Told u he was gonna stay

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:22 am

simic_ie wrote:Did anyone else hear the reports that Abramovich apparently hit the roof when he heard that Stevie turned Chelski down, the news just gets better and better  :D

GOOD!!!

And Peter Kenyon is a f**king worm!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:15 pm

gerrard_steven wrote:I never had my doubts bout stevie g, good on the lad hes a tru red n he should be given a medal lol john u best be counting your pennies n send em to the hustler lollll

Yes John Bull Owes me 100! ...I never lose a bet!
You wanted to double up didnt you John? you were that confident. and I offered to up my stake to 1,000!
You said.........."consider It shaken on" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
john, I'll have my money in 5 crisp 20 pound notes please outside the Kop, at the Man city home game! Cheers.

I knew he was going nowhere! where are all these silly people who said, "the deals done" , and "he's definately going" and all this rubbish. He though about it, but nothing more!
Who can blame him?? I felt like cutting my wrists after what Houllier did to our club last season,woeful displays and nearer the bottom than the top!
I sometimes lose it in these forums cause Im passionate, like 'Stu the red' I suppose but in a different kinda way! 

As for Abramovich and Kenyon? Kenyon knew Gerrard was under contract and said he might be interested if he became 'available' . they knew he wasnt!
84-1083280474

Postby stmichael » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:22 pm

how can people come on here and say that they "knew" he was going nowhere? to me, it sounded like he was on his way but got persuaded to change his mind at the last minute.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby DAV » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:43 pm

He's here, he's staying, thats all that counts.
Without him we would of struggled
Plus Baros is staying 2, ive said for ages he deserves a good run in the first team
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:33 pm

Everyones "wise" with hindsight ??? Although hustler has to be congratulated on his £100 bet win on a  50/50 chance :D Anyone heard from John Bull since the Announcement ?????  :D

The reality is John Bull was right when he took the bet cos Gerrard was as good as gone and only a last mionute intervention from Benitez, Carra and Owen has changed his mind.

Never mind John Bull, you win some and lose this one !LOL :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:07 am

anfieldadorer wrote:Those who said SG was gonna stay knew better than SG himself.

And .. those who said he was definately leaving also new better than SG???

Contemplating is one thing ...but calling him a judas and "how will we treat him when he comes back" type posts and threads were not exactly helpful to the situation!

Its good to contemplate.. contempation can lead to improvements.. change and betterment for a situation..organisation or indeed football club. Benitez's visit was crucial..  :) without it who nows?

But I feel that the Club on the whole has handled the appointment of the Boss, the Owen contract stuation and Gerrard's dilema really badly.. I think Parry now needs to contemplate?  His future!
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:42 am

I believe he was on his way, but im glad he stayed though
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,