Torres master of the universe (world) - Free kick expert

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:26 am

$800 or £400 roughly is a complete rip-off for what you were watching. A lot of money for a Cup final I could understand.

Anyone reckon if H & G tried the same here that they'd sell many tickets?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 am

Owzat wrote:$800 or £400 roughly is a complete rip-off for what you were watching. A lot of money for a Cup final I could understand.

I understand the prices were insane, but think how many chances they'll have to see these players. Gerrard was being negotiated with too. Had he went I'd pay 1,000 if it were the price.

As for tickets at Anfield being priced like that? I'm sure no one would stand for that. One 1,000 seat show and I'm sure tickets will be lower than the current price.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Owzat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am

SundanceKid wrote:
Owzat wrote:$800 or £400 roughly is a complete rip-off for what you were watching. A lot of money for a Cup final I could understand.

I understand the prices were insane, but think how many chances they'll have to see these players. Gerrard was being negotiated with too. Had he went I'd pay 1,000 if it were the price.

As for tickets at Anfield being priced like that? I'm sure no one would stand for that. One 1,000 seat show and I'm sure tickets will be lower than the current price.

Exploitation, a non-event with some names in football charged at enough to make easy money. You can bet the footballers weren't there for the prestige
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:36 am

SupitsJonF wrote:Minues the cheesy titles and quotes, me being American I see this as a good idea.

We tried to have a game in here, you guys opposed.  So why not let us just have this competition?  It is extremely hard to get not one but TWO foreign teams into the country just to play a game, so with a tournament like this you only need a handful of players and not a staff and team.  I don't see this as one of the most important parts of international football, but for those of us who don't have the luxury of watching our favorite players live this is perfect. 

As for Torres taking free kicks....what?  Any why isn't Beckham doing this event, I find that strange.

Because hes 2 busy having lunch with Tom Cruise & victoria planning on how their gonna get their feet on the ladder 2 becoming a hollywood A-Listers

sorry i mean hes training really hard 4 LA Galaxy in his goal 2 raise the game 2 new hieghts over the pond
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Gerrard should sign-up for it too !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:48 pm

zarababe wrote:Gerrard should sign-up for it too !

He didn't want to attend haha. He was asked
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm

Speaking of that , did anyone see the charity match? The one with Micahel schmacuer involved?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:27 pm

SundanceKid wrote:
zarababe wrote:Gerrard should sign-up for it too !

He didn't want to attend haha. He was asked

some ppl have far too much money  :glare:   :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion