighted to get out of this sh*thole and move to England where I can sign on and get a new house from the council. I have been a Liverpool supporter ever since my brother Igor went there".
The 3ft midfield maestro is best remembered for his stunning tackling in this seasons croation cup final when he nutted the entire opposing team and supporters in the nuts before going on to bite the referee and score the winning goal. Liverpool manager Wellhard Houllier says "I think he could be the next Tommy Smith."    Zagreb Echo , May 16th.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
daddyo

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 17, 2004 7:04 am

woof woof ! wrote:Liverpool have made a £28 million offer for Svetislav Biscan . Sveti age 12 currently playing for Karlovac Tractor Factory FC says " I am delighted to get out of this sh*thole and move to England where I can sign on and get a new house from the council. I have been a Liverpool supporter ever since my brother Igor went there".

News Flash, Zagreb Echo May 17th.
Sveti deal dead !
Liverpools multi million swoop for croatian prodigy Svetislav Biscan is off after the 12 year old opts to join Leeds.
"I want to join a club thats going somewhere and Leeds have just made it into the English first division, I expect brother Igor will join me soon "
:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Mon May 17, 2004 8:08 am

Portsmouth striker Yakubu has become a shock target for Liverpool manager Gerard Houlier.

With the futures of England strikers Micheal Owen and Emile Heskey uncertain, Houlier has targeted Yakubu to bolster his strike force.

With an expected transfer budget around £35 million, Houllier is set to make changes in the squad during the summer transfer window.

According to rumours on Liverpool's official website (media watch sction), the Frenchman has been impressed with Yakubu's performances in Portsmouth relagation fight and belives that he can help push Liverpool into realistic title contenders.

Houlier believes he can get Yakubu for around £8 million. Portsmouth don't want to sell but they would be hard pressed to refuse a bid of that size.

However, Liverpool are not the only side interested in Yakubu with several teams from Europe also impressed with his performances in his first season in the Premiership.

One club from France and two from Spain are also reported to be ready to make bids when the transfer window opens.

'Sublime Football
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 17, 2004 9:36 am

I said stuff to get us excited Chiggz, that one made me choke on my suger puffs.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon May 17, 2004 9:43 am

lmao, I love Sugar Puffs, hmmmmmmmmmm  :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 17, 2004 9:50 am

I know no one will really care, but these are the top signings so fqr in 2004, shows that England is where the money is.. wonder how much this list will change in teh enxt few weeks? hehehe

Louis Saha
Fulham to Manchester United for £12.82m

Jose Reyes
Sevilla to Arsenal for £10.5m

Scott Parker
Charlton Athletic to Chelsea for £10m

Jermain Defoe
West Ham United to Tottenham Hotspur for £6m

Dejan Stankovic
Lazio to Inter Milan for £2.74m

Carl Cort
Newcastle United to Wolverhampton Wanderers for £2m

Kim Kallstrom
Djurgardens IF to Rennes for £1.61m

Nolberto Solano
Newcastle United to Aston Villa for £1.5m
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 17, 2004 10:05 am

Liverpool move for Turkish legend. Istanbul Express May 17th.
English Priemership outfit have made a stunning £34 million offer to coax Turkish right wing legend Mustapha Rubb out of retirement.Last season Mustapha (now 42 )lost a leg in a bizarre hokey cokey rave at an Istanbul meat packing plant prompting his retirement from top flight football although he did continue to play in the lower leagues.Mustapha says "When I lost my leg my confidence took a bit of a knock, but after discussions with Liverpool they have convinced me that I still have what it takes to play at their level.
Liverpool mgr Gerrard Toolier says "I'm delighted that Mustapha has decided to join us, OK he may have lost a yard of pace but it was his left leg that he lost and with time it may grow back and anyway I intend to play him wide on the right. I think this signing is massive for us.
:D :laugh: :D :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 17, 2004 10:07 am

mustapha rub?
priceless :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon May 17, 2004 5:28 pm

Oslo Echo, May 17th
"Once again Liverpool look to Scandinavia "
Young Boys Stavanger have confirmed that Liverpool have begun talks about a possible transfer of Stavangers star centerback Turd Bergla ..
Liverpool mgr Gethard Foolier is " very impressed with this boys ability to fill any hole in front of him "
Turd is reported to be eager to give the Liverpool squad more than just a kick up the a*se in the coming season. !!!!!
:)
Hey guys am i the only one reading the foreign press :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 17, 2004 11:01 pm

You made me ****** my pants woof.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Tue May 18, 2004 3:52 pm

Oh my god. Is this really the ambition that GH has for this great club???

BARTON CLOSE TO ANFIELD SWITCH
YNWA 18 May 2004 

Manchester City's scouse midfielder Joey Barton is exceptionally close to signing for Liverpool for a fee believed to be around £2.5m. 

As we exclusively revealed in December of last year, Gérard Houllier has been tracking the competitive midfielder and he looks to have finally caught his man.

Sources from both ends of the East Lancs have told us that Barton is exceptionally close to signing a 4-year contract for Liverpool. After Manchester City's 5-1 rout of Everton in the last game of the season at the City of Manchester Stadium, Barton said his goodbyes to the players of staff of Manchester City.

Barton is a long time friend of Liverpool's captain Steven Gerrard after having grown up in the same streets together. Barton was released by Everton early in his career and joined Manchester City when Kevin Keegan spotted his potential in August of 2001.

He made his debut in a 2-0 defeat at Bolton Wanderers two years later. Five games later he was part of the Manchester City team that won 2-1 in our last home game of the 2002/03 season.

His sudden rise in profile resulted in him winning an England under-21's call up for the European Championships qualifier against Portugal at Goodison Park. He scored on his debut that night but couldn't stop the visitors going away with a 2-1 win.

He is not expected to be the only new signing to arrive at Anfield this summer in what promises to be a very busy period for players coming in and going out of Liverpool.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion