Torres & riera during the rapid game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby aCe' » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 am

Ian Rush's Right foot wrote:GYBS - Chill the fúck out man, Ace is normally full of shít and his comments are píss poor but these vid are funny.

Lighten up man, i'd live for this club & these are just funny

ermm.... thanks i guess..

and my comments are only understood by those with an IQ higher than 3 so id understand why some of you wouldnt get them...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:01 am

Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:What vid about a liverpool player or manager will you find funny next then ?

Me personally i dont find things insulting our manager and players funny

Dont find it "fcking hilarious" in any shape or form - thats the sort of bullsh.it cr.ap we have had to put up with from mancs and chelsea fans for a number of years now.

What do you find funny though GYBS? You seem to have the worst sense of humour I have ever encountered.

Can't believe you came out with the cliched "you only like the video because you're really a manc" line. Are we still saying that all fans who dare to be critical of the manager or players are not true fans? ffs grow up will you.

:laugh:

Says the man with the sense of humour of Pol Pot on his moons after his dog got knocked down!
Fecking Heimy...i know ya dont mean to be,but I think your one of the funniest feckers on this forum! :laugh:

Erm excuse me but in what way do I have sh1t sense of humour Number 2?? Try just once backing up one of your accusations with some facts, it would make a very refreshing change.

Like now!! :laugh:

:laugh:  you just proved your point!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 am

Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
GYBS wrote:What vid about a liverpool player or manager will you find funny next then ?

Dont find it "fcking hilarious" in any shape or form - thats the sort of bullsh.it cr.ap we have had to put up with from mancs and chelsea fans for a number of years now.

What do you find funny though GYBS? You seem to have the worst sense of humour I have ever encountered.

Can't believe you came out with the cliched "you only like the video because you're really a manc" line. Are we still saying that all fans who dare to be critical of the manager or players are not true fans? ffs grow up will you.

:laugh:

Says the man with the sense of humour of Pol Pot on his moons after his dog got knocked down!
Fecking Heimy...i know ya dont mean to be,but I think your one of the funniest feckers on this forum! :laugh:

Erm excuse me but in what way do I have sh1t sense of humour Number 2?? Try just once backing up one of your accusations with some facts, it would make a very refreshing change.

Like now!! :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :buttrock
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 pm

LOL I forgot about Toffee's thread because in work I couldn't see that website, and missed this.

Funny as fúck, and just shows Torres is a down the earth Spanish bloke!

in the lips reading, I'm only pretty sure of the Traeee Traeee when he's trying to recover the sandwhich and Torres does the typical extra bites like in school! :D

Traeee Traeeee (Bring it oon! Bring it ooon!)  :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salty Sock » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:59 pm

aCe' wrote:
GYBS wrote:blah blah blah...

What vid about a liverpool player or manager will you find funny next then ?

probably the next funny video about a liverpool player or manager..

Shocking revelation.... hope the BBC news manage to slip this in their next headlines

were/are you beaten up by younger kids in Chelsea and ManUtd kits on a regular basis ?

FFS GYBS no one is telling you that you have got to find this funny but dont come out here talking sht about others who find it funny being Manutd supporters and sht like that.. its way too immature and boring, even for you !

Hey guys let's not do this here :(
Try to see it this sight: Gerrard has a responsibility to the public, just like you guys have a responsibility as senior posters to the rest of us here.
I think tensions are high because we came so close with the cup and our team is in a disarray with the transfer season.
Let's stick together and rise against it all, right? :)
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby aCe' » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Salty Sock wrote:
aCe' wrote:
GYBS wrote:blah blah blah...

What vid about a liverpool player or manager will you find funny next then ?

probably the next funny video about a liverpool player or manager..

Shocking revelation.... hope the BBC news manage to slip this in their next headlines

were/are you beaten up by younger kids in Chelsea and ManUtd kits on a regular basis ?

FFS GYBS no one is telling you that you have got to find this funny but dont come out here talking sht about others who find it funny being Manutd supporters and sht like that.. its way too immature and boring, even for you !

Hey guys let's not do this here :(
Try to see it this sight: Gerrard has a responsibility to the public, just like you guys have a responsibility as senior posters to the rest of us here.
I think tensions are high because we came so close with the cup and our team is in a disarray with the transfer season.
Let's stick together and rise against it all, right? :)

i like this dude !

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 pm

HaHa I was going to say something similar but I'm glad I didn't becasue I couldn't top that. Well Done Ace :D
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Notice any similarities?

Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 pm

:D , the salty sock returns
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

salty sock is a legend :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Right this is the first time Iv'e looked in this thread and I can't be arssed looking through the pages.So can anyone tell me why someone eating a buttie is insulting the manager? or have i missed something?

???
roberto green

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm

just the general carry on mate, depends on what is in the butty whether it annoys the manager, you know, diets n all that

My guess is its a Big Mac :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:38 pm

roberto green wrote:Right this is the first time Iv'e looked in this thread and I can't be arssed looking through the pages.So can anyone tell me why someone eating a buttie is insulting the manager? or have i missed something?

???

I think it's because Rafa's a fat barsteward and has a standing rule that he gets first dibs on all pitch-side snacks.  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby roberto green » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:36 am

Bad Bob wrote:
roberto green wrote:Right this is the first time Iv'e looked in this thread and I can't be arssed looking through the pages.So can anyone tell me why someone eating a buttie is insulting the manager? or have i missed something?

???

I think it's because Rafa's a fat barsteward and has a standing rule that he gets first dibs on all pitch-side snacks.  :D

:D
roberto green

Postby aCe' » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 am

Bad Bob wrote:

???

:no  this is the kinda sht we've had to put up with from manutd and chelsea supporters for years !!

i wonder what kind of video would you find funny next ?!   :down:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion