Tranfer ban ? - You can't be serious

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ALONSO_14 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:25 am

what a waste of space harry kewell is, it seems what whenever something bad happens to liverpool fc hes involved somehow. he must be destroyed.

i doubt we will get a ban from the transfer market, we will probably get a fine
LIVERPOOL FC- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2005
                        EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, 5TH TIME WINNERS
                        ISTANBUL
ALONSO_14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:57 am

maybe as a punishement they will force us to play kewell every week  :D
112-1077774096

Postby matrix » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:20 am

peewee wrote:maybe as a punishement they will force us to play kewell every week  :D

:help

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:45 am

To be fair, you'd think Leeds would get the harsher end of the punishment, seeing as though he was their player at the time that talks started. They gave permission for the player to talk to our club, and in doing so it's almost certainly implied that they were giving Bernie Mandic permission to talk turkey with Parry and co. Surely, particularly when a transfer is in the offing, it would've been their responsibility to ensure that a player on their books at that time was represented by somebody that was actually registered to do that job?

It's not like Mandic was new on the scene when the transfer to LFC took place, so surely questions should be asked about why Mandic was allowed to represent Kewell on a day-to-day basis while he was at Leeds? The number of interviews and product endorsements he was doing around that time, the fees for which will have been brokered by Mandic... :oops:
ivor_the_injun

Postby kazza » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:44 am

Hmmm, seems strange that. Liverpool states that they cannot play in the World Club Championship in Japan due to too many fixtures. FIFA's president then confidently states "don't worry, they (Liverpool) WILL play". Then the club says that they WILL take part.

Then we hear about yet another cup to play for while we are there in Tokyo which means we will stay there longer and make worse our already congested fixture list.

It seems to me we may be being blackmailed due to the Kewell affair. Blatter must have known about this matter when he said "THEY WILL PLAY". I feel there is more to this story....
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hobbes » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:34 am

Hang Houllier but let Liverpool loose
hobbes

Postby Alonso14 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:08 am

Everyone can say that 'you would have signed him at the time' but the fact is most managers would have used a legal agent even if you did have to pay a 1M or 2M more. And better it go to the pocket of Leeds then to the dirty agent, who reiceved about 2M of that 5M deal. Disgusting.
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:21 am

News of the world is basically the S*n on a Sunday, don't :censored: read it.

It won't happen, Chelsea didn't get a ban for far worse.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:47 pm

LFC #1 wrote:News of the world is basically the S*n on a Sunday, don't :censored: read it.

You stole my thunder lad!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:52 pm

matrix wrote:i cant see us getting banned  it will most likely be a fine   i hate agents   blame kewell and houllier    could someone bring me some good news concerning kewell  :D

The good news regarding Kewell is that he's still injured.
:nod
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby neil » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:19 pm

thegreedo wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:News of the world is basically the S*n on a Sunday, don't :censored: read it.

you stole my avatar
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:06 pm

It won't happen, Chelsea didn't get a ban for far worse.

:glare: it was posted on the LFC.tv sight..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:21 pm

what sight is that?
109-1093441336

Postby thegreedo » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:41 pm

neil wrote:
thegreedo wrote:

you stole my avatar

My appologies!! Consider it returned! :D

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:36 pm

MMMm further updates below:

Kewell transfer file back with FA 

Kewell joined Liverpool in July 2003 

Fifa has referred an investigation into Harry Kewell's move to Liverpool from Leeds back to the Football Association. The FA submitted documentation to the world governing body in August 2004 following concerns about the role of Kewell's representative Bernie Mandic.

But Fifa has decided it "does not have jurisdiction to pass a decision... because Harry Kewell's transfer was not an international one".

The FA will now decide whether to take any action under its own regulations.

Mandic, who is not officially licensed by Fifa, has long been recognised as Kewell's representative.

When Kewell joined Liverpool in a £5m deal in July 2003, Mandic's company Max Sport received a payment of about £2m as part of the transfer.

The company has an Australian-based subsidiary - Sports Corporation International - for which Mandic's brother Nikola, who is recognised by Fifa, works.

The FA will consider potential action under its own regulations as a matter of urgency

FA statement
Bernie Mandic insisted in 2003 that his involvement was "above board".

He said his role had not involved anything other than speaking on Kewell's behalf as his commercial manager, and that his brother had negotiated the deal.

An FA statement said: "The FA conducted an investigation, following the transfer in the summer of 2003, into the possible involvement of an unlicensed agent.

"It was agreed between Fifa and the FA that the matter would be dealt with by Fifa.

"This agreement was based on the fact that matters containing an international dimension (in relation to any of the participants) come under the jurisdiction of Fifa.

"The FA therefore passed the results of its investigation to Fifa in August 2004.

"As a result of Fifa's decision announced today, the FA will now review the information to be provided by Fifa and consider potential action under its own regulations as a matter of urgency."

I think we have been over this ground before... defo a fine
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion